Python Mk II & Updates To The Gamestore

Mine is perfect for me, as I have little interest in spending many hours doing AX combat, but a "Top Tier" player would probably be in tears that I dare to fly it.
I build my ships for me, they blow up lots, and I laugh even more!

I know I should not play a MMO just for fun, but I do.
What I find fun are those who tell you you can't possibly be doing what it is you are doing while you are doing it.
I shoot down many xenos. Have done so for some time. At least since they invaded the empire.

Well, there's still a lot unclear.

We have this: However, if you cannot wait until then you can get 3-month early access to this ship on 7 May from the store for 16250 ARX.
And we have this: The Python Mk II will also launch with a Pre-built Ship package, allowing you to kickstart your career in the latest ship, including a brand-new paintjob and ship kit.

This already creates a few questions. Is the 16250 ARX unlock a separate item from the prebuilt package, or does it mean the prebuilt package ? If it is just the unlock, how much will the prebuilt package cost ? Or the other prebuilt ship packages ?
The lines you quote are from two separate paragraphs and are therefore 2 separate statements. To summarize, you can get early access for ARX - when it is available to buy in shipyards for credits there will ALSO be a prebuilt price TBA.

The lines you quote are from two separate paragraphs and are therefore 2 separate statements. To summarize, you can get early access for ARX - when it is available to buy in shipyards for credits there will ALSO be a prebuilt price TBA.

If you buy the early access version is that not the pre-built version?

If you buy the early access version is that not the pre-built version?

Probably not. The early access version will I imagine be like all early access items, available through the shipyard according to your account details, much like the mk4 is only available to certain accounts, "prebuilt" ships will only be available through the ARX store, so that's an en entirely different process. Not saying either of us is right or wrong, but early access and prebuilt don't necessarily go together. Once made available to all the Python Mk2 will be available through the shipyard so making it available to early access buyers the same way the Mk4 is seems to easiest way to do it.

Probably not. The early access version will I imagine be like all early access items, available through the shipyard according to your account details, much like the mk4 is only available to certain accounts, "prebuilt" ships will only be available through the ARX store, so that's an en entirely different process. Not saying either of us is right or wrong, but early access and prebuilt don't necessarily go together. Once made available to all the Python Mk2 will be available through the shipyard so making it available to early access buyers the same way the Mk4 is seems to easiest way to do it.

So if you get the early-access version you're only paying to use the ship 3-months before the regular release? Then I'd rather buy the pre-built version, because that has more benefits.

So if you get the early-access version you're only paying to use the ship 3-months before the regular release? Then I'd rather buy the pre-built version, because that has more benefits.

That's how I would read it, however as far as ARX are concerned I have never purchased any but have nearly 60k from the free 400 per week and Christmas bonus so spending them on the Python 2 for 3 months early access isn't an issue, however the question is, we haven't heard exactly what the pre-built python 2 will come with yet, obviously they want to keep it a secret because that will reveal to much about the ship, but whatever it is, I will do the 3 month early access.

"supposed to be the most efficient"
Says who?
According to about 90% of people on Reddit and elsewhere replying to people asking what to do with their new 'Vette.
I thought I went over this in excessive length already with you in the other thread? Repeating that it's "supposed to be the most efficient" is just outright misinforming other players happening across the thread, at this point.
Yeah, sure, whatever.

According to about 90% of people on Reddit and elsewhere replying to people asking what to do with their new 'Vette.

Yeah, sure, whatever.
Hopefully the characteristics of the Python 2 will be known before buying it, after all we have a forum.
And I believe it won't be a new FSD that can't be removed from it ;)

It will depend what they prebuild it with, after all if it is setup for a part of the game you can’t stand playing with the “generic” modules being unimpressive then there will be little benefit for you.
Of course it could be almost your entire dream build when they release it.

Of course they might back down on the prebuilt idea as it hasn’t been met with that much enthusiasm.

He has done the Type 6 prebuild, reckons it's rubbish, no sign of the Python 2 yet.
Access to the P2 private server started today, at some time.
He's said it is coming, just not when, yet!

Allegedly, both pre-builds are rubbish depending on how one regards rubbish... (We all have preferred builds, after all)

Today's P2 showing, I think, may just be the vanilla ship, rather than ship &/or pre-build - we'll find out later, I guess.

Are they allowed to stream openly?
No - although they have early access (in order to try out the ship and prepare their content if they're video creators for example) there's an embargo on the time when they can release that content. Adhering to that embargo is part of the nda that partners have to agree to and failing to do so would result in the cancellation of their partner status (at the very least).

No - although they have early access (in order to try out the ship and prepare their content if they're video creators for example) there's an embargo on the time when they can release that content. Adhering to that embargo is part of the nda that partners have to agree to and failing to do so would result in the cancellation of their partner status (at the very least).
So it will be next Thursday regardless?
Such is life!

Top Bottom