Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

In ten years, can you imagine how much better SC will be, considering how loving amazing it is this early in development?

It really is pretty amazing what they've achieved with hundreds of developers, in a decade, and with the best part of half a billion dollars, compared with what other, smaller, less well funded teams routinely achieve. And yes, considering where it's at right now I think we have a pretty good idea where it'll be in 10 years.
  • Turbulent announces plans to develop successor to the successor to server meshing, which was always just a "tier 0" solution and never really meant to deliver the claimed concurrent users. They give it a snazzy name.
  • Turbulent announces new concept ship, which "punches above its weight" and renders half the existing 1000+ ships obsolete.
  • Turbulent announces 4.0 will be delayed, again, to 2032.
  • Spectrum users claim "development only really started in 2026."
  • Spectrum users send unsolicited donations to Turbulent, solely to help them reach the $1 billion funding total.
  • A new user appears on the Frontier SC thread, page 113,216, and claims he's "having fun" with the game and never expected anything more than what they've delivered and rolls out all the usual cliches for the thousandth time.
  • Chris Roberts, no longer connected with SC in any way other than collecting regular bonuses, dividends and IP license fees, begins pre-production on a brand new sci-fi movie property, to be funded, produced, written and directed by himself, and starring Sandi Gardiner, with plans to develop it into a new video game now that "the technology finally exists to achieve my vision"

Don't worry, in another 10 years SC version 4.15 will be a tablet controlled game played on the TV.

Don't worry, in another 10 years SC version 4.15 will be a tablet controlled game played on the TV.

LOL, what the hell?

More trips down memory lane.

MMiPJ2z.png

And good old Joe, in 2018
yIq61gzwsvbPq18Y1PzZw6AJo9klicTWTT1N0yiYMk0.png

I am in no way sticking up for joe.

I am questioning the collecting of and proudly displaying your favorite jpg of joe blobblers like it is a rare Pokémon.

Given Joe is still talking balls under every SC news article he can, such things are merely handy antidotes.

Denizens of those places can now plop a choice one under his latest 'server meshing coming 2021’ statement, and save the world some time.

It’s a public service yo ;)

Top Bottom