Commission Date (date signed up to the DSSA):April 3rd 3306
Carrier Construction Date:
June 9th 3306
Construction Location:
Colonia
In-service Date (date the vessel began its DSSA service):
June 10th 3306
Maiden Jump(s):Kojeara for fueling, June 9th 3306
List all the services available:Repair, Refuel, Armory, Shipyard, Outfitting, Universal Cartographics, Secure Warehouse, Redemption Office
Tariff % Set:0%
Commodities bought/sold on Carrier:
Will Buy Tritium at 4,000 CR/T
Will Sell Tritium at 75,000 CR/T
Nearest Tritium hotspot:Excellent Trit2 (7 ly away): Aiphaisty CW-X B29-6 8 B
Info about FC:Traveling across vast, arcane distance and time, the Pride of Tel Fyr carries the future of House Telvanni in its hold. Recognizing that his native land of Vvardenfell was doomed to destruction, the wizard Divayth Fyr searched for a suitable plane of Oblivion to which he could send his legacy. Unlike the small-minded fools of Tel Vos, who only sought refuge in a nearby province, the band of wizards from Tel Fyr took a much bolder (and much more successful) path to salvation. House Telvanni has negotiated with the Empire and the Pilot’s Federation to stake claim to a new region of space near the Aiphaisty Nebula in the Outer-Orion Perseus Conflux and eagerly seeks to collaborate with fortune hunters and new claim hunters--Outlanders most definitely welcome.
Screenshot:
DSSA#11_01.jpg

Latest DSSA Carriers added:

DSSA [EDS] Enigma

DSSA [IGAU] The Lemon Drop

DSSA Pride of Tel Fyr

DSSA Nereus’ Deep

Last edited:
Carrier Name:
Carrier Class:
DSSA Andromeda Calling
K31-J2N
Drake Class
Designated Region:
System:
Errant Marches
Byeia Thoea CA-A d2
Commission Date:April 3rd, 3306
Carrier Construction Date:June 9th, 3306
Construction Location80 DD-D 774-CE-2, Eol Prou RS-T d3-94
(also known as Jaques Station, Colonia)
In-service Date:June 14th, 3306
Maiden JumpLuchtaine for fuel operations
Eol Prou DW-U c3-308 for the deployment voyage
Available Services:Repair,Armoury, Shipyard, Outfitting, Universal Cartographics
Tariff0%
Commodities bought/soldVarious metals/minerals sold at 1000% galactic average
Nearest Tritium hotspot:Byeia Thoea CA-A d2 A 9 A ring (3 singles)
FC Information:DSSA Andromeda Calling orbits a pair of Earth-like worlds located near the western edge of the galaxy. Travelers on their way to their way to the historic locations "Manifest Destiny (Western Meridian)" or Star One can use her as expedition base before tackling the routes to these systems. Information about jumponium sources can be found in the visitor's brochure available at bit.ly/andromedacalling.
DSSA Andromeda Calling currently hosts the Explorer's Legacy 'Achievement'.
Screenshot:
sKi8zNN.png

Carrier’s Insignia:
DSSA Aristarchos Logo Final2.png
Carrier Name:
Carrier Class:
DSSA Aristarchos
W62-W1T
Victory Class
Designated Region:
System:
Xibalba
Eocs Aihm XX-U d2-6
Commission Date (date signed up to the DSSA):April 16th 3306
Carrier Construction Date:June 9th 3306
Construction Location:Garan Hub, Panoi
In-service Date (date the vessel began its DSSA service):June 14th 3306
Maiden Jump(s):BD-22 3573 for fueling
Antares for maiden voyage
List all the services available:Repair, Refuel, Armory, Shipyard, Outfitting, Universal Cartographics, Secure Warehouse, Redemption Office
Commodities bought/sold on Carrier:Will Buy Tritium at 120,000 CR/T
Will Sell Tritium on demand (Expedition, Exploration FCs – Contact CMDR Holint, /u/Holint_Casazr on Reddit)
Nearest Tritium hotspot:Eocs Aihm RR-F B11-0, Planet 1 (Trit2) – 66 ly from System
Eocs Aihm UL-O C6-0, Planet A 4 (Trit2) – 40 ly from System
Info about FC:The DSSA Aristarchos is named after one of the first proponents of the heliocentric model, Aristarchos of Samos. In his spirit, the vessel orbits an ELW that itself, like our very own Earth, orbits its parent star.

