ED without gankers is..

That was worth a chuckle, and while wallowing around in embuggened goat rope of a game that this "update" produced, we needed that! Thanks. ;-)

Wouldn't it be amazing if those who routinely preyed on lawful pilots had enough courage of their convictions to embrace and maintain their "wanted" status, instead of hiding behind a broken and ineffectual C&P system?

Or that the KWS could actually work in supercruise and give license to interdict and kill a pilot who'd surpassed some notoriety threshold within the last week, regardless of their status in the current system? Even if only within systems aligned with the superpower in whose jurisdiction the crime was committed? But no, I guess that would require accepting persistent accountability for one's actions -- something that's long since gone out of faction in some cultures.
Many ganker groups use prefix in their ship names to self identify. That is persistent and helpful.

Many ganker groups use prefix in their ship names to self identify. That is persistent and helpful.
Sure, and EDR is helpful in that regard, too. But it still requires acceptance of a notoriety point when you hunt the gankers who're not only hiding behind a "clean" status, but flying with report crimes on. :eye_roll:

Sure, and EDR is helpful in that regard, too. But it still requires acceptance of a notoriety point when you hunt the gankers who're not only hiding behind a "clean" status, but flying with report crimes on. :eye_roll:
That's garbage ganking right there. If you're a baddie, there's no reason to ever turn crimes on, except maybe for exceptionally validated grief (e.g. a combat-logger starts shooting you and you just want to annoy them, since there's no point to fight). Even many lawful PvP pilots run with it off, because it's just dumb if you're trying to PvP.

whatever happened to DG2?
Did anyone take anyone out at beagle point? Where are the updates, the spreadsheets, the crowing etc. etc.

*EDIT just seen a thread about this. seems like it may have happened/ be happening

Last edited:
Could also have something to do with losing one's module priority settings every other instance transition.
This right here is the reason why I refuse to do any PvP right now. I pulled a guy in a krait in my orca the other night and as soon I deployed my hardpoints my life support kicked in, my thrusters and shields shut down and I started drifting off into space.

This is the most game breaking bug I've ever experienced in this game and I'm not doing any PvP until it's fixed.

This right here is the reason why I refuse to do any PvP right now. I pulled a guy in a krait in my orca the other night and as soon I deployed my hardpoints my life support kicked in, my thrusters and shields shut down and I started drifting off into space.

This is the most game breaking bug I've ever experienced in this game and I'm not doing any PvP until it's fixed.
I'm beginning to think the stealth nerfs are part of a new C&P that are working 😁

There is no passive meaningful interaction. I've actually stopped saying 'o7' and started enthusiastically saying 'Heya!' or 'Hi, everyone!!' just so I'll get a response, even if it's 'what the heck'
I hate o7, and I ignore anybody who sends me an o7 in game. If somebody says “Hi” or “Hello” then they get a reciprocal reply. But if it’s o7, nope! :ROFLMAO:

I also check everyone's avatar when I enter a system. While there are obviously exceptions, gankers tend to chose a certain "look" that gives them away.
I dont see as many evil clown faces as I used to. They toned it down a bit.

Top Bottom