The Console Profile Transfer Portal | Information

Mine had two weeks at point of Live/Legacy separation, yet still appear to be at the location if I look at the galaxy map. This may be due to not returning to that system since but nethertheless they still appear for me.

Hi there,

After transferring my account to PC, what is the best way to upgrade to Odyssey? Do I buy it in the Frontier Store via my Frontier account and then it will be available for download in the launcher?

And the alternative via Steam would be to transfer it to Steam and then buy Odyssey there?

Thanks!

Hi there,

After transferring my account to PC, what is the best way to upgrade to Odyssey? Do I buy it in the Frontier Store via my Frontier account and then it will be available for download in the launcher?

And the alternative via Steam would be to transfer it to Steam and then buy Odyssey there?

Thanks!
Steam regularly gets discounted prices, but that seldom happens on the fdev store. You can then launch the game either from the standalone launcher or from Steam:

Or you can buy full price from fdev. There's no download, it's the same code, you're just unlocking the functionality.

Hi there,

Thanks!
I suggest you just buy it from the Frontier store. Steam has some extremely frustrating issues that occasionally pop up.

Any updates you may need after purchase can be done directly from the Frontier launcher. You won't have to directly download from the store if you've already installed the base game.

Top Bottom