News Engineering Guardian Modules

Quick question to those who've been there, is the stuff you collect from the guardian ruins all materials?
Or is cargo space required?

It's just materials.

EDIT: Spent all morning getting all the required junk for the hybrid PP, all the time thinking it could be engineered. It was a total relog festival. I'm a little disappointed that I now won't be able to engineer it, but hey ho. I'm pretty sure FD are going to make these Guardian modules worthwhile, somehow. And on the plus side, I don't have to grind G5 mats. Plus, I have an alien power plant...which is pretty damn cool.

Last edited:
You get the ram-tah mission and you end up getting more than 42 obelisk data and much more, while it gives you a purpose to complete the mission, the reward is that you collect enough mats to unlock some of the guardians tech. If you think this is bad then probably you don't really care about other than just insta-get stuff.

The data required is the very rare one so whether you receive enough or not by the end relies heavily on poor RNG. It requires a lot of effort, scanning & relogging even more so than farming materials (even without using the traders) for a G5 normal module. So why would you go through the effort if there's no difference doing the latter?

No, to be a reward doesn't mean it has to be better. In my case, or many other, I don't really care that much about overcharging my current normal powerplant, but if doing some exploring on guardian sites gives me the chance to get a PP that will never be better than yours, what is the problem? do you think this is bad for the rest of the players?

It's bad for Elite because Fdev have chosen rather than spice up the current meta's with new modules with a different balance of stats you can then engineer from to create different results, they've chosen to swing the nerf bat and keep the current meta's while killing the fun tweaking/optimizing the new modules would of had. The reward would of been more options i.e. do you get the normal 8A and overcharge it or do you get the guardian one & chuck low emissions on it?

It was never meant to be better than a human PP? why do you need a better one, don't you have already the best PP in the game? was not enough? is it bad that new content does not max out old content?

You keep on saying that yet I think I answered that above, it's not about moar power... it's about more choices.

An element of gameplay that's missing IMO.

It has not been nerfed, it never was. Keeps the same stats as originally planned, price was bugged (not OP), so I don't really see there was a nerf. Do you think having access to diff types of powerplants is a bad idea? even if not all of them are the best?

Removing any possible engineering instead of tweaking some of the stats so it's not OP turns it from the Guardian Power Plant to the Kindergarten Power Plant. They've removing the possible engineering gameplay & just made it an insta G5 overcharged.

No one killed me in pvp, fortunately, so I'm not sad, but I'm tired of 'every new stuff has to make the pvp meta better or makes the stuff useless'. This is just a poor contraption that says how selfish the people claiming it is. The nerf hasn't killed any other option, there was never an option if you had maxed out your normal PP. The grind? don't make me laugh, you made it a grind trying to get 'the best pp in the game in the less hours' but happened it was not that good. There is no such grind unless you try to get it by just farming materials. To be honest, I think saying this is a new grind is just childish.

Move on, you don't need this pp, you have a better one, why are you so mad with this? and how can you even blame me for this? LOL

I'm sure if a new trader (yes, non combat ship) gets introduced, the pew-pew gang will still write rivers of 'this crap is useless' because the FDL/FDS/CORVETTE/THEMETAOFTHEYEAR is still better, add grind and 'why' everywhere as needed.

Well you seem to be pretty mad over people getting results with a new PP, as well as mentioning "PvP" & "METAOFTHEYEAR" every post. My first guess would be someone killed you PvP (consensual or otherwise) and now you come to forum to whine about everything being too OP.

What's next? Handbags for hardpoints?

Well you seem to be pretty mad over people getting results with a new PP, as well as mentioning "PvP" & "METAOFTHEYEAR" every post. My first guess would be someone killed you PvP (consensual or otherwise) and now you come to forum to whine about everything being too OP.

LOL and again.. did I come to the forum to whine about anything? am I whining at all? All I'm saying is 'it is good there are other options, and it is good if you don't care about min-maxing', is that whining? Now, read your own words, that is the very definition on whining: has been nerfed (LMAO), if it can't be engineered it is useless, 'it is not worth the grind' etc..

