Current theory…. First person to see Raxxla logo was color blind. And it actually looks like

RedRose_ofLancaster_Symmetric.svg

Yup Raxxla is actually Lancashire!
Sacrilege!
😁

Oh of possible interest… I was looking up mbooni (permit lock reward from salvation)… It seems the swahili word mboni means pupil… the dark circle of the eye….

So I see Salvation has just turned into another "kill all the 'goids" anti-Xeno? I am guessing he is actually just @Huros and Lab 69 in disguise.
I’m of the opinion that Salvation might well be “Gail” (which can also be a male name according to Wikipedia), the anti-Thargoid AI developed by Galcop as mentioned in the GCs Sarasvati logs. It would be nice to have a follow-up to that storyline. Some of us spent a while trying to find the other Thunderchild units that were hinted, and there was supposed to be a very important data library that was never found....

When (IF) today’s update ends (it’s running really slowly!!) I can see if I got the Mbooni permit....
With my RSI I won’t be doing any more goid bashing for a long time, but I might nail the new Burst Gauss Canon over the mantlepiece and impress my neighbours! 😁

Edit: I see Saud Kruger is looking for new ELW as “tourist destinations” and luxury cabins for VIPs will be reduced in price...methinks The Club is getting ready for Exodus!

Last edited:
I’m of the opinion that Salvation might well be “Gail” (which can also be a male name according to Wikipedia), the anti-Thargoid AI developed by Galcop as mentioned in the GCs Sarasvati logs. It would be nice to have a follow-up to that storyline. Some of us spent a while trying to find the other Thunderchild units that were hinted, and there was supposed to be a very important data library that was never found....

When (IF) today’s update ends (it’s running really slowly!!) I can see if I got the Mbooni permit....
With my RSI I won’t be doing any more goid bashing for a long time, but I might nail the new Burst Gauss Canon over the mantlepiece and impress my neighbours! 😁

Edit: I see Saud Kruger is looking for new ELW as “tourist destinations” and luxury cabins for VIPs will be reduced in price...methinks The Club is getting ready for Exodus!
What if “Source Identified: Gail…” was Gaillard… the Gaillard is the foredeck/forecastle… a round about reference to Argo Navis? …. Would make it referring to something in the current Carina Constellation maybe?

I’m of the opinion that Salvation might well be “Gail” (which can also be a male name according to Wikipedia), the anti-Thargoid AI developed by Galcop as mentioned in the GCs Sarasvati logs. It would be nice to have a follow-up to that storyline. [...]
I was really hoping Salvation might lead to a way of interacting with one or more Thargoid factions beyond pew-pew,.maybe even on foot at a station or the like. Looking less likely. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised, but I doubt it based on past performance. [Or current performance shurely? eds.]

I was really hoping Salvation might lead to a way of interacting with one or more Thargoid factions beyond pew-pew,.maybe even on foot at a station or the like. Looking less likely. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised, but I doubt it based on past performance. [Or current performance shurely? eds.]
Ah, I don't think peaceful interaction was ever on the cards. There never was an appropriate in-game mechanism, and it seems the vast majority just want to pew pew so the weight of evidence is against humanity... unless that Universal Translator finally emerges from the Holloway research lab...

So the conversation
“Do you expect us to surrender?”
“No, we expect you to die!”

Might actually turn out to be more along the lines of..
“We’re sorry most human pilots keep on murdering you and ravishing your barnacle farms. We’re not all like that, we understand hyperdiction was just a non-hostile ‘stop and search’ to check us out. Many of us would like to be friends and set up a cultural exchange programme”

“That’s OK, after many tests we’re now satisfied that humanity is a worthy sacrifice to the Far God...she’ll be here next Tuesday. Kiss your thruster pods goodbye and expect an excruciating death”
👽👽

Oh of possible interest… I was looking up mbooni (permit lock reward from salvation)… It seems the swahili word mboni means pupil… the dark circle of the eye….

Bright Star and eye…. Aldebaran is known as the bright one, and the eye of Taurus… and follower of the Pleiades…

Top Bottom