Possible Raxxla Lead : Milky Way Hexagon

Alright so, I decided to make a forum account for this, I believe I may have found a lead to Raxxla. I was watching a timelapse of Galactic Exploration, And saw how travelled Sgr A*, Sol, and Colonia were and thought I recognized that Placement, and then i realised it. It matched the Raxxla Emblem's positions! Sol fits in the gap between the 2 bottom Chevron-Like shapes, Colonia in the middle of the Left Arc, and Sgr A* In the central dot! I'm not sure what to think though, And i dont have the time to visit all the Chevron Gaps and Arc centers, so i'll need all your help to figure this out

Attachments

• RaxxlaEmblem.jpg
    RaxxlaEmblem.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 321
  • EliteDangerousMilkyWayPlayerRoutesMap.png
    EliteDangerousMilkyWayPlayerRoutesMap.png
    543.4 KB · Views: 361
  • RaxxlaColoniaSolSgrA.png
    RaxxlaColoniaSolSgrA.png
    493.9 KB · Views: 363
so you're hypothesizing there being points of interest in the locations indicated by the emblem?

its as good as suggestion as any... this sounds like something for the Canonn group cos "if anyone can Canon can" :cool:

Last edited:
Alright so, I decided to make a forum account for this, I believe I may have found a lead to Raxxla. I was watching a timelapse of Galactic Exploration, And saw how travelled Sgr A*, Sol, and Colonia were and thought I recognized that Placement, and then i realised it. It matched the Raxxla Emblem's positions! Sol fits in the gap between the 2 bottom Chevron-Like shapes, Colonia in the middle of the Left Arc, and Sgr A* In the central dot! I'm not sure what to think though, And i dont have the time to visit all the Chevron Gaps and Arc centers, so i'll need all your help to figure this out
You posted this nonsense on reddit and got no where so you’re now here?

But Raxxla was around long before Colonia became a thing.
That, I don't think is a problem - Jaques could have ended up misjumping to this specific spot, rather than any of the billions of other systems between the bubble and Beagle, due to some influence of Raxxla.

Personally, I think Colonia's location is specifically not close to anything else of significance - it's a good distance from any Guardian sites, permit-locked regions, the core itself, etc. - so that the accidental storyline it started doesn't interfere with any other plans.

I'll help during my spare lifetime.

Oh, wait, I'm not a cat with nine lives and my string is fairly run out on the current and only one.

Also, until the bugs are exterminated, not even playing the game.

Nevermind.

Good luck on the search anyway.

Top Bottom