The Galactic Mapping Project & Historical Archive of Exploration

This is the information for the [ISF] Mandy's Rest, forming part of the DSSA in the Mare Somnia Region.

Carrier's Insignia:
1593269854805.png
Carrier Name:[ISF] Mandy’s Rest
Carrier Class:Fortune Class
Designated Region:Mare Somnia
System:PLAE BROAE DL-P D5-0
Carrier Commission Date:April 22nd 3306
Carrier Construction Date:June 10th 3306
Construction Location:Shifnal Port, Diso
Maiden Jump(s):Gakia for fueling (June 10th 3306)
Shoribelu for maiden voyage (June 19th 3306)
In-service Date (date the vessel began its DSSA service):June 26th 3306
Services Available:
Repair, Refuel, Armory, Shipyard, Universal Cartographics
Tariff % Set:0%
Commodities Bought/Sold on Carrier:None
Nearest Tritium Hotspot:FLYA BYOEA XO-T C6-0
Carrier Info (optional):The [ISF] Mandy’s Rest is a memorial dedicated to a wonderful and supportive woman who spent her life helping others. It is the hope of CMDR Roe Laren that this fleet carrier will act as a light in the dark for all those who need safe harbor while far from home.

Orbiting an Earth like world on the outer rim the view of the galaxy from this location is stunning.
Screenshot:
1593270182694.png

Hi... Here is my submission for the DSSA:

Carrier’s Insignia:
alerok1.5x.png
Carrier Name:DSSA Stellar Oasis
Carrier Class:Nautilus Class
System:IHAB JI-B D13-16
Commission Date (date signed up to the DSSA):April 22th 3306
Carrier Construction Date:June 9th 3306
Construction Location:Jolliet Enterprise, Namnetes
Maiden Jump(s):BD-22 3573 for fueling (June 9th 3306)
Antares for maiden voyage (June 9th 3306)
In-service Date (date the vessel began its DSSA service):June 27th 3306
Services Available:Repair, Refuel, Armory, Shipyard, Outfitting, Universal Cartographics
Tariff % Set:100%
Nearest Tritium Hotspot:Unknown
Carrier Info (optional):A light in the darkness, the DSSA Stellar Oasis is assigned to assist
explorers willing to adventure to the far reaches of the Mare Somnia sector.

The DSSA Stellar Oasis traveled with the Aphelion fleet June 9th 3306 and reached its destination 18th June 3306.
Screenshot:
359320_screenshots_20200611190538_1.jpg

This is the information for the [ISF] Mandy's Rest, forming part of the DSSA in the Mare Somnia Region.

Carrier's Insignia:
View attachment 179022
Carrier Name:[ISF] Mandy’s Rest
Carrier Class:Fortune Class
System:PLAE BROAE DL-P D5-0
Carrier Commission Date:April 22nd 3306
Carrier Construction Date:June 10th 3306
Construction Location:Shifnal Port, Diso
Maiden Jump(s):Gakia for fueling (June 10th 3306)
Shoribelu for maiden voyage (June 19th 3306)
In-service Date (date the vessel began its DSSA service):June 26th 3306
Services Available:
Repair, Refuel, Armory, Shipyard, Universal Cartographics
Tariff % Set:0%
Nearest Tritium Hotspot:FLYA BYOEA XO-T C6-0
Carrier Info (optional):The [ISF] Mandy’s Rest is a memorial dedicated to a wonderful and supportive woman who spent her life helping others. It is the hope of CMDR Roe Laren that this fleet carrier will act as a light in the dark for all those who need safe harbor while far from home.

Orbiting an Earth like world on the outer rim the view of the galaxy from this location is stunning.
Screenshot:View attachment 179023

- Congrats! DSSA [ISF] Mandy's Rest has been added (y)

Hi... Here is my submission for the DSSA:

Carrier’s Insignia:View attachment 179027
Carrier Name:DSSA Stellar Oasis
Carrier Class:Nautilus Class
System:IHAB JI-B D13-16
Commission Date (date signed up to the DSSA):April 22th 3306
Carrier Construction Date:June 9th 3306
Construction Location:Jolliet Enterprise, Namnetes
Maiden Jump(s):BD-22 3573 for fueling (June 9th 3306)
Antares for maiden voyage (June 9th 3306)
In-service Date (date the vessel began its DSSA service):June 27th 3306
Services Available:Repair, Refuel, Armory, Shipyard, Outfitting, Universal Cartographics
Tariff % Set:100%
Nearest Tritium Hotspot:Unknown
Carrier Info (optional):A light in the darkness, the DSSA Stellar Oasis is assigned to assist
explorers willing to adventure to the far reaches of the Mare Somnia sector.

