[Application] EDJP and EDJPO

Update to 0.5.2 to fix duplicate key problem caused by FFSSing and mapping an ELW.

Edit: oh, and probably worth noting a beta of EDJPO is available here which will add one of Qohen Leth's overlays to the FFSS. See his thread for more details - but run in borderless mode, ideally 100% dpi scaling. If using higher scaling, reduce overlay size appropriately. This will be fixed at some point.

Last edited:
I've updated the beta of EDJPO to 0.0.4. This now includes another executable, FixDPIScaling.exe which should - unsurprisingly - fix any DPI scaling issues. Copy all the files to wherever you run them from, run FixDPIScaling.exe (once), then when you launch EDJPO it shouldn't have any scaling issues. This is only a temporary workaround, I have bigger and better plans, but it works for now.

Just used EDJP since the FSS introduction, and I'm suffering the duplicate issue after mapping the ELW despite having just downloaded the latest version. Any ideas?

I'm away from home and have a 1920 x 1200 monitor. The 1920x1080 EDJPO overlay floats above the signals. Still useful, but if it isn't a heap of work, could a 1920x1200 option be added?

fwiw - I use the overlay all the time...usually at 1444

The site is down at the moment - I hope to have it back soon. I’m in the middle of a rewrite of EDJP at the moment, and with the demise of the ELW list imminent I’ve decided to change it’s focus a bit.

I just tried this tool.
If I do the ELW list most of the ELWs have no system star type listed (and they were definitely scanned by me). Is there something I'm missing?

I just tried this tool.
If I do the ELW list most of the ELWs have no system star type listed (and they were definitely scanned by me). Is there something I'm missing?

It should be able to work it out - unless they were quite old journals. From memory, the necessary information wasn't added to journals until the 2nd quarter of 2019. If they're newer than that, send me some sample journals and I'll take a look :)

Last edited:
There's a beta version of the rewrite available here. First post updated with new details.
Oh man that overlay. YES. I can finally remove the small blutak markers from my monitor. Looking forward to playing around with the boxel surveyor, I've been using manual excel version. I think I may well owe you a beer or two.

If you want to play around with them, they are all synced with my GDrive here.

I managed to have a quick look at these today, and as expected it's the earlier ELWs that don't have the necessary information to work out System Star type - specifically, everything from 22nd April 2019 and before is missing the details (because they don't exist in the Journals) and everything after 26th April 2019 managed to work it out.

Is it OK if I hold on to these logs? Another comprehensive set of journals to test against would be very useful - but I'll happily delete them if you wish.

I see.
Thanks for looking at it, you can keep the files (or the link as that folder will keep growing) if you want to. I know that you coders are happy to have such files, Robby of EDDiscovery already found some DB quirks using mine :)

Edit: Forgot to mention - you can use CTRL + [ and CTRL + ] to jump back/forward in Surveys/Routes. This will (probably) become configurable eventually.

Just wanted to mention that this would be a very good thing as those signs are only easy usable on keyboards with an english layout. (I dont even know if ctrl + alt gr + 8 would be recognized as ctrl + [ on german keyboards.)

Top Bottom