COMPLETED CG Protect the Alliance's expansion into the Coalsack Nebula from Thargoid attack (AX Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
there is no way they can change the minimum pay out threshold now, on here or the trade one
there would be instant rage from all who didn't bother with the CG knowing they had no chance of hitting that top 25%
if the pay out threshold changes then every one of em would have definitely hit it

Has anyone who only did the AX CG and got top 25% been able to confirm they got the FSD?

People have it, but I suspect it's only people who did the trade CG so far.

I know of a couple of us who should have both but only got one, so more cases would be good. Well, bad .. but good to know either way (y)

I participated only in AX CG, and I didn't receive my FSD. Tough I just collected the reward for it. Restarted the game etc. I'll wait and see.

I participated only in AX CG, and I didn't receive my FSD. Tough I just collected the reward for it. Restarted the game etc. I'll wait and see.
I was in the 75% range so should also receive the FSD, but up until closing the game for the announced update, it wasn't available via Stored Modules, so I'm thinking it will be available after the patch.

I was in the 75% range so should also receive the FSD, but up until closing the game for the announced update, it wasn't available via Stored Modules, so I'm thinking it will be available after the patch.
The Trade one was in before the patch, so unless you expect special etchings on the AX one I think you may find it unconnected to the patch

The Trade one was in before the patch, so unless you expect special etchings on the AX one I think you may find it unconnected to the patch
I didn't even expect the FSD lol. I was in the AX combat CG, though, and it seems they were delayed?

After the patch: FSD still not available for transport to my carrier. I'm only about 13.5ly from the CG hub system, so I guess I could travel there, but the Spirit of Nysa megaship has no Outfitting, so I can't see the point. Has anyone in the combat 75% range gotten one yet?

Later: I just checked the Spirit of Nysa again and now it does have Outfitting, which may have been the reason for the patch. I'll travel there and see what's up re: the promised FSD.
Later later: At the Spirit of Nysa, nothing to be found in Outfitting re: a double-engineered class 5 FSD., neither in Stored Modules nor in the shop listings. I do wonder how they are going to handle getting this to those of us who've already claimed the initial AX Combat CG reward for the top 75%, not knowing that there would be a change to the bonus range.

Last edited:
Original CG said "by 21st November", so I'm biting my tongue til then.
I wouldn't - fdev tweeted that the rewards were out yesterday - but they've messed up. Usually in these cases they never correct it. Especially if they're distracted by some Epic issues...

Not that the fsd is especially good, but still...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom