Please do that when you kill helpless player you get -100ARX and rankings who is the biggest bankrupt in the game
I have play alot can I exchange a billion for ARX?Hello Commanders,
With the upcoming September Update we wanted to take a moment to explain some important information about the Frontier Store and ARX when they're introduced to the game.
- ARX can be purchased, as well as earned by simply playing the game, to acquire Game Extras such as Paint Jobs, Ship Kits, Bobbleheads and more!
- You will no longer be able to purchase Game Extras using current payment methods and instead will require ARX, available in a number of packs (below).
- Prices for PC ARX packs (below) are as follows:
- 5000 ARX - 2.99 GBP / 3.49 EUR / 3.99 USD
- 8400 (+420 bonus) ARX - 4.99 GBP / 5.99 EUR / 6.99 USD
- 16,800 (+900 bonus) ARX - 9.99 GBP / 10.99 EUR / 12.99 USD
- 25,500 (+1,300 bonus) ARX - 14.99 GBP / 15.99 EUR / 18.99 USD
- 51,000 (+3,000 bonus) ARX - 29.99 GBP / 32.99 EUR / 39.99 USD
- 85,000 (+15,000 bonus) ARX - 49.99 GBP / 54.99 EUR / 59.99 USD
- Prices for console ARX packs may vary market to market based on platform specifications.
Frontier Store Downtime
- When logging in after the September Update is released, any outstanding Frontier Point balance will be converted into ARX with the following transfer rate (based on the best value ARX package): 1 Frontier Point = 20 ARX
- Commanders will also receive an email about this conversion.
If you have any questions about ARX, please let us know below or consult or FAQ available here.
- In order to prepare for these changes, the PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Frontier Store will be offline from 16 September at 07:00 (UTC) and go live when the September Update has been deployed.
How many we get per week, what they relate to in real money, stuff like that. Not everything - but they may reveal that next WednesdayHas anyone ever noticed that when Frontier do a reveal video(ARX in this case) they almost always reveal nothing and leave you with more questions than answers, what did they actually reveal? That we can earn them and buy packs, we've known that for ages
They're on the store in-game via a Game Extras option in the main menu, so I assume that we all buy them there no matter whether we got the game via Steam or direct from Frontier. It must either take a credit card number or connect to your account on the platform. That would be either Frontier or Steam but it will be transparent from our point of view until we get the receipt.Will these Arx be purchasable through Steam?
Frontier Points are the currency that console users buy cosmetics with and have done for a long time. Those of us on PC haven't had such a thing until now. That means, because card transactions are expensive, that we haven't been able to spend less than £3. The console users have been able to do so and therefore they have been able to buy single paint-jobs and so forth whereas those of us on PC have had to buy them in packs of six. The new currency means that we can now buy cosmetics that are cheaper -- for example, maybe £1 for a single paint-job rather than £3 for six. (They haven't released the prices yet so that's a wild guess.)OK, Let's start at the beginning - what are Frontier Points? I've been playing ELITE over 4 yr now, maybe I missed something, or passed over the info I should have known. - I use the store for cosmetics each time I add another ship to my collection so maybe it's the amounts I paid for those. As far as I know, I don't have any Points to convert.
Frontier points are what console players buy with real money from their console store which converts it into frontier points so we can buy stuff from frontier store with said pointsOK, Let's start at the beginning - what are Frontier Points? I've been playing ELITE over 4 yr now, maybe I missed something, or passed over the info I should have known. - I use the store for cosmetics each time I add another ship to my collection so maybe it's the amounts I paid for those. As far as I know, I don't have any Points to convert.
Hi Paige/WillHello everyone,
Firstly, thank you for all of the feedback you have shared so far!
We’ve been looking through your comments and wanted to provide some clarity on some topics of discussion:
It seems there has been some confusion regarding the number of ARX in a pack, specifically if that bonus is included in or added to the displayed amount.
The bonus is always added on top of the base ARX in a pack. We've added the Total ARX included in each pack for you here:
GAME EXTRA PRICES
- 5000 ARX Pack
- 8,400 ARX Pack (+420 bonus) = 8,820 total ARX
- 16,800 ARX Pack (+900 bonus) = 17,700 total ARX
- 25,500 ARX Pack (+1,300 bonus) = 26,800 total ARX
- 51,000 ARX Pack (+3,000 bonus) = 54,000 total ARX
- 85,000 ARX Pack (+15,000 bonus) = 100,000 total ARX
Some of you have understandably requested some context in the form of prices of Game Extras in ARX, so that you can get an idea of your spending power, and how much your weekly free ARX will net you. We’ve provided a list of item types below and the range of prices they will cost in ARX. There are too many products to give you an exhaustive list of prices here, but to give you some idea, here are some examples of products and price ranges:
You can expect these prices for the following item types:
As mentioned by Executive Producer Adam Woods on the livestream, some Game Extras will only be available in bundles, such as Ship Kits and Holo-Me Customisation items.
- Decals - 50 to 150 ARX
- Individual Fighter and SRV Paint Jobs - 460 to 3280 ARX
- Individual Ship Paint Jobs - 620 to 5,520 ARX
- Individual Bobbleheads – 2,450 to 6,450 ARX
- COVAS – 8,850 ARX
- Ship Kits (sold in Bundles) – 11,750 to 13,520 ARX
EARNING ARX WHILE PLAYING
A key pillar of ARX is the ability to earn Game Extras over time through gameplay, which has previously not been possible. When earning free ARX, every Commander will be able to quickly spend them on a variety of items or save them for later purchases.
FRONTIER STORE DOWNTIME
- We don’t want to alter the way you play Elite Dangerous; we’ve looked at common in-game actions across all the main careers or activities (such as Exploration, Trade and Combat) and ensured that those actions provide a number of ARX.
- By simply engaging with those activities, as you would normally (such as exploring a new system, hauling cargo or destroying other ships), you will receive a number of ARX.
- Being in-game but inactive will not reward you with ARX. It isn’t based on time spent in-game, but on the actions you take.
Please let us know if you have any questions and we’ll do our best to answer where we can!
- To clarify on the Frontier Store Downtime, cosmetic items and Game Extras will not be available for purchase from 16 September at 07:00 (UTC) and will go live again once the September Update has been deployed.