ED: Looking for Friends?

Howdy Commanders,
I’ve been playing for a few years but I’ve been on and off since. I fly a vette that I love with all my heart and can do pretty much anything with it. I have school and swim practice so I mostly play weekends, but feel free to add me! 07

GT: Lilslurp7

Hi I am still relatively new to ED but running a Type 9 with a 782T load usually just play solo on trading (mostly polymer - basic medicine runs)
recently switched to open play expecting to meet / bump into people .. and nothing i get NPC interdictions every now and then, bu tthey are really easy to evade.
But i have to admit i am starting to wonder if i am the only person playing the game ...

is there anyone out there?
you could check out the systems around Eravate and Obambivas. there are usually CMNDRs around.

Good evening Commanders,

Looking for fellow Commanders to play the game with. I have a decent (not great) outfitted Anaconda. I can spec it for any type of mission. Currently working on my first engineered piece (FSD). If you would like a rusty Commander who is coming back to the game full-time, I would love to squadron up sometime.

GT: The Texorcist

PS: Looking for a dedicated group as well that is patient.

Hi all-

I just started here not too long ago. Literally brand new to the game, I haven't even left the starter zone yet. Hoping to find a squadron that has a fairly regular group of players online that doesn't mind noobs. I'm not really 100% sure what I want to do yet (other than everything), but I'm leaning towards trading, transportation, and bounty hunting to start out. I would like to find out more about this engineering stuff as well. Gamertag is Al Gore IV, though definitely PM me here too, I can be bad about friend notifications. :p

Hi I play on xbox still kinda a noob would like to find friends preferably with mics gt Is Finespuncargo80 i have a Krait and about 60 mill credit my friends help me get but they dont play anymore

Hey All,

My GT is Morlain. Been playing on and off for a few years. Currently out Colonia way in a Cobra IV / Diamondback Explorer.

Thanks,
Matt.

Always happy to meet fellow thieves. BENNY LID.

I should point out that my thievery is small time mostly npcs and not yet ready for the big leagues. I'm also in no rush to meta 👍

Do you fancy any PvP piracy? We're a bunch of pirates, role players (and yes, we do also BGS in our anarchy controlled systems), a wild bunch of mercenaries, saboteurs, robbers, assassins etc etc some of us ara on INARA, we are also on discord.

Add me guys, I'm on everyday after work, so I'm always game, I've only recently began my journey through the long dark! Couple of hundred hrs just, my gt is : Aj31091
Currently calling LHS 20, (Ohm city) my home lol
I'll see you up there Cmdr's
o7

Name411 here, I'll add a few of ya when next on. I'm mainly an explorer and am getting back into core mining now that I'm back from almost five months of traveling. Not much of a combat guy, but certainly don't mind having a few extra peeps on my friends list. Just shoot me a quick note that your an ED pilot so I'm not confused lol.

Home: Cubeo
Empire, but I harbor no ill will against anyone tbh.

GT: LateYew843181

Been playing for a few months (with a gap of 30 years), currently engineering Python so doing the rounds of them. Haven't unlocked them all yet. Been mixing trade, exploring and to a lesser extent combat but working on this.

To do but in no rush necessarily:

CGs / IIs as they appear
Thargoid Surface site investigations - just unlocked the 16t corrosion resistant ready for this.
Investigate Listening Post Data in Pleiades Sector - have fully completed 2 of them and go back from time to time to do a couple more (I don't want to rush round just completing things as fast as possible, I like to play the game and have something to investigate)
Formadyne Rift Mystery - stumbled upon the end of this (Visitor Beacon) so need to find the start
Ram Tah Mission - Guardian Sites Data Collection
Expedition - will probably join one from these forums when I'm ready, don't want to leave the bubble for too long atm
Find Jameson's Ship & Dav's Hope and some other famous ones - yep, few months in and still haven't been to either of these and still not 'grinding' or re-logging, just playing the game and collecting materials as they appear
Surface Scan Missions - Have done 1 properly but was low security low key
Find Raxxla…

