JWE Screenie(s)...

These pics are amazing especially some of the maps. And mr.DNA that is one of the most realistic pics I’ve seen in game. I have the Xbox version and I can make some decent parks but these are mind blowing. What makes it more impressive is this is not the easiest game to build on imo. I don’t know if there’s any advantages with pc but outstanding pics:
@paul78 this is PC developers have finally aloud modding on the game and the terrain in the picture is from a mod.

You would be foolish not to allow mods in many ways as I’m sure it will make more people look into this game. And I think I know some of the modders and these are some very trustworthy individuals who do a great job. I seen the dodo and it’s amazing. I don’t have jwe on pc but now I’m going to have to think about it.

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
@paul78 this is PC developers have finally aloud modding on the game and the terrain in the picture is from a mod.

We fully understand the excitement and added experience that modding can bring. However, for a number of technical and other reasons, modding isn't something that is officially supported within Jurassic World Evolution. Unofficial modding or software that alters the game's code will always presents a risk to players.

ES7JQR-XkAI_YuZ

ESv7SqOWAAA8Hx4

Top Bottom