Votes: 22 64.7%

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Get those tickets open. I know they are looking at it. They may ask you to send them netlog files. The more that ticket this one may help get it resolved sooner.

Get those tickets open. I know they are looking at it. They may ask you to send them netlog files. The more that ticket this one may help get it resolved sooner.

When I looked to ticket it, since one of the devs asked for specifics in another thread, it's on the "Known issues list" and they request that a new ticket not be created...

it seems it's taking time to the server to laod up the stuff :D

well :D I'm waiting for openning a ticket cause maybe it's taking time to load up data from every where :)

New mission are comming back :) so I'll wait for a moment :p

Last edited:
I really hope that this gets adressed.
Having took a rep hit and a fine (which, thankfully, wasn't too expensive) because by the time the servers went back up and I finished downloading the patch the timer expired can be a tad annoying.

So what time does server maintenance generally happen then? UK time that is. I'm in Melbourne so just curious to know if I should prepare myself for regular downtime during my evenings.

Cheers and not long now! :D
Dray

norm happens 2pm -5pm here, which is towards the end of FD working day ?, they have worked on the patches all day and impliment at the end i am guessing.

- Merge Threads

Getting this with seconds of play time between. I guess servers are busy. Shame because for the last hour it had been more stable than ever. Nice updates but the servers have to be resilient, it's release next week. Cheers

- Merge Threads

Since 2.02, (or at least, as of right now), I can launch the game, but then get thrown out with a message about being unable to connect to the transaction server. (Doesn't seem to matter if open or solo play is selected).

Stuff like this in the net log

{20:44:44} Machine 54.73.13.194:19364 x 7 EDServer#296 disconnected: ServerLink::~

And now authentication errors on retries.

{20:45:01} Machine 54.246.32.97:19364 x 6 EDServer#291 disconnected: shutdown
{20:45:01} Machine 54.220.149.93:19364 x 7 EDServer#301 disconnected: shutdown

Last edited:
They are fixing an exploit with the market and have taken it offline - do other things for now, it'll be back soon :)

- Merge Threads

This is an interesting one.
After accepting some missions I flew out from Artemis to deliver some goods.
When I arrived at the destination I noticed the missions I had were gone.
"no biggie, i'll just warp back there and then here and it will re-appear"; I said to myself.
Warping back it turned out erased the bounties I still had to collect and the missions were still gone.
A little bit surprised I decided to land after which the server kicked me out.
Logging back in I got: LOAD FAILED - UNABLE TO RETRIEVE COMMANDER DATA FROM SERVER
it appears my save game has disappeared! :D
and I am unable to play any further LOL
now it is saying it failed to communicate with the authentication server.

anyone else?

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom