Sidechat

Ah yes, public healthcare, one of the many reasons im glad i was not born in the USA
“Public” is an overstatement. 💀
That reminds me of a video that I saw once. A girl was talking about Canadian healthcare. She said that there was a general practitioner shortage in Canada. She said that you may not pay with money, but you’ll certainly be paying with time. And if you pay with time, the symptoms will just worsen and worsen, which is not good for the most vulnerable people, such as the elderly and people with certain disabilities and illnesses. That would put them at a higher risk of departing from this world. She ended it by saying that she’d rather go into debt than having to suffer with the conditions and potentially have a higher risk of leaving the planet.

I just thought that you all might find this interesting and that it might contribute something to the conversation.

Was it that thing that looked like oompa loompas in a meth lab?
Didnt look into that at all really.
But i got some strong opinions about ai stuff tho
There was a company that said they were having some amazing Willy wonka experience, it was all advertised with AI generated images. People bought tickets thinking it would be amazing. (Spoiler, it was not.) It was a few props in a warehouse and the actors had trash costumes. All of the scripts were AI generated and the guy who played Wonka said that they were unreadable because they had nothing to do with the actual “show.”

That reminds me of a video that I saw once. A girl was talking about Canadian healthcare. She said that there was a general practitioner shortage in Canada. She said that you may not pay with money, but you’ll certainly be paying with time. And if you pay with time, the symptoms will just worsen and worsen, which is not good for the most vulnerable people, such as the elderly and people with certain disabilities and illnesses. That would put them at a higher risk of departing from this world. She ended it by saying that she’d rather go into debt than having to suffer with the conditions and potentially have a higher risk of leaving the planet.

I just thought that you all might find this interesting and that it might contribute something to the conversation.
The nurse shortage is present in a lot of places. It was mainly during Covid, though it still probably persists a bit. But honestly, the US healthcare system will charge you for a literal single cough drop. They nickel and dime you despite you doing nothing wrong and nothing you can (in most cases) prevent. I have the utmost respect for healthcare workers, (and any workers for that matter) but the system is definitely at least a bit problematic.

Wait. What?
Was it that thing that looked like oompa loompas in a meth lab?
Didnt look into that at all really.
But i got some strong opinions about ai stuff tho
For context:
Some pro scam artist with a background in publishing AI-generated self-help books that he “wrote” decided to make a temporary Willy Wonka themed event in Glasgow, Scotland. He had AI write a cringey, overly sappy script and hired actors to play the characters. He set up the event with a few props in a nearly empty warehouse. The script even created an evil villain character called “The Unknown,” an evil chocolate maker who lived in the walls of the factory and wore a black cloak and a silver mask. The kids were handed a small cup of watered-down lemonade and a single jellybean.

Kids cried. The cops were called. It closed on opening day. Everyone got refunds. Now the innocent actress who played the sad Oompa Loompa is making bank doing Cameos as the character.

Oompa Loompa
Dancing Oompa Loompa Sticker - Dancing Oompa loompa Hugh grant - Discover &  Share GIFs

Hey @Villanelle , I’m starting a new Planet Zoo project with a hotel involved. I know you took that trip to South Africa, are there any hotels you stayed at that have a kind of African desert/wilderness feel? I really need some inspo and something to base it off of. Thanks!

Hey @Villanelle , I’m starting a new Planet Zoo project with a hotel involved. I know you took that trip to South Africa, are there any hotels you stayed at that have a kind of African desert/wilderness feel? I really need some inspo and something to base it off of. Thanks!
So south african desert zoo eh?

Top Bottom