MACTE VIRTUTE SIC ITUR AD ASTRA (Virgil, Aeneis)
By being excellent, thus one reaches the stars (and becomes immortal) – just as this ancient Greek astronomer.

The DSSA Aristarchos fueled and made its maiden jump with the Aphelion fleet in June 3306, then split with the Flotilla, travelling towards Xibalba. Parallel to that CMDR Scytale Tleilaxu scouted Xibalba for Tritium Hotspots. DSSA Aristarchos then reach its designated system in Xibalba by the 14th of June.

The host system itself contains an ELW, WW, multiple terraformable HMC and is also a green system (containing all jumponium materials). Should you wish to travel from here further towards Arm's End, this is one of your last chances to stock up on those materials to safely reach this system located at the far fringes of the outer Arm (and get back again). That system is also the location of the other DSSA vessel in the Xibalba region, the DSSA Explorer's Bar 'n Grill.
Screenshot:
hpBWhdo.jpg

Last edited:
Carrier’s Insignia:
dssa_bougainville.png
Carrier Name:
Carrier Class:
DSSA Bougainville
B42-78B
Nautilus Class
Designated Region: System:Trojan Belt
Eock Bluae QL-X c1-1
Commission Date (date signed up to the DSSA):
Construction Location:Garen Hub, Panoi
In-service Date (date the vessel began its DSSA service):June 11th 3306
Maiden Jump(s):V902 Centauri for fueling
List all the services available:Repair, Refuel, Armory, Shipyard, Outfitting, Universal Cartographics, Redemption Office
Commodities bought/sold on Carrier:Tritium
Nearest Tritium hotspot:Eock Bluae SW-V c2-0 A 2 (20 ly - 4841 ls)
Eock Bluae BH-V b3-0 5 (34 ly - 1704 ls)
Eock Bluae PL-X c1-0 1 (37 ly - 960 ls)
Info about FC:The DSSA Bougainville is one of the two DSSA Carriers of the Deep Space Network, the other being the DSSA Dryman's Hope deployed in the Dryman's Point region.
Both Fleet Carriers were deployed during the Support Array: DSN Operation [FR] [EN]. This operation was an opportunity for the DSN fleet to come together to navigate and explore the area together.

The Fleet Carrier takes its name from the French admiral and explorer Louis Antoine de Bougainville who, in the 18th century, carried out the first expedition to circumnavigate the Earth as part of a scientific expedition with professional naturalists and geographers aboard.

The Bougainville is positioned in a permanent earth like world orbit within the Hawking Gap Nebula in the Trojan Belt region. Its location halfway between the Galactic Center and the eastern edge of the Galaxy makes it an essential crossroads for exploration in this eastern part of the Milky Way.
Screenshot:
2020-06-12 09-51-48 Eock Bluae QL-X c1-1 (HighRes).jpg

Attachments

• 2020-06-12 09-51-48 Eock Bluae QL-X c1-1 (HighRes).jpg
    2020-06-12 09-51-48 Eock Bluae QL-X c1-1 (HighRes).jpg
    496.6 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Reading all those carrier deployment posts - will these carriers at some point also show up on the EDSM galmap as POIs (or whatever)? Or are they already there and I'm just too thick to find them?