The DSSA Stellar Oasis traveled with the Aphelion fleet June 9th 3306 and reached its destination 18th June 3306.
Screenshot:View attachment 179028

- DSSA Stellar Oasis added :)

DSSA Kraut at your service :)

Carrier’s Insignia
sYimrza.png
Carrier NameDSSA Kraut
RegistrationJ4T-0QB
Carrier ClassNautilus Class
Designated RegionOuter Orion Spur
SystemNGC 3199 System DL-Y D12
Commission DateApril 4th 3306
Carrier Construction DateJune 9th 3306
Construction LocationKuo Terminal, Skeggiko O
Maiden Jump(s)Koirada , Maiden
In-service DateJune 16th 3306
Services AvailableRepair, Refuel, Armory, Redemption Office, Shipyard, Outfitting, Secure Warehouse, Universal Cartographics
Tariff % Set0%
Commodities Bought/Sold on CarrierTritium, Low Temperature Diamonds, Painite, Void Opals, Beer, Narcotics, Brown Pants
Nearest Tritium HotspotNGC 3199 Sector EL-Y C5 ( 27.63 Ly )
Carrier InfoThe DSSA Kraut is situated in the vicinity of the NGC 3199 Nebula.
Without restriction everyone is welcome to come aboard and enjoy the stay with all amenities which may be necessary out in the black.

Orbiting the moon of an Y-dwarf with Biological and Geological anomalies aswell as Ancient Guardian Ruins it is a place for scientific observation in itself.
Within the system (and likewise in the whole area) are many notable stellar phenomena waiting for survey and scrutiny.

Situated a mere 15 Kylies from Sol it qualifies as a steppingstone into the Hawking's Gap, Achilles' Altar, Lyra's Song and Xibalba.

contact and details: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/dssa-rudis-ride.543299/
Screenshot
BUSH69O.png

Last edited:
DSSA Kraut at your service :)

Carrier’s Insignia(hopefully soon if I can find someone to make one ;))
Carrier NameDSSA Kraut
RegistrationJ4T-0QB
Carrier ClassNautilus Class
Designated RegionOuter Orion Spur
SystemNGC 3199 System DL-Y D12
Carrier Construction DateJune 9th 3306
Construction LocationKuo Terminal, Skeggiko O
Maiden Jump(s)Koirada , Maiden
In-service DateJune 16th 3306
Services AvailableRepair, Refuel, Armory, Redemption Office, Shipyard, Outfitting, Secure Warehouse, Universal Cartographics
Tariff % Set0%
Commodities Bought/Sold on CarrierTritium, Low Temperature Diamonds, Painite, Void Opals, Beer, Narcotics, Brown Pants
Nearest Tritium HotspotNGC 3199 Sector EL-Y C5 ( 27.63 Ly )
Carrier InfoThe DSSA Kraut is situated in the vicinity of the NGC 3199 Nebula.
Without restriction everyone is welcome to come aboard and enjoy the stay with all amenities which may be necessary out in the black.

Orbiting the moon of an Y-dwarf with Biological and Geological anomalies aswell as Ancient Guardian Ruins it is a place for scientific observation in itself.
Within the system (and likewise in the whole area) are many notable stellar phenomena waiting for survey and scrutiny.

Situated a mere 15 Kylies from Sol it qualifies as a steppingstone into the Hawking's Gap, Achilles' Altar, Lyra's Song and Xibalba.

contact and details: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/dssa-rudis-ride.543299/
Screenshot
BUSH69O.png

This has been added :)

Original Post

I'd like to step up, having been working on a record for "Most 'First Mapped By' Tags", but 1) I have a LONG way to go still, and 2) if only you could appreciate all the countless balls of generic, empty ice, metal, and rock that I've found along the way.

So I've got no spectacular points-of-interests, much less any planets "First Discovered By" yours truly. Still, I support the initiative.

I'd like to step up, having been working on a record for "Most 'First Mapped By' Tags", but 1) I have a LONG way to go still, and 2) if only you could appreciate all the countless balls of generic, empty ice, metal, and rock that I've found along the way.

So I've got no spectacular points-of-interests, much less any planets "First Discovered By" yours truly. Still, I support the initiative.
It is not at all clear what this post is referring to.

I have a POI submission. Please let me know if you need additional information:

The Pumpkin Patch (Phraa Blao HO-S c20-7 A 1 B Ring)

The Pumpkin Patch is a Tritium 3 hotspot discovered by Nathan Ex on June 30th 3306 during the DSSA Callisto's Respite Expedition. The discovery was confirmed by Pseudo6626 with support from the fleet carrier Zero Dawn, piloted by GranolaGuy.

The Tri3 site is named for its resemblance to a pumpkin and the dense presence of 30%+ Tritium asteroids in the belt itself.

Located in the Arcadian Stream sub-region of Watkuweis, this Tri3 site is less than 330 ly from its sister site, Wren's Rest (Aishaint XI-K d8-127). Local explorers have come to believe that fueling a fleet carrier from both sites brings luck to future expeditions.

