Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

Fine. Add “damage model” to your search and you should be able to find blogs and images detailing how one had to be conceptualised in order to add the other. I'm being snarky because this are ancient things — they've been around since forever.

Fine. Add “damage model” to your search and you should be able to find blogs and images detailing how one had to be conceptualised in order to add the other. I'm being snarky because this are ancient things — they've been around since forever.
Yea ok, I know about those too, that’s not really a full fledged interior.

You can always show it to me, but we are getting a bit too off topic here.
Awww… Just because your strategy of bad-faith argumentation, general abusiveness, and largely trollish behaviour has finally worked and made me wholly disinclined to be even the slightest bit helpful in remedying your confusion does not mean that CI¬G's incompetence at ship design is off-topic.

Actually, I'll be generous. Here's a word that might help you: sufficiency.

Just because your strategy of bad-faith argumentation, general abusiveness, and largely trollish behaviour has finally worked and made me wholly disinclined to be even the slightest bit helpful in remedying your confusion does not mean that CI¬G's incompetence at ship design is off-topic.

Actually, I'll be generous. Here's a word that might help you: sufficiency.
Dude, chill out

Top Bottom