December Dlc Discussion! New PZ in the following two weeks days?

brown animal is
1638819141867.png

Description look like this image. Clearing with small stream.

I think it's dead 🥲
I know this I am disappointed even though there is still no proof that porcupine will not include who knows maybe frontier will make me the happiest person in the world and they will do the same as with the Arctic fox no one knew he would come and they surprised us I hope that is what happens with The porcupine we'll just have to wait for tomorrow to hear more... 🤷‍♂️ 💚

I know this I am disappointed even though there is still no proof that porcupine will not include who knows maybe frontier will make me the happiest person in the world and they will do the same as with the Arctic fox no one knew he would come and they surprised us I hope that is what happens with The porcupine we'll just have to wait for tomorrow to hear more... 🤷‍♂️ 💚
I think the porcupine still has a good chance to get integrated into the game. Even with the fact that I hoped that it could come to us within Europe DLC during the last days I must say it would not have felt like the right DLC to get it.

I think the porcupine still has a good chance to get integrated into the game. Even with the fact that I hoped that it could come to us within Europe DLC during the last days I must say it would not have felt like the right DLC to get it.
Yes I totally understand you I was sure he would include because first of all a lot of people want him he has 106 votes in META-WISHLIST and also I think it will be a great animal in the game and I was also sure at Europe DLC it will include the porcupine because not included in Africa dlc then It's one of the only options to get it but unfortunately I don't know if it's going to happen right now. 🥺

Last edited:
Yeah, Porcupine is pretty comfortable as it lives on three continents ( the ground one, five continents if we count tree species ) and in plenty of different biomes. So it can be integrated in number of different packs.

It's partly because I'm in the US and wouldn't have much use for the others in a North American zoo (not that I'm against a European pack--it's only fair after NA got our spotlight, given that those are the two largest consumer bases of the game), but I have to say this is the first pack where I'm most excited for the exhibit animal. You just gotta love these guys, though.
IMG_3128 copy.jpg

I just saw smart comment on yt. Instrument which animals use in story aren't random.

View attachment 278942Cannonball Lynx trumpetView attachment 278943Ibex violin finger planes
View attachment 278944Flute by Alfred G. Badger View attachment 278948 Otter handcrafted drums

And then we have Fire Salamander, which is exhibit animal so it dance without instrument. Thats cool theory.
Brilliant. And this would be a fine lineup (even without the wolverine which was my most hoped for in a European pack, and giving us not my most wanted other otter species (ASCO) but at least it's a second otter species)

Capybara, Wombat, Tasmanian Devil, Wolverine, Raccoon, Crested Porcupine and something else for a small animal pack next year! Although, the Wombat and Capybara aren't necessarily small....they would still skew towards the smaller end of what we have now.

Soft brown fur... could it be European Rabbit? They burrow, they're a main food source for lynx, they're highly endangered in their home range, they could have great alternative color morphs, and they would be an extra petting zoo type animal.

Or it's a saiga (no, it clearly isn't but the line up should still be great xD I am SO looking forward to adding a lynx to my taiga zoo )

If we get three carnivores, I'll be a little bit disappointed to be honest. Ibex, lynx, marmot and red deer would be a better lineup for me because it's more diverse. Also I'm still not a big fan of the badger, they aren't typical zoo animals for me, even in Europe there are just a few bigger zoos with them (and even the typical German wildpark rarely has badgers).
But I'll wait until tomorrow for a final opinion and maybe the building set will amaze me. Oh, and I will probably like the lynx and ibex which are more or less confirmed as I wanted these species but yeah as I said I'm not so keen on a badger and otter or mink.

Last edited:
There was mention of the animals lining up with their instruments earlier, but without any reasoning behind the creature by the campfire and their ‘dancing’. I’ve just seen online that there is a children’s book called ‘Salamander Dance’ by David FitzSimmons, and the cover art is a fire salamander. Just a bit of further confirmation that we are getting a fire salamander for exhibit animal!

I just saw smart comment on yt. Instrument which animals use in story aren't random.

View attachment 278942Cannonball Lynx trumpetView attachment 278943Ibex violin finger planes
View attachment 278944Flute by Alfred G. Badger View attachment 278948 Otter handcrafted drums

And then we have Fire Salamander, which is exhibit animal so it dance without instrument. Thats cool theory.
I love this theory. The drums are between otter and wolverine as there is also a Wolverine drum!

If we get three carnivores, I'll be a little bit disappointed to be honest. Ibex, lynx, marmot and red deer would be a better lineup for me because it's more diverse. Also I'm still not a big fan of the badger, they aren't typical zoo animals for me, even in Europe there are just a few bigger zoos with them (and even the typical German wildpark rarely has badgers).
But I'll wait until tomorrow for a final opinion and maybe the building set will amaze me. Oh, and I will probably like the lynx and ibex which are more or less confirmed as I wanted these species but yeah as I said I'm not so keen on a badger and otter or mink.

Otter, Mink, Wolverine, Pine Marten and Badger are all Mustelids I believe....not Carnivores.

Top Bottom