Any teamwork driven CMDRs in Valheim?

yeah - I'm not that creative so I stopped playing for a while. I did log in the other day to harvest my flax and kill some enemies that had fallen in the moat :)

Cute - love the sound of that!

I've noticed in the swamp that climbing up on to a log/land to gain height and then using arrows work well with at least the draugr and leeches.

It's day 280+ and I've still only killed the first two bosses. TBH, the second one solo was such a tedious chore, not helped by he/it being back to full health when I came back after running out of arrows... meh... I'll log-out to a 'second map' next time - one I created after the seond boss for this express purpose, and named RnRnR.

Cute - love the sound of that!

I've noticed in the swamp that climbing up on to a log/land to gain height and then using arrows work well with at least the draugr and leeches.

It's day 280+ and I've still only killed the first two bosses. TBH, the second one solo was such a tedious chore, not helped by he/it being back to full health when I came back after running out of arrows... meh... I'll log-out to a 'second map' next time - one I created after the seond boss for this express purpose, and named RnRnR.
How many did you use? I think it took just a stack of fire arrows. The pillars are indestructible btw. But I died also once. By then you should be able to mitigate frustration by portal shortcutting. Also saw some funny cheese by tunneling under the altar site. I think that doesn't work anymore.

How many did you use? I think it took just a stack of fire arrows. The pillars are indestructible btw. But I died also once. By then you should be able to mitigate frustration by portal shortcutting. Also saw some funny cheese by tunneling under the altar site. I think that doesn't work anymore.

Yeah, jumping through portals on opposite sides works well, until the boss smashes your portal...

I'm not sure how many arrows in the end, it was certainly more than I took the first time... :LOL:

The random starting seed (0GMYtJzH2v) for RnRnR (Rest, Recovery, Rearm) is turning out to be a beaut! It's early days, but stockpile building seems almost insultingly easy - although the BIG difference is that this time I know what I'm doing I'm not making quite as many stupid mishturks...

...also I'm not playing the game just building a ALT-world for RnRnR.

For every one you can see, there's at least one more.

xw5rqW5.jpg

Operation 'Brave Sir Robin' is GO-GO-GO!!!

PS ...is naval bombardment on the roadmap anywhere?

BUY NOW with complete confidence that all our Draugr entrails are 100% free-range in RSPCD* approved surroundings.

...makes tasty sausages! Just like grandma did.
AAPMTya.jpg

* The RSPCD is wholly owned subsiduary of PiLhEaD Evil Enterprises - Office of Family Farming (PEE-OFF).

Ok, so, I am really enjoying Valheim, but, BUT, oh my flipping gosh, I really wish they would balance the day/night cycle. The length of the day is way too short imho, and it often feels that night arrives when you've barely got a hundred yards from wherever you set out from. Which I'm finding v v frustrating.

And yes, I know about devcommands and 'tod'.

Funny enough nights are already shorter than days :)

Currently waiting for new things to arrive to Valheim.
Yeah - definitely - it's not that I want the nights shorter, as I said I merely want the days (noticeably) longer. I sometimes feel like I spend 15+% of the game returning to a bed to sleep. Having longer days would help (me in this regard).

As things stand I seem to have a 'short stay hut' every 500 yards. (A slight exaggeration, but...)

I appreciate it's not a game breaker, just a bit of QoL (for me).

Oh, and can we have a build camera - diving into debugmode... <...moan moan... poor me.... boo hoo... my poor typing fingers......>

🙃

And yeah, keen to see what arrives next and, as you say, they have said Q3.

Last edited:
I'll probably give it a look at some point.

At the final boss with a base built nearby, but my daughter is bored of it, she isn't into the building aspect that much, and she doesn't see the point of playing further until they add more things to do... damn content locust!

I'll probably give it a look at some point.

At the final boss with a base built nearby, but my daughter is bored of it, she isn't into the building aspect that much, and she doesn't see the point of playing further until they add more things to do... damn content locust!
How about Barotrauma? Let others build the submarines and then go explore. I can tell you, the SP is kinda OK but MP is just better.

Top Bottom