Reading all those carrier deployment posts - will these carriers at some point also show up on the EDSM galmap as POIs (or whatever)? Or are they already there and I'm just too thick to find them?
The DSSA carriers are showing up as Deep space Outposts in the EDSM galmap o7

Attachments

• Deep space outposts.jpg
    Deep space outposts.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 237
Ok... I didn't even look at the blobs in the lower half of the map, as I'm at Semotus Beacon 😳 🤷‍♂️.

And after checking the galmap without success, I thought to check the system map yesterday evening, found one carrier already orbiting Salomé's, docked, sold my explo data[1] up to that point and gave my old ship the desperately needed overhaul. Later on, I undocked again (realizing that the carrier could actuaqlly jump anywhere by the time I got to log in again), checked the system map again - and now there were two carriers in that orbit.

[1]I know, 25% carrier fee. But even so, slightly over 1 bn for taking the long way round. Worth it for the overhaul and a new coat of paint.

This is all very interesting - I am currently with my DBX at Morgan's rock in NGC 6188 Sector LC-V c2-28 system awaiting deployment of DSSA FCs towards either the Carina Nebula or in the whereabouts of the right part of the galaxy (both low/close, med and far/high right as viewed from above with the LMC & SMC below the galactic plane) where there are virtually no outposts / stations. A few questions:
1. When is it anticipated that all DSSA FCs will be in position?
2. Would it be possible to track them from within the game's galmap or only from EDSM? Or any other 3rd party tool site? I am using EDDisco btw.
3. Will I be able to dock to them in solo / PG? Or will they require open-play? And similarly will I need to sign in to a particular squadron / faction?
4. Will I need to offer tritium in order to be permitted to dock? I only have a small ship with no mining capabilities :(
5. Will all / most of them offer repair, restock and UC?
6. Will there be any danger of the carrier jumping to a very remote region with no stars nearby and stranding me there?
Thanks and sorry for dump questions.

1. When is it anticipated that all DSSA FCs will be in position?
2. Would it be possible to track them from within the game's galmap or only from EDSM? Or any other 3rd party tool site? I am using EDDisco btw.
3. Will I be able to dock to them in solo / PG? Or will they require open-play? And similarly will I need to sign in to a particular squadron / faction?
4. Will I need to offer tritium in order to be permitted to dock? I only have a small ship with no mining capabilities :(
5. Will all / most of them offer repair, restock and UC?
6. Will there be any danger of the carrier jumping to a very remote region with no stars nearby and stranding me there?

1. No set time frame, it might take months, it might take a year - its up to the individual CMDR that manages the given DSSA FC. The organization of the individual FCs is not up to the DSSA project leaders (just the position to some part, but also only roughly).

2. You could bookmark them, but that is not really viable for all of them. EDSM and the EDAstro DSSA Map are your best bets. Fleetcarrier.space also lists them and I think there might be an EDMC plugin in the works.

3. You can dock in any mode and on any platform. No sign up required.

4. No need to donate or buy anything, you are free to dock on all DSSA FCs and use the facilities.

5. All of them offer repair (required), and from what I've seen basically all of them offer restock and UC as well. You can check the DSSA tracker in the Main Thread for more informations about individual outfitting.

6. No, that is the core aspect of the DSSA FCs and what makes them special to other deep space carriers. We gurantee that we will stay in the exact system/position for the duration of time we offer the FCs to the DSSA (minimum a year, usually a lot longer I'd assume).

Carrier’s Insignia:
1592269561276.png
Carrier Name:
Carrier Class:
DSSA Gene Roddenberry
K1F-32K
Nautilus Class
Designated Region:
System:
Trojan Belt

Loijoae ZV-T c17-0
Commission Date (date signed up to the DSSA):April 5th 3306
Construction Location:Panoi - Garen Hub
In-service Date (date the vessel began its DSSA service):July 4, 3306
Maiden Jump(s):Ross 310
Services Available:Repair, Refuel, Armory, Shipyard, Outfitting, Universal Cartographics
Tariff % Set:5%
Commodities Bought/Sold on Carrier:Will Buy Tritium at 15,000 CR/T
Will Sell Tritium at 30,000 CR/T
Nearest Tritium Hotspot:Unknown at this time
Carrier Info (optional):All commanders are welcome to crew the Roddenberry for exploration and mining. The intention is to have a positive crew who supports one another in their endeavors, creating lasting friendship. Of all the benefits, this is probably the best one.

