(image via Reddit)
It's been noted this week that NHSS are appearing in Incursion systems (as well as the AX CZ), so presumably they will count towards saving the system. Also the Thargoid Massacre missions are back in the rescue ships, along with Salvage missions!
Targets this week
Incursions (AX CZ) : Just check galnet 2nd post
As per Eagle Eye (below), plus more in the Incursion systems
NHSS are often delayed, you may find them if you check even the No-NHSS systems
Warning: Try and not be in the Infested / Incursion systems on Thargsday for the server restart - CMDRs have reported CtD issues otherwise.
- Incursions are listed in the 2nd Galnet article (in-game only) and dynamically update through the week (they start at 'massive thargoid presence' and are beaten when we reach 'no thargoid presence'.)
- Thargoids first Infest a system (this has now been hidden), if the Infection is not fought then they begin an Incursion, and we lose stations until the incursion is repelled.
- Incursed systems can be seen in the Galmap left panel. Sometimes the system also switches allegiance to the Thargoids (not always). It's worth checking a system is still Incursed before travel (in the 2nd Galnet post), as they change through the week. Sometimes the Galmap does not show the correct states, but systems targeted by Eagle Eye should still be targets. Unless that is broken ...
- There is a galmap filter to help find Incursion systems
- Incursion systems : fight in the AX CZ until they are listed in Galnet as 'No Thargoid Presence'
- Thargoids can only attack space stations with 'L' landing pads, if a system has none of these then it is a lower priority.
- Infested Systems : are saved by kills in the target systems- each kill counts the same, so a Scout is as useful as an Interceptor. Bonds do not matter. They only update state once a day, just after the BGS tick.
- You can also find NHSS all over the Pleiades - within about 166 Ly of Merope, but it won't help save any systems.
- And you can get (sometimes bugged) missions from the Aegis megaships / Rescue Ships to kill Thargoids, but they also don't count to save systems unless the destination system for the mission is also a target this week.
- Infested Targets are found by decoding the aegis Eagle Eye system https://canonn.science/codex/eagle-eye-installations/
- Decoding Eagle Eye is now simpler - use this decoder and type in the phonetic letters called out by the eagle eye unregistered comms beacons - this gives the target system