Sidechat

Have any of y’all been following this new game coming out later this year, called Tiny Glade? Saw Deladysigner do a play through this morning and I have officially added it to my must have list. It turned out phenomenal. No management. No tasks. Just building pretty little castles and cottages.
I just looked up the gameplay trailer on Steam. It looks so cozy! It’s like the video game equivalent of drinking hot chocolate under a blanket on the couch by the fireplace (which is something that I don’t do often, considering the climate that I live in and the fact that not many houses in Florida have a fireplace).

Okay i think ive seen the absolute most ridiculous thing ive ever seen in gaming.
Idk if anyone here plays league of legends, but they just announced a skin thats gonna cost roughly 60k riot points, which is like 550-600€.
Its an honorary skin to a very famous player.
For that amount of money he better fly over here and play the game for me aswell

Can you imagine that? Planet zoo honoring some content creator with a dedicated color variation that costs 600 bucks? 😂

Okay i think ive seen the absolute most ridiculous thing ive ever seen in gaming.
Idk if anyone here plays league of legends, but they just announced a skin thats gonna cost roughly 60k riot points, which is like 550-600€.
For that amount of money he better fly over here and play the game for me aswell

Can you imagine that? Planet zoo honoring some content creator with a dedicated color variation that costs 600 bucks? 😂
Wow 😂 that would be like paywalling the diorama mode which was dedicated to Rudi.

That's nuts! I feel bad for the completionists who will feel pressure to get that. Grrr

This is one of those "smart" idea that riot randomly have, just like that Jhin croma that costs 400 freakin dolar.

Last edited:
Yeah i mean if there is anyone who owns all 1600+ skins, which average at 10€, the 550€ arent a problem i think 😂
I really can't think of anything worse to spend my money on (even if I had the spare money!)

Like, there is a whole world out there. Travel people

Experiences > things

I really can't think of anything worse to spend my money on (even if I had the spare money!)

Like, there is a whole world out there. Travel people

Experiences > things
Yeah i mean its a free to play game, so getting a couple for your favorite characters is fine imo.
But there is definetly better stuff to spend money on

By the way, Tigger has made a full recovery and is back to begging to play fetch 24/7. I can't say I'm not letting him...tbf I don't think his back was as bad as I thought, he recovered very quickly and I stopped the pain meds after two days because he was back to zooming around and getting cabin fever. I don't like the idea of him being on opiates any longer than he needs to. He didn't look like he was enjoying them as much as maybe, I might have (for a very short time if they were prescribed to me, lol).

Now he's crashed out on the post-high of a good walk and a cheeky side-dish of parmesan from making dinner

By the way, Tigger has made a full recovery and is back to begging to play fetch 24/7. I can't say I'm not letting him...tbf I don't think his back was as bad as I thought, he recovered very quickly and I stopped the pain meds after two days because he was back to zooming around and getting cabin fever. I don't like the idea of him being on opiates any longer than he needs to. He didn't look like he was enjoying them as much as maybe, I might have (for a very short time if they were prescribed to me, lol).

Now he's crashed out on the post-high of a good walk and a cheeky side-dish of parmesan from making dinner
Hooray! I'm happy for him!

Hooray! I'm happy for him!
Thank you 🥰 pic of him right now for pupper tax! The top of the sofa is one of his favourite spots. He so tiiiiny 😭

1000020149.jpg

Reporting to you live from West Yellowstone

Hey guys! I’m currently in West Yellowstone and oh my goodness is it amazing! I’ve been taking lots of pictures! So the first two nights were in Idaho Falls which isn’t in or near Yellowstone but is still a good addition to the trip. It was absolutely brimming with new bird species as well as some I’d already seen before! Here are some I photographed:
DSCN0192.jpeg
DSCN0197.jpeg
DSCN0218.jpeg
DSCN0252.jpeg
DSCN0273.jpeg

Last edited:
So continuing on, I got to Yellowstone yesterday and have spent a lot of time observing wildlife and the various geothermal phenomena that are in the park. I did Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic, and Mammoth Hot Springs today along with seeing an absolute ton of Bison. I have yet to see any Bears or Wolves but I’m hitting Lamar and Hayden Valleys tomorrow so hopefully I get lucky! I also got in my first Bison Jam today!
DSCN0387.jpeg

DSCN0359.jpeg

DSCN0399.jpeg
DSCN0401.jpeg
DSCN0519.jpeg
DSCN0532.jpeg

So continuing on, I got to Yellowstone yesterday and have spent a lot of time observing wildlife and the various geothermal phenomena that are in the park. I did Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic, and Mammoth Hot Springs today along with seeing an absolute ton of Bison. I have yet to see any Bears or Wolves but I’m hitting Lamar and Hayden Valleys tomorrow so hopefully I get lucky! I also got in my first Bison Jam today!View attachment 394010
View attachment 394009

View attachment 394011View attachment 394012View attachment 394013View attachment 394014
Wow, does are beautiful!

Top Bottom