Cryptic Elite Instagram/Twitter posts?

Huh? You mean that it is retconned to 3125 but the codex (the INGAME codex) still says 2849?

What beacon are you referring to, and where can I find the information on the retconned date?

Theres a Tourist Beacon

iirc its in Lave. First Thargoid Contact

Used to say the earlier date but now says 3125, is there a separate Codex entry that still says the earlier date? Whoops.

Somebody either on this thread or 'The 'Stones' thread has posted pics of the old beacon with the old date. I dont think there is an official published complete lore as such, its all done by fans afaik putting it all together, and some pieces dont always fit...

I am at the geological survey site and just scanned the data oint again and noticed flashing orange lights on the base of the data point and wierd garbled sounds coming from it. has anyone looked at the sound, or is this a normal thing for Data Points? (will add a clip of it later, but Xbox and such...)

I am at the geological survey site and just scanned the data oint again and noticed flashing orange lights on the base of the data point and wierd garbled sounds coming from it. has anyone looked at the sound, or is this a normal thing for Data Points? (will add a clip of it later, but Xbox and such...)
Its normal for them to be sparking and hissing / electrical noises, I think its for effect or to try and draw attention to them, same way Escape Pods blink and can be found in External Camera easier sometimes.

The Top. Men. have given up I think so its just us now. But as someone pointed out, we have other genders as well so we have an advantage.

Some movies just dont stand the test of time. Even the innocent ones. But tbf that was set in the 30s/40s so its all OK as contextually accurate.

D162A5E8-EB34-48A6-ACE7-D2EF7C9FF3BB.jpeg

Its normal for them to be sparking and hissing / electrical noises, I think its for effect or to try and draw attention to them, same way Escape Pods blink and can be found in External Camera easier sometimes.

The Top. Men. have given up I think so its just us now. But as someone pointed out, we have other genders as well so we have an advantage.

Some movies just dont stand the test of time. Even the innocent ones. But tbf that was set in the 30s/40s so its all OK as contextually accurate.

I'm just glad someone is still old enough to tell and get that reference.

Yes the hero who left them all to die before getting a conscience and coming back just in time....

...how many died unnecessarily before the conscience kicked in? I was a weird kid and asked these sorts of questions :)

I liked Yoda though

You know the more I look I think I DID actually de-code this LP right. See my previous posts and exerts below.

If we make a 8 grid with the text going across - and read vertically I can now see more of the relative information and words as previously noted. Having just double checked some distances I can do not think this can be a coincidence.

I'll post my grid in my next post but i can now see 615 Ly body three. Which IS the distance from XE-Y c17-7 to MDR pJ-P b6-1 and the location of the geographical survey !!!

8 B F G T Y 4 P

L U 6 7 - R T Y

O 0 6 . 4 5 : G

N 6 3 - 7 4 P H

G J I E 6 7 -

: F 5 6 3 - 2 1

- 5 7 4 . 9 E

R 3 4 . 6 - D E

R 8 + W E S T

U . 5 - R T G

1 0 R T H 8 -

4 6 T . W R 4

5 6 4 - 2 1 +

G 1 3 4 . 2 R

T 5 5 . 4 G D

W T H E 4 2 .

1 L Y 7 6 4 .

2 Y - 4 5 T G 4

. B T J - Y .

6 O R T 4 3 7 .

1 D 3 4 1 - 6 7

. Y 5 D S 2 4

3 4 5 T Y - 3

2 3 4

ok not very neat but you get the idea - there must be more in this I'm not seeing. - but if you look at colum 2 you can see 615 Ly body 3.

Top Bottom