ANNOUNCEMENT 2.2 Your Input Needed - Passenger Tourist Destinations

Zen Crater

One of the first places I explored in the Horizons Beta was this giant ice-filled impact crater. Not as impressive as impressive as a lot of the sights here but as world with 3+ times Earth mass but a comfortable 1g I figured it would be a nice place for some Zen tourists to sit and watch the galaxy through the ring overhead.

COL 285 SECTOR NE-G C11-32 AB3, -58,-78.

CMDR Byrne

G8zN0Fa.jpg

8i5jJzg.jpg

6ZfNVN8.gif

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

This system has four different suns all hanging out in the corners. Like a test level :)

PRU EUQ KDK D8-116

CMDR Byrne

YZAlSnF.png

Barnacle sites in the Pleiades, for a spot of eco tourism
cmdr Monkey D Luffy
will trawl through record site and check for local systems with interesting record breaking planets to visit!
edit such as VY Canis Majoris the largest know start in the galaxy :D
http://i.imgur.com/KAOKAlK.jpg
Pic is from 10,000ly away, closest star is only 1ly away :D
cmdr Monkey D Luffy
I would suggest VY Canis Majoris for a great tourist destination. I've been there twice so far, once in a Type-6 Transporter, then in an Asp Explorer.

But......If you plan on being serious with passengers to tourist destinations in the Orca, could you please give it a better FSD (Class 6) and a larger Fuel Tank (32t), as standard! I set up my Orca for Exploration, and ventured towards VY Canis Majoris (it was to be my third visit), but 64 hyperjumps to travel 1000Ly - 1100Ly, was just too much, so I returned to the bubble. I don't think that jump range is going to cut it for a 1800Ly trip. Imagine going to Sagittarius A* in it with that jump range! For me to take passengers any decent distance from "the bubble", the monetary reward is going have to very big, if the ship remains the way it is currently.

The Orca is still one of my most favourite ships (I have a completely A Graded Orca, with an A5 Fuel Scoop), but it's jump range and the amount of jumps per tank, are woeful at best, and turn a great ship into a pretty good ship. The potential is there, but only if you improve those items in ship itself. I really don't want to have to spend a lot of time searching for materials for Engineer mods to provide it with a better jump range, just so I can do some passenger missions in a ship that should be much better than it is now.

Sorry about the rant, but I felt I had to say it.

Last edited:
Sol system:
..visit Jupiter, Saturn and some of it´s moons..

[video=youtube;PRBRHOzfltY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRBRHOzfltY&list=PL2xchXQnt4kcFtLfZ8ODu0g0CMyKHtmch&spfreload=10&spfreload=10#t=375.113979[/video]

..wish you all a relaxing Sunday, greetings from Stuttgart, Germany! :)

I would like something maybe a little more vague as a mission.

Like: Visit a supergiant, a neutron star, a black hole and find a new waterworld. Something that would need a planning. I would easily settled down for a week-long voyage. It would cost my passengers 5 million each.

CYOAGUAE AA-A H47
about 42 kylies from the bubble

Massive B-type star in very close binary configuration with an O-type star:

49581466985622349668.jpg

49571466985425266134.jpg
Cheers,
CMDR Greytest

Tiralla - pretty name for a pretty system. Quartenary with 3 stars in close orbit. Bring sunscreen and heatsinks.
tiralla.png

Difu, Jontyworld, Backer's Pledge High. Earthlike world with the monument in orbit to the legendary Backers who it's claimed made star travel possible. The world named after one of the figureheads of the Backers is reputably home to the legendary Jonty-Bass, though no one has managed to procure this rare for trade as yet.

Difu3.jpg

Difu1.jpg

CMDR Zhao Kang

CMDR name: Robert Todd

Why I like it: Belarsuk 1 A has a rich orangey-red hue that contrasts dramatically with the backdrop of stars, and the view from Walker Arsenal towards the ringed gas giant Belarsuk 1 is seriously stunning (and I'll bet even more so on higher graphics settings). Sitting on a landing pad watching ships crossing in front of the rings, you feel like you could almost reach them with a grappling hook from the surface of the planet. A really nice little spot.

Last edited:
a little Black Planet near the great Sun:

PYROIFOI AC-T D4-5
and
PYROIFOI AC-T D4-5 1

Commander :CrossFire Walli

and in the same System :

A beautifull Gas Giant Class 1 ..
PYROIFOI AC-T D4-5 8

Last edited:
Mr Chocolate and Mr Cappuccino ...

Body : B 1
and
Body : B 2

Commander : CrossFire Walli

Visit Mr Chocolate and Mr Cappuccino Gas Giant and make a Tour on the Rings with a hot Koffee on Board your ship ;)

this is Mr Cappuccino Body B 1

And this is Mr Chocolate Body B 2

Name of Star: S171 14A (NGC 7822 Nebula)
Me: CMDR Aaron Parker
NGC 7822 is probably the largest concentration of type O stars in the galaxy( I could be wrong though!). All the S171 stars are type O and most have at least one black hole orbiting them.
Pic:
01WSNor.png

Last edited:
Location name : Tyriedgae ZJ-I d9-3
Body : Tyriedgae ZJ-I d9-3 7
A lovely ringed Earth Like orbiting a stunning ringed blue class III gas giant (in the distance behind the ELW in the screencap). Stunning views at this prime bit of real estate :)

Commander name :CMDR Duckfather :)

JAtvTva.png

Last edited:
Not sure it it's been mentioned or not (A bit low on time).

Star name: EZ Orionis
Commander name: Aurelian Rosenbeck

And while it's not the best picture, it's the only one I have of the massive star.

attachment.php

Last edited:
A star on the way to Die ...He begins to grow and in the Future this will be a Red Hypergiant and after that a Black Hole. But not yet ,,you have the chance to Visit the star .

Alarge white Class A Star as Seen in abaout 4000 LS away ..

Body: A

Commander :CrossFire Walli

The white giant fromm 4000 LS seen

Top Bottom