Votes: 22 64.7%

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Just 6 days from release and we are facing fundamental problems. It seams they have some pressure on them to fix things.
If stuff like this happened when game goes live it would be very bad for the game and possible new players.
Ive seen bad releases before and no matter how hyped they have been, its the players that decide to play or not, as there is many other games out there.
I just hope they can fix this problems as I want this game to be successful.

Same for me was playing fine, then got a message the server was restarting for update. After that got booted every 5 minutes or so.

Then it said it could not connect to the Auth server when trying to join open play. Now it seems to be loading but just has a spinning ship loading screen for ever.

Still happening. I've lost a pile of credits because the missions to supply Prototype Tech and Rebel Plans have now gone. I can't take any other missions now and have restarted. It was working about an hour ago though.

Really annoying

This bug is REALLY annoying. I can't start or complete any mission. And in the afternoon I got a lot of disconnects.
Maybe we should go to bed and hope for a bugfix tomorrow?
:S

I'm currently stuck while the galaxy map is trying to access system data. Navigation in the galaxy map is perfectly functional, but there's no way to cancel what it's attempting to do.

It's been almost 10 mins, time for the kill switch...

What a pointless waiting here.
I go back to WOT for today, I'm raging there as well, at least I can play 5 minutes without connection interrupt.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom