well, as I tried to indicate by my post, it sounds like 1 is trying to converse in english
it sounds like at least 2 groaners communicating with each other in the same groan style.

and yes, I have the recordings I described. otherwise I would not have bothered to describe what I heard.
I spent way too much effort over the years pasting images and video's in the forums and it changed again and again.
point is, I put text in the forums. anything else I create or find or whatever can be shared but not by me fiddling with 3ed part sites to put a link here.
discord works.

Want to add, the reason I do it my way now instead of years ago. I was busy. Others were doing this. Others gave up. Most with words of discredit to fdev for broken things. also the removed things. (removed, possibly for a reason we have to discover, maybe someone triggered the next stage and walked away)
I do it because I do not believe them. Definitely don't believe in them or their style or methods.

I have uncovered and done too many things myself that others said can't be done. to believe what they have said.
And there are things to find, still.
I spend much effort trying to discover how certain things interact or react. more along the lines of exploding things....a few stations I would like erased....
I do spend most of my time on my BGS, even though there is no point. it is hard to break a habit that is a habit.
my time between helping my npc's and other stuff , I spend trying to find new ways to do things or get things, etc...

team effort is required. I am a bad team, but I tend to never give up. And I like helping.
and it would be nice if all my carriers and vast collection of ships didn't get blown up any time soon. and my npc's.

Last edited:
“Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe" - Lex Luthor.
2074C5FC-07D8-4E41-8648-1424398AE0B6.png

It bugged me for some time, after listening (again) for the codex entry "Pilot Federation" I believe it is intentional.
The logo used for the codex entry TDW is reminiscent of the Pilot Federation logo, while the Raxxla codex entry uses TDW logo.
There might be a way, something we are missing.
I can't believe it will be solved just by looking around. There's something to unlock in a specific way, something to do.
Maybe. :giggle:
TDW.jpg

don't forget the Consortium
they were recently added to the Odyssey codex.
they were popped into existence around March this year. Also a part of the Lore.
It was my thinking like all darkness, they were once powerful, and maybe have a role to play still.
I spent a couple weeks up there trying to flip the system to put them in power.
I gave up due to too many cmdrs going against me.
I see it is now flipped, so time to go investigate further. (NGC 6188 SECTOR LC-V C2-28)
a nav is not always a nav.
so many stories, as yet un-touched.

don't forget the Consortium
they were recently added to the Odyssey codex.
they were popped into existence around March this year. Also a part of the Lore.
It was my thinking like all darkness, they were once powerful, and maybe have a role to play still.
I spent a couple weeks up there trying to flip the system to put them in power.
I gave up due to too many cmdrs going against me.
I see it is now flipped, so time to go investigate further. (NGC 6188 SECTOR LC-V C2-28)
a nav is not always a nav.
so many stories, as yet un-touched.
I got Allied with these first day they got added to the codex, also there was a bunch of guys who flipped that system there was a thread about it but seems to have vanished

yes, saw that..found nothing
but then did they know why they needed to flip the system, and then what to look for?
very large clue in system that no one seems to have noticed. could be nothing. but it was/is my target.
My thinking here is simple, a big lore object gets inserted. at a very interesting time.
for no reason?
arg....not.

yes, saw that..found nothing
but then did they know why they needed to flip the system, and then what to look for?
very large clue in system that no one seems to have noticed. could be nothing. but it was/is my target.
My thinking here is simple, a big lore object gets inserted. at a very interesting time.
for no reason?
arg....not.
It wasnt Raxxla related however it was a "this is new...whats hiding lets search" related

go to ngc 1245 youl find a very wierd star name there also in direction of the second UIA,
its part of the UCA naming we have UCAC2 23395816 why was this not following suit and called

GEN# +2.12450534​

Last edited:
Just saying, we already know this to be wrong and untrue. Fdev has already atleast once required the use of out of game tools. And that's just what we know of.

The Thargoid sound map is just a perfect example.

There are still, today, absolutely no tools, in game, to decode thier "sounds-scape" or "map" from the thargoids.
That required, 100% the use of not only outside tools, but a technical breach of the EULA as well. But Fdev wanted it to be that way. And it also basically made it impossible for Xbox/PS players to find the answers, as we cannot get data from the game, logs, ect, from our consoles. (Well not very easily)

So it's very possible that we need to use things, calculations, maps, star charts, who knows, from out of the game, to find the answer to an ingame question....

Also, I cant remember if it was MB or DB or who... but I seem to vaguely remember someone from Fdev specifically hinting about needing to use outside tools as well, and that's how users discovered the thargoid sound map, until then they hadn't tried outside tools with it being a risk to breach of EULA.
Could it be one of the reasons why they drop console dev? Maybe the future of Odyssey (an "empty shell" as FDev calls it) will require more complex game-play involving the versatility of a computer (keyborard, file manipulation, maybe creation of small analysis tools for signals, sounds, etc.. .) I love the idea!

see stuff in ED from closer than 1000km
Don't know if you guys are flying with "orbits off" (I do!), maybe turning it ON allow to detect things from afar as the orbit is visible well before the orbiting object?

Another idea: did someone checked the rear of the Dark Wheel station in Shinrarta? Since the picture in the codex show it from behind, maybe there's something to be found looking at the back of stations (listening to coms, an inscription..).
I flew over one yesterday (not Shirarta as I did not have hit Elite yet), and there are antennas and other thingies that produce sounds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom