New Paintjobs

This week - Orca gets Asemic:

1582890265211.png

And it looks like all the Stygian PJs are back \o/
1582894169899.png

Also Apollo/Pharaoh Phantom and Corrosive Phantom / Mamba appear new. (Edit: Corrosives went missing soon after :D )
1582894422037.png

200+ 'new' PJs this week!

Last edited:
This week - Orca gets Asemic:

View attachment 163793

And it looks like all the Stygian PJs are back \o/
Also Apollo Phantom and Corrosive Phantom / Mamba appear new.

208 new PJs this week!
Since when VIP passengers want to fly in a bloody ship? Wouldn't this paintjob more appropriate for a Chieftain or a FDL?
Doesn't symmetry make it a bit too obvious since it is supposed to be random splashes of blood?

Anyone noticed the discount on most of the items? :D really nice discount I'd say. I was browsing the ingame store, but there was a message with "unrecognizable object" whenever I tried to purchase the discounted paints :p

Nice surprise !

As a LEP owner I wish to voice my disapproval at the lack of Stygian paint for the Cobra IV.

Last edited:
Looks like 40% discounts on various Anaconda, Cobra M3, Mamba, Python, Type9

Edit: Nope - the discounts all disappeared again. Who thought shops were easy :D

Last edited:
How long the Stygians going to be up for grabs? Think it's always pretty limited time? They're one of the better ones, the Stygian sets.

Looks like 40% discounts on various Anaconda, Cobra M3, Mamba, Python, Type9

Edit: Nope - the discounts all disappeared again. Who thought shops were easy :D
Ok, the shop is again showing lots and lots of discounts -mainly PJs and ship kits. Hopefully it has settled down - though I still haven't had the shop email update so who knows
🤷‍♀️

(The in-game shop is also showing the discounts, so I 'tested' it was working on a nice Stygian Blue DBX :D )

Edit: Fdev has admitted the Stygian are limited time offers, but didn't say how long yet ... and the store email finally arrived

Source: https://twitter.com/EliteDangerous/status/1233443091652186112

1582915865445.png

Last edited:
I'm seeing Stygian Cobra IVs in the store !

In the online store they are listed (as for all the other ships) at 3250 ... but 2250 for Adder and Eagle

1582919289605.png

I think I'll go for this .... after all .... not everyday I see a paint job I really like. Trouble is ..... it also looks good on the dBX ..... Beluga .... Cutter .... 😰

Last edited:
I think I'll go for this .... after all .... not everyday I see a paint job I really like. Trouble is ..... it also looks good on the dBX ..... Beluga .... Cutter .... 😰
That was why I didn't buy any last time - I wanted them all. Damn you fdev*!

* not really - a nice problem to have, and the most interesting thing to happen in the game for too long ;)

Top Bottom