Nevermind, at this point in our lives, I'm not going to teach you logic.

Every game gets repetitive. HL/HL2, Halo, COD... all brilliant fun the first time through, which last what 10-30 hours tops to complete?

I've been to about half a dozen guardian sites, all slightly different, moderately challenging in places. Still enjoying them. Will that one aspect of ED alone hold my attention for 30+ hours? Probably not, but if it did that would make this one bit better than most games.

So go on then, describe in detail what you expect, and give us an example of a game that keeps giving that after 100 or 1000 hours of playtime.
<style type="text/css">p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}</style>Yes, it is called: PvP. Everybody can toss cargo from A to B, everybody can spend their valuable REAL LIFE weeks, months to go from A to B and get a bigger, shinier whatever by the time. But what is the excitement in that? As you said, the time of this kind of enjoyment is very limited. Why? The math is easy. Coz it's not interesting to do repetitive things for long time!

So PvP... if you check statistics they will clearly show that ppl spend most time with MMO games. Again, the math behind is as simple as a brick. It's human thing. How about being creative to come up with new, surprising loadouts or developing fine motoric and strategic skills, not talking about the nerves, to withstand a 5-10-15 minutes intense fight against another person(s).
Just think about the latter for a moment. Would you be more nervous in fight with the AI or with a real player? Surely more nervous against a real player! And why? Please. Please, dont be a good hypocrite and simply just be honest with yourself. No need to answer it. :)

There is no other aspect of the ED universe where you need to take that high risk and gives that much reward. No, not credits. You see, that is nothing. A bigger, shinier ship is nothing. Coz there is always a bigger fish. A longer, more grindy path to get a stuff. Do most of the ppl enjoy it? The unambigous answer (if you read the forums) is that: no, they dont.

FDev' fault is to force everybody to mine, to "explore" (seriously, what to explore? another zillion of systems which gives us players nothing more than another random constellation with random generated planet textures? how about story? how about unique things, game mechanics to happen at only specific places?), to dig the dust on planets for materials. And do it over and over and over..
Loosing a decent ship is a lot of money and according to FDevs thinking you should spend real life hours to earn that amount of credits with repetitive gameplay elements. The gameplay elements you did hundreds of hours previously...

Ok, i got tired to type for no benefit. Dinnertime! :)

All the best to all!

Last edited:
FD should give the Guardian PP a unique purpose. Keep the current stats, but allow guardian weapons to draw power from it and recharge ammo over time, just not fast enough to make synthesis obsolete. That's a real choice, not simply "pick the one with the best stats".

I was wondering what that server error meant when I tried to engineer one for my Conda and DBX today.

I first thought it was a problem with remote engineering, flew out to Farseer with one since I was going to engineer another FSD, still got the error, then found this thread. Oh well, was a good thing I didn’t sell the Conda’s power plant since it’s a G1 OC legacy mod with above max power and reduced heat generation.

TBH the ability to engineer them was totally OP, I had a low emissions GPP that still had more power than I knew what to do with that gave my Chieftain the ability to fuel scoop at maximum capacity without overheating for a cost of 4.43 extra tons over a standard A6.

I appreciate that this was broken, but you guys have wasted so much of my time on this dead end it's not funny. Maybe a psa on the launcher is warranted when a bug is so bad you have to hotfix it immediately?

Last edited:
<style type="text/css">p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}</style>Yes, it is called: PvP.

(...)

So PvP... if you check statistics they will clearly show that ppl spend most time with MMO games. Again, the math behind is as simple as a brick. It's human thing. How about being creative to come up with new, surprising loadouts or developing fine motoric and strategic skills, not talking about the nerves, to withstand a 5-10-15 minutes intense fight against another person(s).

Yeah, this is me. I ground up to my first 1.3 billion 100% legit, in Open. Felt I'd experienced what the game (then) had to offer PvE-wise and got my money's worth. Didn't want to do any more. Don't want to now (never seen a Goid!)

