Beta FAQ

This is true.
And also apprehended.

That's why I'll beg the community for the following:

If you want to post something about the new POIs and other things to discover, PLEASE mark thread-titles with
and include pictures and descriptions in spoiler tags as well!
Some people (including myself) might want to be surprised by the new content and experience it first hand with no knowledge whatsoever - but still want to browse the forum and discuss the other additions to 3.3 without the fear of unwanted information.
Marking threads that reveal the new content accordingly would indeed be such a courtesy and very much appreciated!
Yeah - I'm on xbox (don't ask)... So i expect to be both late to the party and lagging on the learning curve until xmas...

Sorry if this is a naive question, but is the Beta open to everyone playing on a PC? I’ve never participated before, and I’ve heard talk of people paying for access in the past, lifetime passes etc. It's the first time that I've felt that I can't wait. :)

I'll clarify that open beta means - it's open to all PC CMDRs. Not that it only runs for Open (vs Solo etc) :D

Are you for real read the OPs post he answered that question many times, in fact, he made a point of it.

Edit: I think that I was being a bit too serious and should have read a few more posts.

Last edited:
I'll clarify that open beta means - it's open to all PC CMDRs. Not that it only runs for Open (vs Solo etc) :D

So what you're saying is that open means open then - and that I can play this open beta in solo, but that the open beta is closed to console users, solo or otherwise? :D

So what you're saying is that open means open then - and that I can play this open beta in solo, but that the open beta is closed to console users, solo or otherwise? :D

I should have stuck with "Open Beta means Open Beta" - after all, worked for Brexit ;)

Thanks so much for the info Commander Factabulous. Indeed, you are the most fabulous of bunnies in the galaxy. Are you an ears down or an ears up bunny rabbit? If that is too personal a question I understand.

I wish there was a Carrots System in your honor. The main orbital station, would be called Green Top Orbital. The Carrots System would be military, of course.

Sigh......

It's a bit like Vegas. "What happens in Beta, stays in Beta." Previously, FDev has offered a decal for Beta participants as an encouragement to log in there and test things.

It's a bit like Vegas. "What happens in Beta, stays in Beta." Previously, FDev has offered a decal for Beta participants as an encouragement to log in there and test things.

RHG2NFd.png
Swb2Auu.png

I'm not sure, but I believe the decal was not available in the beta, but for beta testers only once the update went live... so technically, it was not something we could carry over from the beta :p

Top Bottom