ANNOUNCEMENT Lavecon 2019 Content Reveal

And on top of that, we will also get some free Arx by simply playing the game.
Yet some still consider this a rip off...

I don't consider this a rip off, just sales strategy.

edit: and you will also be able to buy a single paint not the entire paint kit. \o/
and somehow all of this is bad and is spelling doom for ED and FDev

Imho this is actually a good thing.

So how many Arx-thingies can you get per elite rank? Or max fed/imp rank?

I don't think any of that is known yet, and presumably won't be decided until much nearer the release. And could be subject to change.

Better to start too low on the pay out, it'll be easier to increase the reward if it's deemed too low (or too easily exploitable) than to decrease it if it's deemed too high.

Would you, could you, please elaborate?
Anything designed for squads ruins the enjoyment of people who don't run a squadron. It's an unbalancing (not that there's much balance left) effect.
If you fly solo (on one's own I mean, not necessarily in solo mode), then you're at a disadvantage. You are already of course, but carriers give groups an extra advantage, and you KNOW gankers will make the most of the opportunity.

Anything designed for squads ruins the enjoyment of people who don't run a squadron. It's an unbalancing (not that there's much balance left) effect.
If you fly solo (on one's own I mean, not necessarily in solo mode), then you're at a disadvantage. You are already of course, but carriers give groups an extra advantage, and you KNOW gankers will make the most of the opportunity.

Yes but...

I'm hoping a restriction on the number of fleet carriers a squadron can have will encourage players to form more, smaller squadrons, allowing the leaderboards to have a little more meaning (I'm currently in a squadron of two :D).

And assuming the fleet carrier works like a megaship & appears in all modes as an asset it will help to advertise the presence of a squadron in the area, allowing other players to potentially join it (if they want to support the same faction) or to know something about their enemy in a different mode or platform.

But I do agree it will favour the groups even more than before compared to independent players if only from allowing the group somewhere to refuel repair & rearm during a war.

I dont think insulting people (regardless of which side of the coin your opinion is) is helpful to be honest.

you may be right and any in game earnings may be so miniscule as to be essentally pointless...... or you may be wrong, but i think it is only fair to suck it and see 1st. it has the potential to be great, and the potential to be rubbish. We cant know yet either way which it will go. Given what other people consider excessive grind and what i consider to be perfectly fine or even "too fast"... I reckon i have a chance of being satisfied by it. If not however i will moan when i have something to moan about ;)
Oh relax, "insulting" Grow a thicker skin if you're offended by mean words on the internet.

Besides there were no direct insults, more of a Figure of speech kinda thing, sad i even have to explain this.

That being said, wouldnt hold my candle, the evidence is there all of the place, ignoring it is beyond Delusional
if im proven wrong ill gladly eat my hat.

If anything, frontier points makes things cheaper to buy. You can buy points when there is a xbox / psn sale, and then buy the cosmetics when there is also a frontier sale (double dip).

Oh relax, "insulting" Grow a thicker skin if you're offended by mean words on the internet.

Besides there were no direct insults, more of a Figure of speech kinda thing, sad i even have to explain this.

That being said, wouldnt hold my candle, the evidence is there all of the place, ignoring it is beyond Delusional
if im proven wrong ill gladly eat my hat.
I am not offended but it is those kind of posts which cause these things to escalate. But hey go at it if you like but it just means people will be more likely ignore your posts even if you make a valid point if they think you are being a Berk about it. <Shrugs> no skin off my nose either way.
Btw I far from hold a candle to some of FDs design decisions lately. Many of the features I bought elite For are seemingly dropped and I moan like the best of them for it.

Top Bottom