[ALLIANCE] Alliance Rapid-Reaction Corps are recruiting.

Welcome to the Alliance Rapid-Reaction Corps.

logo256.png
Hi there everyone.
I'd like to introduce you to the Alliance Rapid-reaction Corps. (ARRC for short)

We are a possibly one of the biggest, small Player Minor Factions. We are a well established group with a presence in over 30 of the "Old Worlds"
Our base of operations is in our home system of Zaonce, Ridley Scott station.
The home of the Zaonce Fleet and the Bank of Zaonce.
Our systems include Arque, the new home of Professor Palin and Tionisla, where the famous Ships Graveyard is reputed to bear permanent monument to many a brave pilot.
We really don't mind who you are or where you come from. If you want to be our friends and allies then you will be.
Better still. Why not join us?

A lot of us were here in '84 and as far as game play goes we mostly bimble about engaging in pretty much whatever comes to mind.

Our activities include PVE exploration
PvP in Arque protecting commanders looking for Prof. Palin against gank squads.
PvP in a training group called "Fighter Club" (See my signature. No membership required)
Thargoid hunting in the Pleiades
Racing SLFs, SRVs and other vehicles in odd and remote locations
Driving SRVs into space stations...

Well you get the idea. Pretty much anything that's fun.
Join our forum thread and lend us your ideas.

Background Simulation or Powerplay?
Yes we also involve ourselves in the Background Simulation and Powerplay aspects of the game. Flipping systems for the Alliance, fighting to keep or control systems etc.

You pretty much couldn't find a more friendly bunch of commanders with an eye for fun and a taste for adventure always on the lookout for new and exciting things to try.

Come along and give us a go. Join our Discord channel or the Fighter Club thread, or you could apply on INARA where you will find our Faction page.

Time zone is GMT UK but we are to be found online pretty much any time.
We are actively seeking Console players, and players in the US to boost our PS4 and Xbox divisions.

o7

Last edited:
Funny, some time ago I stumbled over you guys when aimlessly roaming around. Looked you up at INARA or somesuch, and posted what could be called an application in your dedicated forum. Waiting for a reply, I had already made myself at home in Zaonce, but there never was one and I thought ARC was probably dead.
Glad to see you are not :)

So, if you think another combat focused pilot would sit well with you, why not have a Lavian Brandy and a word :cool:

Funny, some time ago I stumbled over you guys when aimlessly roaming around. Looked you up at INARA or somesuch, and posted what could be called an application in your dedicated forum. Waiting for a reply, I had already made myself at home in Zaonce, but there never was one and I thought ARC was probably dead.
Glad to see you are not :)

So, if you think another combat focused pilot would sit well with you, why not have a Lavian Brandy and a word :cool:

Hi Hans,
You are very welcome and the Lavian brandy will be forthcoming as soon as Lave are free from the AEDC imposed lockdown :¬)

We would be happy to recruit you and hope to see you in our Discord channel later. You will find the invite under our logo in the original post.

I'm sorry you didn't get a response from your application in our dedicated forum. If that is the one at arc-hq.com. it is officially defunct as we are now using these forums and Discord for everything ARC related.

o7

Ahh, Zaonce!

The Old Worlds and the Alliance go back a long ways.

Good to see ARC back and banging the drum.

Thank you DNA-Decay.

See you in the black.

o7

Last edited:
Gentlemen,

thank you very much for the kind reception on Discord. May I apologise for the mess with my voice comms, I have yet to find out what the trouble is. As the Terminator said, "I'll be back" :D

Fly safe, CMDRs! o7

Gentlemen,

thank you very much for the kind reception on Discord. May I apologise for the mess with my voice comms, I have yet to find out what the trouble is. As the Terminator said, "I'll be back" :D

Fly safe, CMDRs! o7

You're welcome. You will find an in game friend request from Dharrch Streynjer please accept it. Then I can add you to my Private Group.

o7

Meanwhile, I had the honour to fly in a wing with some Gentlemen from the ARC. Even though I must have challenged their patience a few times since I'm new to the player group business and there was also some initial trouble with my voice comms setup, I was received very kindly and it was great fun.
(Although that "Dark Stranger" they kept referring to puzzled me for quite a while :D)

So, if you are looking for a group of thoughtful dudes to fly with, ARC is highly recommended [up]

A Faction-wide Call to Arms!

I have just checked and seen that Lave Station is still in lockdown. This means that new pilots are not able to access the Lavian Brandy needed for them to gain upgrades from Didi Vatermann. I can't imagine how annoying this must be for them, and the impression it gives them of the Elite Galaxy.

I'm sending a a request to all pilots who have compassion in their souls to fix this state of affairs as quickly as possible. Go to Lave and bounty hunt to clear the lockdown.

Please help. Please do the right thing. We need to show new players that regardless of their loyalties, we won't allow a small minority of bullies spoil their game.

Newslflash:

the ARC (That's us by the way) have submitted a Community Goal request.

The idea is to have an installation that will allow us to have regular training jousts and other events.

If our submission is accepted I will post further news here.

Fly safe commanders.

o7

I'm afraid I wont be able to help you this week. I've jiggered my shoulder by falling off my bike. At least I'll be there with you in spirit <grin>

For the independent individual who just wants to muck about and maybe learn a thing or two about combat.
Come along to our regular Wednesday Fighter Club events.

These events are open to everybody and there's no obligation to join any Faction, the club or even turn up on a regular basis.

Just drop in and have fun.

Updates regulalry posted on the Fighter Club Forum pages

o7

Last edited:
We are currently present in 21 systems:
Our mission is to control or at least have significant presence (ie: At least one major starport) in most of these systems.

Fly safe and be dangerous commanders.

o7

Top Bottom