I just might.
Is this a case of buy one and get the other or are sleeves really being sold separate from a coat? It just seems very odd.
Stored engineered module does not display engineered status – This is a visual bug and you have not lost any progress. As a temporary measure, you can retrieve a module from storage and relog, and the modifications should then reappear.
Oh, this is harmless in comparison! In VR, you get a genuine shock when entering Holo-Me in certain ships, with the Headless Hessian from Sleepy Hollow suddenly sitting on your face or worse (and your CMDR holo standing by, watching the dreadful scene from behind). You have to experience it by yourself, it's hard to describe.
Whatever happened to QA?
Guys, I just can’t understand one thing, why didn’t you even perform internal closed testing of the update and spat out such a crude and buggy build in the release?Hello Commanders,
We wanted to give you a quick overview of some of the current known issues pertaining to the September Update. Please note that this isn’t an exhaustive list and may be updated over time.
As always, any issues and bugs you encounter should be reported via the Issue Tracker with as many details provided as possible.
We are currently investigating the following:
- Stored engineered module does not display engineered status – This is a visual bug and you have not lost any progress. As a temporary measure, you can retrieve a module from storage and relog, and the modifications should then reappear.
- Disconnection when mining (error code: Black Adder/Scarlet Krait)
- PlayStation 4 crash on start-up
- Commander stats are missing from Codex
- Softlocking when attempting to engineer modules at engineers base or remote engineering
- Most markets/body sites from Witch Head Initiative have disappeared
- Players docked at Palin’s (new) base in Arque are loading in at his (old) base in Maia
- Switching ships keeps the modules from your previous ship in your power settings
- Ability to redeem voucher codes is removed – in the meantime, redeem gift codes here.
- Third-party API failed to connect
- Station's orientation on HUD in Supercruise doesn't match with its actual orientation
- Unable to connect to the game via a VPN
- Purchasing items with ARX, but player doesn’t receive the item
- Player cannot open purchase popup after selecting a previously owned item and then switching categories
- Unable to reach the free ARX cap
- Some Game Extras (on all platforms) and ARX (on PC) may not yet be available for purchase in the Store, affected items will be rolling out in the coming days.
- Unable to purchase ARX on Xbox
- Frontier Points not converted to ARX
We are investigating the issues above and hope to have a number of these fixed as soon as possible. We’ll keep this thread updated when more information is available.
Thank you for your understanding and continued patience!
Guys, I just can’t understand one thing, why didn’t you even perform internal closed testing of the update and spat out such a crude and buggy build in the release?
what prevented you from even trying to test it?