Emigrating to Colonia - Work in Progress

What's at fort mug?

And do have any further tips for a newcomer to the region?

And yet another question...
-first pls see my question bout large ships above and then
- g5 mats superpower bound like core dyn comp or imp shielding are impossible to get aren t they? More mats u can t get in colonia?

Thx and o7

Last edited:
Last time I was out that way (January) I made money doing sightseeing to Jaques, poked around exploring and mining, but it didn't take too long for the activity in the bubble and lack of the same at Colonia to inspire me to abandon Colonia.

whats at fort mug? Gravity.

Cool. No experience with REAL high-g so far. But soon ships with strong thrusters coming in. So another new experience i will try (figuring out the right technique, not steep...).

Wondering how one effectively uses large ships in general in colonia... Like a t9... Or the passangerconda.

Bulk cargo is great! Need to do it till i have another 200 or 300mios to buy the hulls i want for the precious g5 modules comming in tomorrow.

Cool. No experience with REAL high-g so far. But soon ships with strong thrusters coming in. So another new experience i will try (figuring out the right technique, not steep...).

Wondering how one effectively uses large ships in general in colonia... Like a t9... Or the passangerconda.

Bulk cargo is great! Need to do it till i have another 200 or 300mios to buy the hulls i want for the precious g5 modules comming in tomorrow.

What do you mean exactly? I am there now and doing cargo runs in my Cutter from the “Damask Rose” in the Centralis system to Colonia. It pays okay for the region. I didn’t expect to be able to earn okay there but I actually can - at least with the current system states. But not the reason why I got her of course.

My “Queen of Stars”:
ydApxPo.jpg

Right now i am doing cargo missions for money and mats from "the pit" in pennsylvania to mainly colonia destinations. Allied payout is fine, but one has to use a python due to the small pad at outposts like the pit.

I wonder if there are spots for large ships with good paying cargo missions.
For passenger missions i guess its practical to find a tourism economy, large pad, at like some 20+ly from colonia and go with the conda.

In centralis, are there enough factions giving cargo missions to the same destination without to much of board flipping?

Greetings Commanders,

I wanted to start visiting the "sites" in Colonia. (https://cdb.sotl.org.uk/sites)

I got to the Anaconda Sites in Canonnia and Desy, was at the exact coordinates and dind't find them. I haven't received a "tip off" for them.
So I went to the Kioti 368 wrecked smuggling site, where I received a Tip Off. Exact coordinates etc., no site to see.

My question: Supposedly, I know how to find those site (as i did in Orerre, Thargoid Stuff etc. in the bubble with coordinates, never a problem) - what might I do wrong?

I really wanna have at least one site with high grad raw materials in Colonia.

So questions - are they bugged? Are the bugged in Colonia or in "the universe"?
Is there a crash-site with high grade raw materials which is findable for sure?

Any experiences?

Greetings and thank you,

waldgeist

Edit: found something
Some of the tip-off sites in the region have cargo racks with high-grade raw materials which can be re-logged if you're desperate. Any particular site is probably only available about 1/4-1/3 of the time, but there are a lot of sites.

So does this mean it is unreliable (not like the bug killer eg) if you will see it or not!

Last edited:
So does this mean it is unreliable (not like the bug killer eg) if you will see it or not!
Yep. Tip-off sites appear, give out missions to find them for a little while, hang around a bit longer, then disappear again. They eventually reappear, but it takes months.

If you want *reliable* high-grade raw materials you need volcanism sites, which will be much easier in 3.3

Dear Colonians,

now a new questions rises:

Do you have favorite Planets for gathering high-end raw mats in the vicinity?
Like:
- Polonium
- Yttrium
- Tellurium

But especially the first three...

Maybe some general hints on raw mats in the region?

I tried one place with fumeroles, but the terrain was so awful that i moved away again.

Edit: The TipOff for AB1d in carcosa is working right now for me. Is like orrere, but nicer terrain and more ships to see. Scanned the Data, hoping it will be persistent, though i know it likely will not be.
Good for sidetrading and downtrading.

But for good planets, Tips and Infos are appreciated, as always,

o7

...of course, i'll/can try to find some on my own and share the data then.

Last edited:
Top Bottom