Communications

Feel free to contact me through the forums. You can also reach me via DSSA Gene Roddenberry Discord at https://discord.gg/wsAuxhx. If nothing else, drop by and show your support.

I appreciate your time and all the dedication of the commanders around the galaxy. I look forward to seeing you in the black!
Screenshot:
20200615193420_1.jpg

Last edited:
Name: The Bells of Brahma
Game map search ref: Dryio Bli AQ-P e5-6113
Description: This system harbors a closely orbiting pair of G-class supergiants only 352 light seconds apart. With roughly 44 solar radii each, this makes for quite an impressive sight, with the added risk of giving Commanders an unwanted tan if they enter the system from the wrong side.
Sadly, there aren't any landable planets around, as the only other object in the system is a G-type main sequence star, which apparently has not yet reached its stage of extreme expansion despite being just as old as its two larger siblings.
Screenshot reference:
20200429200810_1.jpg
20200429201019_1.jpg

the only other object in the system is a G-type main sequence star, which apparently has not yet reached its stage of extreme expansion despite being just as old as its two larger siblings.

And it never will either - G main sequence stars don't evolve into G supergiants, the star has to be much more massive to become one of those. The system is young (678 Ma) which makes sense, as the more massive stars evolve much more quickly than the main sequence star. The G V will last another 10 billion years or so (assuming it doesn't get blasted to bits when the supergiants go supernova...)

(that said the G Supergiants are only 3.2 solar masses each, which is pretty lightweight for those - in reality they're more like 10+ solar masses)

Carrier’s Insignia:View attachment 177619
Carrier Name:
Carrier Class:
DSSA Gene Roddenberry
Y41-P7N
Nautilus Class
Designated Region:
System:
Trojan Belt

Loijoae ZV-T c17-0
Commission Date (date signed up to the DSSA):April 5th 3306
Construction Location:Panoi - Garen Hub
Maiden Jump(s):Ross 310
Services Available:Repair, Refuel, Armory, Shipyard, Outfitting, Universal Cartographics
Tariff % Set:5%
Commodities Bought/Sold on Carrier:Will Buy Tritium at 15,000 CR/T
Will Sell Tritium at 30,000 CR/T
Nearest Tritium Hotspot:Unknown at this time
Carrier Info (optional):All commanders are welcome to crew the Roddenberry for exploration and mining. The intention is to have a positive crew who supports one another in their endeavors, creating lasting friendship. Of all the benefits, this is probably the best one.

Communications

Feel free to contact me through the forums. You can also reach me via DSSA Gene Roddenberry Discord at https://discord.gg/wsAuxhx. If nothing else, drop by and show your support.

I appreciate your time and all the dedication of the commanders around the galaxy. I look forward to seeing you in the black!
Screenshot:View attachment 177620

This will be added on (or shortly after) July 4th :)

Name: Cythia
Game map search ref: EOL PROU EL-O D6-487
Description: This system harbors a ELW orbiting a gas giant. The ELW is off axis from its home gas giant giving it a view of the rings from a distance. The ELW also harbors metallic/rocky rings and a moon which also orbits off axis. The moon is mountainous and provides beautiful views of both worlds. But beware - climbing said mountains can be a death sentence...
Screenshot reference:
l0kce8u2z5551.png

Latest DSSA Carrers added...

DSSA Andromeda Calling

DSSA Aristarchos

With the global re-rolling of the fleet carrier callsigns in today's update, can somebody please change the entry for DSSA Andromeda Calling (#2113) from K31-J2N to JFH-GXB?

Top Bottom