Game Discussions The No Man's Sky Thread

I found out that grouping upgrades improves them further. Made Indium Drive. Got bored repairing the frigates all the time, but they earned some cash. My freighter is quite full and I don't find stuff reliably, but starship and personal inventory have been upgraded quite a lot. Well personal mostly. I clicked some quest notification and now it's gone. Only center galaxy kinda remains.
I was planning to do it once hearing next galaxy has blue hue and more frequent rare sights.

Kinda stuck at Atlas mission I crafted rememberance then quest asked me to talk to Atlas but no interaction. I read the seeds go in some pillars but not sure if this is up to date and I saw no pillars anyway. Crafted another heart of star but that dint help neither. Any advice?

A random player gave me 77 Million credits for no reason, without even talking to me. It just came up on screen that someone gave me 77M. I've no idea why he did it or who he was, but that's my best money making tip :D

Kinda stuck at Atlas mission I crafted rememberance then quest asked me to talk to Atlas but no interaction. I read the seeds go in some pillars but not sure if this is up to date and I saw no pillars anyway. Crafted another heart of star but that dint help neither. Any advice?

Try a different Atlas station. You only ever need one of each thing, and it's used for creation of the next one. There's no point in crafting multiples.

You should just be able to interact with the pillar (with the red shape on it) directly in front of the Atlas interface. Eventually, you come to an Atlas interface that has a drop down area at the back with a control panel and a pillar. Drop the item into the pillar, and then interact with the control panel.

Try a different Atlas station. You only ever need one of each thing, and it's used for creation of the next one. There's no point in crafting multiples.

You should just be able to interact with the pillar (with the red shape on it) directly in front of the Atlas interface. Eventually, you come to an Atlas interface that has a drop down area at the back with a control panel and a pillar. Drop the item into the pillar, and then interact with the control panel.
I was expecting some action with those seeds, but then I just got the next recipe on every station, then the Artemis path interjected and I ended up crafting the whole 10 and did the remembrance thing. I never saw anything to interact with other than atlas interface, the white atlas language orbs and 2 pillars dispensing warp fuel (and that only for the first couple stations).
I will reload the save and maybe try jumping different space then asking at the anomaly for atlas station.
The Atlas station I'm at is different than the ones that gave the recipes. it's a long walk to a pit and there is something pillar-is with some hole in the top. There just is no interaction prompt. Not sure if I tried to 1st seed. Might have crafted the heart of sun directly.

A random player gave me 77 Million credits for no reason, without even talking to me. It just came up on screen that someone gave me 77M. I've no idea why he did it or who he was, but that's my best money making tip :D
At anomaly? Got 1 sodium once! I dont even know how to gift. Maybe it's ppl misclicking or trying to romance.

🤦‍♂️
I was at right place and the pillars were around the rim of the pit. I didnt need any additional seeds though I had used all in crafting already, but the 2nd Heart of Star was spent at last stage for the choice. I guess it was just late last night...

🤦‍♂️
I was at right place and the pillars were around the rim of the pit. I didnt need any additional seeds though I had used all in crafting already, but the 2nd Heart of Star was spent at last stage for the choice. I guess it was just late last night...

You're not the first to miss it, trust me. 😄

I think because everything is so monochrome (other than dashes of red) in the Atlas stations, the pillars are so easy to miss.

Got myself a lambda Explorer. Gonna need some stuff for warp upgrades. It looks like a long way to centre and Black Holes dont propel much - at least not the 1 star class. I heard there is utility in portals.

Got myself a lambda Explorer. Gonna need some stuff for warp upgrades. It looks like a long way to centre and Black Holes dont propel much - at least not the 1 star class. I heard there is utility in portals.

Black holes don't always take you in the right direction either, so watch for that if you use them.

I got within 20,000 ly of the core (which is actually close, such is the size of the galaxy) and then went through another black hole that put me > 100,000ly away. Quickly reloaded that save, let me tell you. ;)

But aye, portals are more exact... if you have the glyphs and have the coordinates to somewhere close.

Re-installed this week. Actually playing a new slot.

I got a new ship! Wooo hooo! :)

Flight model still sucks. The way to make money, for me, is shooting rocks in space...

Hard to play Elite after the Holiday ARX event. NMS is what I want to play, since I don't mind slow progression.

Ah. Hello Games is based in Guildford, UK.

Why is this relevant?

Well, it's 1300 in the UK, Boxing Day, a Saturday, and the game keeps crashing.

Can you say "servers"?

I knew you could. :(

Top Bottom