The last 1,500 hours or so it's all been about PvP, for me. Attention span not exhausted, not by a long way.

so we, humans r better than this "guardian" called species... cause I have a 8A overcharged (5) PP and it produce 5MW more than guardian hybrid PP which is aprox. 20 tons heavier ... plus heat efficiency of human made is better... :)

so we, humans r better than this "guardian" called species... cause I have a 8A overcharged (5) PP and it produce 5MW more than guardian hybrid PP which is aprox. 20 tons heavier ... plus heat efficiency of human made is better... :)

No. The GPP is higher output from what I read. 2 or three humans in the entire universe are “better” than the guardians *at the moment*. Did the guardians build the PP for us? I think it was “us” building PP using guardian tech and getting a much bigger bang for buck, but not quite to the genius engineer level.
6 months or a year from now, the genius’s will have had time to bed this tech down and probably offer some additional engineering.
Hopefully we’ll get some super light weight PP by then too.

LOL and again.. did I come to the forum to whine about anything? am I whining at all? All I'm saying is 'it is good there are other options, and it is good if you don't care about min-maxing', is that whining? Now, read your own words, that is the very definition on whining: has been nerfed (LMAO), if it can't be engineered it is useless, 'it is not worth the grind' etc..

Nevermind, at this point in our lives, I'm not going to teach you logic.

you like more Options, IF the options are exclusive for you.

Non-enginnering (tech broker) modules will now add content for the lazy people (Those that don't want to enginner nothing) and will add nothing to non-lazy people (That people that don't care about lose time enginnering stuff.)
IF we can enginner it, the two publics will have new content.

Im my point of view, 90% of the ED players are not lazy so right now they are making only 10% if the people happy with this new content.
I will not bother about unlock any tech broker modules because widouth enginnering they really sucks. (Asides from guardians weapons that are usefull only against thargs)

people, guardian stuff is just make to make more people hop into their strange story not many care about, yet they know people care about equipment. They soon will give is a "performance reason" why everyone will have to go there.

Non-enginnering (tech broker) modules will now add content for the lazy people (Those that don't want to enginner nothing) and will add nothing to non-lazy people (That people that don't care about lose time enginnering stuff.)

You only see two extremes, the lazy and the grind.

Im my point of view, 90% of the ED players are not lazy so right now they are making only 10% if the people happy with this new content.
I will not bother about unlock any tech broker modules because widouth enginnering they really sucks. (Asides from guardians weapons that are usefull only against thargs)

In my point of view 90% don't care about pvp and 10% of people only care about themselves, and we both can be right.

You are assuming people has to go either 'lazy' or 'full crazy engineered', I don't think so. Now, forget about your or me, for a new player that joins the game today, he now has the option to choose which PP fits better for him, go for engineers or go for guardians. you think this is bad? yes you do, because you can't stop thinking about you.

for a new player that joins the game today, he now has the option to choose which PP fits better for him, go for engineers or go for guardians

I still think it could be a bit more fun for everyone if the Guardian tech was a bit better, though.

I haven't done any Guardian stuff at all, myself, but I can make a g5 overcharged monstered powerplant at hard-ceiling output in one hour (tops).

That comes with +47% output. Guardian +32%. Guardian probably takes a lot longer than one hour. So it doesn't seem like a meaningful choice.

Ed / Will,

What happens if (after reading this thread) you've already replaced the Guardian Power Plant with a stock one. I wasn't given the option to store the GPP, so there's no visible record that I ever had one or engineered it.

Do you have a record of who engineered it or will the reimbursements be given to CMDRs who still have the module on their ship?

I spent a lot of time and materials on the GPP and would be kind of miffed if I missed out on the reimbursement because I thought I was doing the right thing by replacing it already

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-GB</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> <![endif]--> My 8A power plant (engineered ) is more powerful then the 8A Guardian power plant. Well what's the point of them then ?

Top Bottom