65000 Ly from Sol Club, thread the fourth

Vulture, but I had an Engineered FSD, obviously... :)

I sorted out this route to be two-way plottable. Not the most direct, but it worked for me with 35Ly.

HB7NlR2.jpg

Cheers.

Last edited:
Just did a run on my stream, undocked from Galileo at 00:00:00 and made it to Beagle Point in 5 hours, 48 mins, and 10 seconds. Took the snapshot in game 3 sec later cause VA is being slow and I am playing VR

As far as I am aware, previous record was 5 hours, 52mins and 28 seconds

VOD is avaliable, but will get it on Youtube after the 24 hour period ends.

vkBBYbs.png

Just did a run on my stream, undocked from Galileo at 00:00:00 and made it to Beagle Point in 5 hours, 48 mins, and 10 seconds. Took the snapshot in game 3 sec later cause VA is being slow and I am playing VR

As far as I am aware, previous record was 5 hours, 52mins and 28 seconds

VOD is avaliable, but will get it on Youtube after the 24 hour period ends.

vkBBYbs.png

Aye, that would be a new record. Point me at video or give me start/end screen grabs to verify the time and you'll be the new record holder.

o7 Cmdr

@Dr_Chives gauntlet thrown... :whistle:

Challenge accepted. ;)

CMDR: Dr. Chives
Ship: Racing Rodent
Shiptype: Anaconda
Class: Unlimited, with neutrons and a lot of premium injects.
Start: Galileo Station, SOL, 6.1.3307 at 18:00:00 UTC
Finish: Beagle Point, 6.1.3307 at 22:18:53 UTC
Time: 4:18:53

So, how did I do this? After Cmdr @Malic did his record run a week ago, I went to Beagle Point twice. The first journey was to map a custom route out there, fitted to my ship and my fuel consumption, like we do for the Buckyball A* Challenge. In the end I got a route with 267 jumps which needed 54 premium injects to complete (ouch!). Today I went to BP the second time, this time as a record attempt. I could not record the whole journey (not enough space on my harddrive for that...), but I took a screenshot every few minutes. So, if you are interested, here is the link to the full album on Imgur incl. the outfitting of my Anaconda: Sol - Beaglepoint in 4:18:53 (Full Album)

I hope I provided all necessary documentation. @iain666, if you need something else, just pm me. :)

And now, time for a break. Enough jumping for one day! 😆

Challenge accepted. ;)

So, how did I do this? After Cmdr @Malic did his record run a week ago, I went to Beagle Point twice. The first journey was to map a custom route out there, fitted to my ship and my fuel consumption, like we do for the Buckyball A* Challenge. In the end I got a route with 267 jumps which needed 54 premium injects to complete (ouch!). Today I went to BP the second time, this time as a record attempt. I could not record the whole journey (not enough space on my harddrive for that...), but I took a screenshot every few minutes. So, if you are interested, here is the link to the full album on Imgur incl. the outfitting of my Anaconda: Sol - Beaglepoint in 4:18:53 (Full Album)

I hope I provided all necessary documentation. @iain666, if you need something else, just pm me. :)

OMFG.

o7 Cmdr.

258 minutes. I have no words.

Challenge accepted. ;)

Yeah, that's ... extraordinary! Since Lave Radio just reported on Malic's new record in last week's episode I felt duty bound to alert them to your new record. Hopefully they'll mention it in next week's show. Congratulations!

Yeah, that's ... extraordinary! Since Lave Radio just reported on Malic's new record in last week's episode I felt duty bound to alert them to your new record. Hopefully they'll mention it in next week's show. Congratulations!

That would be awesome! Thank you! :D

I see the 65,000 ly from Sol challenge is closed - I'm happy to have made it to entry 630 back in my unengineered asp so long ago. But I'm interested in the 48HR challenge. I see it's still considered to be going, almost like Elite Dangerous' speed run of sorts. However, I cannot find an up to date list or document detailing the top times of participants in the challenge. Is there one somewhere?

I see the 65,000 ly from Sol challenge is closed - I'm happy to have made it to entry 630 back in my unengineered asp so long ago. But I'm interested in the 48HR challenge. I see it's still considered to be going, almost like Elite Dangerous' speed run of sorts. However, I cannot find an up to date list or document detailing the top times of participants in the challenge. Is there one somewhere?

It's the 2nd sheet on the spreadsheet that's linked from the OP

Top Bottom