Patch Notes Update April Update - Patch 1

Did the patch already roll out? I saw the servers go down, but steam did not download any patch.

EDIT: Ha, nevermind. Right after asking i get a server message saying they are going back down for the update soon.

Selection UI will now stop at the top and bottom of the list of locations, whilst scrolling through them. A subsequent press of the button will then wrap around to the top/bottom.
Thank you! It's a small thing I know, but that was one of the things that was particularly annoying me! :D

... that and the frame rate drop which I hope is fixed for consoles as well as PCs? We don't have graphic FX options to turn off.

Selection UI will now stop at the top and bottom of the list of locations, whilst scrolling through them. A subsequent press of the button will then wrap around to the top/bottom.

If it was only this, it would be a Wodensend!!

Thanks!!!

The latest bug are fixed first... looking forward to new bugs and the resulting happiness when they get fixed in the next round... Old bugs die hard.
I was surprised that a bug like the remaining 10cr on maintenance (and his friend the server error when clicking it) had any chance to survive the rigorous QA testing...
I gladly offer my QA service to prevent stuff like this from happening in the first place. Dear wizards at FDEV feel free to contact me for this offer, REALLY!

It's saying April patch is live in the launcher but steam hasn't downloaded anything. It also says server is up.
I assume it's still ongoing?

The latest bug are fixed first... looking forward to new bugs and the resulting happiness when they get fixed in the next round... Old bugs die hard.
I was surprised that a bug like the remaining 10cr on maintenance (and his friend the server error when clicking it) had any chance to survive the rigorous QA testing...
I gladly offer my QA service to prevent poopoo like this from happening in the first place, REALLY!
lol - SRV damage bug is an old one (as indeed is the 10CR restock).

Nice thing about the new issue tracker is there is the possibility to highlight what we want fixed, and it seems to be working (from that point of view, even though it certainly has issues of it's own)

StefanOS

Volunteer Moderator
Engineering
  • Reverted changes made to the Drag Munitions special in the initial April Update release
Hey Will, I really hope that after this patch ALL existing modules with DRAG will be EQUAL. It would be unfair if some have far more effect then other!!

It's saying April patch is live in the launcher but steam hasn't downloaded anything. It also says server is up.
I assume it's still ongoing?

I've just logged in and had the message that "your client is too old, please upgrade" - but no upgrade shown, so I guess it's ongoing...

Has the High Grade Emissions (re)spawn been really fixed now?

After the last update my friend, who is a seasoned pilot, spent more than 1h looking for HGE in several systems and find ONLY ONE.

OK folks - patch day challenge!

While the servers are updating ... how fast can you get the SRV to go in the "SRV practice" challenge scenario.

It's tricky 'cos you have no repair synthesis to hand.

I'll set the bar with a submission of 325 m/s.

fdHv1bN.png

Top Bottom