The Deep Space Support Array (DSSA) | A FleetComm Initiative

A big thank you to Cmdr Auxilium for hosting my alt on his carrier out in the Formorian Frontier. A safe haven, replenishment and a cold beer : \o/

You are welcome! I will be sure to pass the word ;)

From the onset - the DSSA itself was planned to have been an integral part in the DW3 Expedition (had it come to pass) and the Formorian Frontier was intentionally left empty - as it was to have played an important role at some point during the expedition...but that also left a fairly large gap in the northern galaxy (as we strive to have DSSA no closer than @ 5000 Ly from one another - but then also no further than 7-8,000 Ly apart)

The DSSA Council had decided that the FF region was too sparsely covered by DSSA FCs in general and with the cancellation of DW3 precluding any events there - decided in the fall of 2022 that we wanted to commemorate the DSSA Project by placing a 'flagship" DSSA somewhere fitting... so the DSSA-HQ Procul Umbra was quietly deployed at Luna's Shadow in late 2022 and we have since planned to add two DSSA locations in the eastern & western regions of FF as well....(The latter half of 2023 was busy for us in RL - and so we are still working though the backlog of some open positions)

o7

Greetings commanders,

Question for everyone. Getting back into the pilot's seat after a long hiatus.

I am the proud owner of DSSA Wanderer's Rest [NNT-W4Z] and feel it is time to refit her for exobiology, Pioneer Supplies, and naturally, a Bar after almost 3 years out here.
I almost have enough fuel for the 51 jumps back to Colonia and plan on purchasing enough fuel for the return trip to my station, Flyai Pre HR-V c2-1 in The Conduit.

The question is, where do I make the announcement that my carrier will be off station for the several day journey for 102 jumps? I was thinking here, naturally, and on the Fleet Carrier Discord, but not sure which channel to post it in. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I plan on setting sail this Friday, about 11:00 in game time and seeing how far I get through the weekend. I am hoping to be back on station in about a week, give or take.

Fly straight and true,
o7

CMDR Jaimes

Greetings commanders,

Question for everyone. Getting back into the pilot's seat after a long hiatus.

I am the proud owner of DSSA Wanderer's Rest [NNT-W4Z] and feel it is time to refit her for exobiology, Pioneer Supplies, and naturally, a Bar after almost 3 years out here.
I almost have enough fuel for the 51 jumps back to Colonia and plan on purchasing enough fuel for the return trip to my station, Flyai Pre HR-V c2-1 in The Conduit.

The question is, where do I make the announcement that my carrier will be off station for the several day journey for 102 jumps? I was thinking here, naturally, and on the Fleet Carrier Discord, but not sure which channel to post it in. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I plan on setting sail this Friday, about 11:00 in game time and seeing how far I get through the weekend. I am hoping to be back on station in about a week, give or take.

Fly straight and true,
o7

CMDR Jaimes
Greetings and welcome back fellow pinniped! šŸ¦­ šŸ˜

I sent you a message on Fleetcomm Discord - so we can discuss the details thereā€¦We (DSSA Council) just want to ensure that the community enjoys the highest level of DSSA availability - but at the same time: thereā€™s a long-term added benefit to your willingness to add the additional Odyssey FC servicesā€¦.ā€Gotta break eggs to make cakeā€¦ā€ šŸ˜Ž

o7

Top Bottom