So many players will come back if ship interiors are implemented

Sincerely: I've never left the game, not really interested in ship interiors if these are going to be a cosmetic stuff and useful only for new weird photoshooting competition... BUT: if these are coming and we (pirates) could be allowed to assault the ship, breaking the doors as space raiders do... well, that's a good reason to have them! :D
Let's think up the gameplay we'd like to see, then ask Aleks Zuno to post about it - FDev now do next day delivery for him.

It would be cool for a week and then most would probably never use it again.

I feel like if Frontier did this there would be a little door in back of the cockpit that regardless of ship would take you to the same cut and pasted hub with another little door that cuts to you standing in blue circle outside ship.

At the complete risk of sounding like a broken record, people aren’t asking for anything that’s a new idea when it comes to ship interiors and planets with considerably more atmosphere, these were trailed way back when the great founder was looking for gold to start the game with a kick.

It still amuses me that while I can travel all over the galaxy, I can’t travel through the door at the back of the cockpit :)

Forget the back door, what about all those planet's we can't land on?

I'm sure people are perfectly capable of finding OA's channel and clicking his videos on their own if that's the content they enjoy.
No need to double post every single video that mentions ED here.

For future refetence: If you ever wonder "Should I post another ship interiors thread? I really think we need one!", the answer is, always was and always will be: No. No, we don't.

Same goes for the qestion if we need another " OA has released a video" thread.
What if I told you that OA has released a video about SHIP INTERIORS in Elite Dangerous?

iu

Here's the link (haven't watched it myself yet):

EDIT - I was ninja'd by the OP himself! I must be getting old.

Sincerely: I've never left the game, not really interested in ship interiors if these are going to be a cosmetic stuff and useful only for new weird photoshooting competition... BUT: if these are coming and we (pirates) could be allowed to assault the ship, breaking the doors as space raiders do... well, that's a good reason to have them! :D

In PvE but in any other case can you imagine how apoplectic people would get being boarded?

I'd make it into a sport and hide in airshafts, leaping out and talking about Powerplay when escape is impossible.
We actually already have Explorers complaining about their first discoveries being nabbed by stowaways on their FCs...

It's also a good way to retrieve stolen blueprints to Imperial Battlestations. Just don't ignore escape pods with zero life signs!

Top Bottom