Phraa Blao HO-S c20-7 A 1 B Ring

Attachments

• Phraa_Blao_HO-S_c20-7_A_1_B_Tri3.png
    Phraa_Blao_HO-S_c20-7_A_1_B_Tri3.png
    986.9 KB · Views: 252
  • Phraa_Blao_HO-S_c20-7_A_1_B.jpg
    Phraa_Blao_HO-S_c20-7_A_1_B.jpg
    781.5 KB · Views: 240
Carrier’s Insignia
RISC logotype 2 (1).png
Carrier NameDSSA Reginleif
RegistrationX5W-63Z
Carrier ClassFortune Class
Designated RegionKepler's Crest
SystemDryau Aec JF-A d11
Carrier Construction DateJune 11th 3306
Construction LocationKepler Gateway, Kruger 60
Maiden Jump(s)Mission to RT Caeli (a previously unreachable system @ -2540 below the Galactic plane)
In-service DateJune 30th 3306
Services AvailableRepair, Armory, Shipyard, Universal Cartographics
Tariff % Set3%
Commodities Bought/Sold on CarrierTritium, Low Temperature Diamonds, Void Opals, Beer (Sadly not Gerasian Gueuze), Wine, Liquor,
Coffee, Tea and Alien samples
Nearest Tritium HotspotSpliergh BD-U b58-0 ( 20.20 Ly )
Carrier InfoRocky Ice Syndicate with, amongst others Cmdr DreadTom, Billionaire-Extraordinaire, hastily gathered
the necessary funds to commission the corporate carrier 'Reginleif' in order to be a part of the network.

FC-Cmdr and owner DreadTom safely steered the Carrier to its position roughly in the central
part of Kepler's Crest (system Dryau Aec JF-A d11 which includes an ELW with reasonable prospects for colonization) from
its launching point in LFT 300 on June 26th to the destination June 30th.

Kepler's Crest may be a remote region with scarce stellar and nebulae population, but nevertheless there can
certainly be a multitude of stuff to explore here. The Carrier aims to stay for at least a year, and then either be
replaced by a second RISC-Carrier or continue its service to the intrepid wanderer that passes by. DSSA
Reginleif can also serve as a staging point for travels down to the southernmost point(s) of the Galaxy.
Screenshot
dssa_reginleif.jpg

Last edited:
HI there, I would like to submit a POI to the mapping project.

Name:The Path of Fear
Game map search ref:(START)
Jongua CM-D D12-0
Jongua OX-L D7-0
Jongua XS-U D2-0
EOCS AIM MC-D D12-0
EOCS AIM IG-O D6-0
GROEL PT-R D4-0
GROEL XO-A D0
DRYEAE AESCS II-J D9-0
DRYEAE AESCS KC-L D8-0
DRYO AEWSY SP-O D6-0
DRYO AEWSY NT-Y C14-0
DRYO AEWSY NH-T C17-0
(END)
Description:The Path of Fear is a route across the galactic void between the rim-ward edge of the Sanguineous Rim and Kepler's Crest. It is a dark expanse of systems that are only accessible via a carrier that for nearly five thousand lightyears takes you into a region of space that is almost devoid of stars.

I named the POI The Path of Fear because at my initial crossing there were no certainties that my carrier would make it across.
Screenshot reference:A link to my original post on the forums is here: The Path of Fear

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Carrier’s InsigniaView attachment 179703
Carrier NameDSSA Reginleif
RegistrationX5W-63Z
Carrier ClassFortune Class
Designated RegionKepler's Crest
SystemDryau Aec JF-A d11
Carrier Construction DateJune 11th 3306
Construction LocationKepler Gateway, Kruger 60
Maiden Jump(s)Mission to RT Caeli (a previously unreachable system @ -2540 below the Galactic plane)
In-service DateJune 30th 3306
Services AvailableRepair, Armory, Shipyard, Universal Cartographics
Tariff % Set3%
Commodities Bought/Sold on CarrierTritium, Low Temperature Diamonds, Void Opals, Beer (Sadly not Gerasian Gueuze), Wine, Liquor,
Coffee, Tea and Alien samples
Nearest Tritium HotspotSpliergh BD-U b58-0 ( 20.20 Ly )
Carrier InfoRocky Ice Syndicate with, amongst others Cmdr DreadTom, Billionaire-Extraordinaire, hastily gathered
the necessary funds to commission the corporate carrier 'Reginleif' in order to be a part of the network.

FC-Cmdr and owner DreadTom safely steered the Carrier to its position roughly in the central
part of Kepler's Crest (system Dryau Aec JF-A d11 which includes an ELW with reasonable prospects for colonization) from
its launching point in LFT 300 on June 26th to the destination June 30th.

Kepler's Crest may be a remote region with scarce stellar and nebulae population, but nevertheless there can
certainly be a multitude of stuff to explore here. The Carrier aims to stay for at least a year, and then either be
replaced by a second RISC-Carrier or continue its service to the intrepid wanderer that passes by. DSSA
Reginleif can also serve as a staging point for travels down to the southernmost point(s) of the Galaxy.
ScreenshotView attachment 179720

- DSSA Reginleif has been added. :)

Top Bottom