Do "purple-haired heroes" scare everyone into Solo?

lol!

Who is John Galt?
o-ATLAS-SHRUGGED-facebook-768x384.jpg

Beats me.

Nah, I think it was probably mostly the Engineers.

"Ain't nobody got time for that."

Unless maybe your game is the meta game.

I think plenty of people escape consequences in this game by going to PG or Solo, which is why I mentioned a few posts back that the game experience would be vastly superior if there were one shared mode only in ED where such shenanigans were not possible.
Vastly superior for who though? Certainly not those who aren't interested in playing that way.....biased opinion is still biased....

I was a little disappointed that no one picked up on this earlier:)

Yes, of course it's biased. All the best opinions are.
Agreed. And don't get me wrong, we're all entitled to our own opinions so I certainly wasn't suggesting yours is invalid by any means. But it does illustrate that getting consensus here is like trying to convince certain flat earthers that they're wrong ( I was going to go with something more cliched but figured I'd go with something more contemporary.).

Goes to hightlight how incredibly pointless and un-enforceable blockades are.
Sure, but hauling grain is just as pointless. For some reason people are doing it though. I guess enjoyment is somehow the deciding factor, and they happen to enjoy 'player interaction'. They don't think they could stop the II for one second by their blockade, but it's a welcome opportunity to get more enjoyment. When people complained that PvP for the lols doesn't serve a purpose in-game and therefore is griefing, they came up the with the RP idea of blockades. I can blame them for a lot of things, like having really bad taste when it comes to hairstyles, but not for that.

Top Bottom