Patch Notes Update Horizons (2.0) and Ships (1.5) change log

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if you can play both 2.0 and 1.5. Is it the same universe?
I have a Mac and Windows machine.
Sometimes I travel and only have my Mac with me and still wants to play Elite. And yes I know of bootcamp. Just not something I can do on my work computer.
So can I play my character in both universes?

I hope at some point Frontier and Apple talks together and fixes the problem. So I can play 2.x on my mac.

/Dark shadow

Yes, but there are limitations. If you land on a planet on your PC and then exit the game you won't be able to go back to the same place on your Mac.
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=211218&page=13&p=3248704&viewfull=1#post3248704

Archon Delaine is happy that the crytoscrambler has a sound.

He would be very happy if the crytoscrambler had a use too.

(Apart from that, can't wait to download it!)

Last edited:
Nice list... I´m looking forward to play. But i guess it wont be today or early tomorrow. As always FD has no bandwidth. As always... thats sad. I think in a few days everyone will be able to play, but today ? No way...

Okay, disregard what I said about the launcher earlier. I just confirmed and the store version was updated to the current one. ;)

Miner NPCs spawn with a random mix of minerals from the asteroid field they're in; if they're not in an asteroid field, pick minerals from the station lists, rather than just random commodities as before

oooh, no more 'Fishteriods' then ? ;)

So do we need to start downloading from the store if we already have the beta 6 launcher installed and updated? Or can we just wait for the current launcher to update with a "download" notification?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom