(image via Reddit)
Targets this week :
Incursions (AX CZ)
(just check galnet 2nd post )
hip 12605, hau ku, gliese 58, hip 17298, ou geminorum, mbutas, domoth, mbutas, ltt 617, aganippe, ross 1057 - NHSS confirmed
(extra this week as last week's infestations didn't go to incurion )
gd 140, brib - no NHSS (may turn up later )
ee1 hip 12605
ee2 hau ku
ee3 gliese 58
ee4 hip 17298
ee5 gd 140
ee6 ou geminorum
Warning: Try and not be in the Infested / Incursion systems on Thargsday for the server restart - CMDRs have reported CtD issues otherwise.
- Incursions are listed in the 2nd Galnet article and dynamically update through the week (they start at 'massive thargoid presence' and are beaten when we reach 'no thargoid presence'.
- Thargoids first Infest a system (this has now been hidden), if the Infection is not fought then they begin an Incursion, and we lose stations until the incursion is repelled.
- Incursed systems can be seen in the Galmap left panel. Sometimes the system also switches allegiance to the Thargoids (not always). It's worth checking a system is still Incursed before travel (in the 2nd Galnet post), as they change through the week. Sometimes the Galmap does not show the correct states, but systems targeted by Eagle Eye should still be targets. Unless that is broken ...
- There is a galmap filter to help find Incursion systems
- Incursion systems : fight in the AX CZ until they are no longer listed in Galnet
- Thargoids can only attack space stations with 'L' landing pads, if a system has none of these then ot is a lower priority.
- Infested Systems : are saved by kills in the target systems- each kill counts the same, so a Scout is as useful as an Interceptor. Bonds do not matter. They only update state once a day, just after the BGS tick.
- You can also find NHSS all over the Pleiades - within about 166 Ly of Merope, but it won't help save any systems.
And you can get (bugged) missions from the Aegis megaships to kill Thargoids, but they also don't count to save systems unless the destination system for the mission is also a target this week.
- Infested Targets are found by decoding the aegis Eagle Eye system https://canonn.science/codex/eagle-eye-installations/
- Decoding Eagle Eye is now simpler - use this decoder and type in the phonetic letters called out by the eagle eye unregistered comms beacons - this gives the target system