Warning - I am fully capable of getting side-tracked for hours or even days, ooh a shiny thing, ooh a canyon to jump over in the SRV, ooh some strange messages that may lead somewhere, ooh a new permit to unlock...or just off-roading and dog-fighting skimmers in the SRV (can only fire in the air not on the ground)

I try and find as little info as possible about these things so there more 'play' in the game for me to discover things and work them out. I now use the Canonn Decryptor but am very early in learning to decode and useless at the Morse ones. I know I can just go on YouTube / Canonn to find the answers but I prefer not to unless necessary (bloody Morse!)

Oh and I have no mic (yet) hence the long post so if that bothers you don't add me

Played this way back in the day, I'd say by now ive brushed off some rust.
Kicking about my home system (Hip 110), mining, hunting, & questing... Asp Explorer or Type - 7 you'll see me in.

Anyone that feels like a change of pace/scenery go ahead and add me on the XBOX... gamertag is: ryzerdude

Happy flyin cmdrs!

ED: Looking for Friends? "Xbox One"

Hello Commanders.

I've decided to create a thread dedicated for finding friends to those who wish to aquire new friendships in the vast darkness of space, space can be lonely sometimes and what isn't a better way to experience the Elite Dangerous universe than with friends.

Just leave your name below and add the players who has left their name before you.

Fly Safe

Crypto54
ONE Founder

Always Looking for friends on xbox ver. of Elite! I would classify myself as a Explorer / Trade, Specialty! Dedicated Player! My 1st month my actual playing time was 11 and a Half Weeks in Game!! Been away for a while, I would say a month, but I am feeling Revived and Ready to Go!!!
Your new Friend, or Friends Conrad J Hunter

Just coming back to ED, I played for a couple months last year but looking to try to play with other players for a change of pace.... still very much a noob but currently in a python with about 60 mill....decent in combat (currently ranked as competent) against PVE... not sure how I’d handle PvP.... looking to eventually take the fight to the Thargoids... send me an invite and a message

Coming back to Elite as well, Played on PS4 for a while, took a couple years off, now on X1. Picked up the game after trading a few games from other systems. Have the base game, still need horizons (if anyone wants to gift me the expansion, you're amazing :D(y)). Pursued Explorer/Transport Career's and did well, got up to Asp. Starting new path with Diamondback Scout, bounty hunting and transporting. Having fun tracking and pursuing, Interdiction, etc. Was easy to find people to play with too, played with a few other guys that were at same Space Station as me. Still getting to used to everything but hopefully you'll see me out there!

Tag: WickKillsAll

"Failure is not an Option"
- Gene Kranz

Hey guys, been around for awhile but getting back into the game. Very excited for the upcoming fleet carrier addition and looking for some new CMDRs to wing up with. Hit me up on Xbox, GT: Dimitri

ED: Looking for Friends? "Xbox One"

Hello Commanders.

I've decided to create a thread dedicated for finding friends to those who wish to aquire new friendships in the vast darkness of space, space can be lonely sometimes and what isn't a better way to experience the Elite Dangerous universe than with friends.

Just leave your name below and add the players who has left their name before you.

Fly Safe

Crypto54
ONE Founder
Is this thread still active?!

I have ED for a while but have just invested in a HOTAS setup today to begin playing more seriously.

One thing I've heard though is that the xbox version has a lot less human players showing up when you play in open compared to pc.. Smaller servers, less players etc... I'm not currently wanting to invest in a pc to have more interactions so I was wondering if anyone could advise me where to go to find human players in the xbox ED galaxy. I syill have no clue how to get involved in community goals etc but a fast learner if anyone wants company!

Alternatively... If anyone wants to wing up to explore and fight some space pirates... I'm happy to buddy up.. Still relatively new to the game and learning the workings but I'm confident with the basics and experienced in flight sims (combat and non).

Hopefully some people are active in xbox this weekend! I'm in utc+0 for time zone differences!

Top Bottom