A lot of people have searched the Formidine Rift and the stars around the Zurara, although we didn't have the current exploration interface at that time, so who knows.

And back on page 320 or so, I posted that I had a theory last year that Zurara was just the half-way point, sort of like the Conflux sites for Colonia, and actually extended a coordinates line from Reorte to Riedquat to Zurara and beyond, and went exploring that edge of the galaxy. I looked around the stars at the rim in that direction, they get to 100 LY apart, but I didn't find anything. There are a lot of stars, and you can jump over significant numbers of them when you're flying 60 LY jumps in fast mode, so it's still needle in a haystack.

But, I might go back there to try again with the current exploration interface.

However, right now I have to grind combat elite. Page 1 of this thread, has the old missions that the Dark Wheel used to give out. They seem to be random gibberish, but one requires Elite explorer, one requires Elite trader, and one requires Elite combat, so even from 2-4 years ago the requirement seems clear - triple Elite.

And "Cobra" keeps popping up too. Maybe it's a coincidence that the 25-anniversary skin was a free Cobra skin, or maybe it's another hint.

A lot of people have searched the Formidine Rift and the stars around the Zurara, although we didn't have the current exploration interface at that time, so who knows.

And back on page 320 or so, I posted that I had a theory last year that Zurara was just the half-way point, sort of like the Conflux sites for Colonia, and actually extended a coordinates line from Reorte to Riedquat to Zurara and beyond, and went exploring that edge of the galaxy. I looked around the stars at the rim in that direction, they get to 100 LY apart, but I didn't find anything. There are a lot of stars, and you can jump over significant numbers of them when you're flying 60 LY jumps in fast mode, so it's still needle in a haystack.

But, I might go back there to try again with the current exploration interface.

However, right now I have to grind combat elite. Page 1 of this thread, has the old missions that the Dark Wheel used to give out. They seem to be random gibberish, but one requires Elite explorer, one requires Elite trader, and one requires Elite combat, so even from 2-4 years ago the requirement seems clear - triple Elite.

And "Cobra" keeps popping up too. Maybe it's a coincidence that the 25-anniversary skin was a free Cobra skin, or maybe it's another hint.

Thought the same of the Zurara myself. Especially since he old lady said there were things to be seen like populated systems and ships amassing “way out where the stars thin out”

There is a proportionally heavier amount of teraformable systems at the top and bottom of the disk(the bottom at least.). Same with systems with fuel able suns. I think it's a game mechanic for maxed out anacondas though. And What I'm referencing is at the bottom below the bubble specifically. Maybe this changes as you move outwards. But, maybe in that area they are populated versions. That is the best place to find thinned out stars. You literally looking up at the disk of the entire galaxy and it's clearly far away from you. And there are very few stars. You literally need 80ly+ jump range to move around in alot of places. some places needing 166.xx ly to move on. Even more in some locations that are not reachable.

Last edited:
Took a trip to the thargoid base in Delphi. It’s definialty active, and the scavengers are cleaning corrosion damage off of an exposed area. Something I haven’t personally seen them do before. I don’t have the stuff or the setup to get inside myself to see what the coords might be that this base is sending us to. Anyone know or want to take a swing by.

The Jewel that burns (burning is orange usually, not blue)

The jewel lies on the brow of Cassiopeia: if you think its a clue, the system is:

HR 124

ANj5yAb.jpg

This is Cassiopeia, from Sol. the straight line above HR 124 is Caph and Schedar, the Blue star above KR 124 is Zeta Cassiopeia. Since Cassiopeia is upside down, the thing that represents her brow from most drawings is HR 124 area, not Zeta Cassiopeia.

Another interesting tidbit is in some drawings Cassiopeia has a mirror...

Not that I’m aware of. The Zurara I think is the only thing found there of note. DW was adamant that the FR mystery didn’t boil down to just a POI, but once the Zurara was found a lot of people stopped looking there assuming the whole thing was over with. I think there’s prolly something else to be found there although that’s just speculation. And if there is idk if it would be in any way related to Raxxla, or if it would be related to The Club™️, etc.

Took a trip to the thargoid base in Delphi. It’s definialty active, and the scavengers are cleaning corrosion damage off of an exposed area. Something I haven’t personally seen them do before. I don’t have the stuff or the setup to get inside myself to see what the coords might be that this base is sending us to. Anyone know or want to take a swing by.

DW has hinted there’s more to be found related to the FRift mystery. Whether this means there’s something in the FRift, Conflux or Gap I don’t know, but since Zurara was found in the FRift it would be logical to have two more derelict megaships in Conflux & Gap. Something had to be located to be found in the FRift, and that had to be poi (Zurara and the bases) due to the game mechanics, but it’s clear that DW’s real mystery was the Dynasty plot and the existence of The Club; finding those poi led to the disclosure of the latter. DW said he knew nothing about Raxxla so confusing the two storylines is probably counter-productive, there is no link between them.

Scavengers have been cleaning up corrosion since those thargoid sites were introduced in-game. Surprised it’s not all shiny by now. Should be clean enough to see your reflected tentacles! [big grin]

Last edited:
The Jewel that burns (burning is orange usually, not blue)

The jewel lies on the brow of Cassiopeia: if you think its a clue, the system is:

HR 124

This is Cassiopeia, from Sol. the straight line above HR 124 is Caph and Schedar, the Blue star above KR 124 is Zeta Cassiopeia. Since Cassiopeia is upside down, the thing that represents her brow from most drawings is HR 124 area, not Zeta Cassiopeia.

Another interesting tidbit is in some drawings Cassiopeia has a mirror...

Have you been to check it out yet? Was at Zeta Cass yesterday to no avail. Didn’t go to HR 124 tho.

DW has hinted there’s more to be found related to the FRift mystery. Whether this means there’s something in the FRift, Conflux or Gap I don’t know, but since Zurara was found in the FRift it would be logical to have two more derelict megaships in Conflux & Gap. Something had to be located to be found in the FRift, and that had to be poi (Zurara and the bases) due to the game mechanics, but it’s clear that DW’s real mystery was the Dynasty plot and the existence of The Club; finding those poi led to the disclosure of the latter. DW said he knew nothing about Raxxla so confusing the two storylines is probably counter-productive, there is no link between them.

Scavengers have been cleaning up corrosion since those thargoid sites were introduced in-game. Surprised it’s not all shiny by now. Should be clean enough to see your reflected tentacles! [big grin]

Ah, I must just not have noticed them before on my other trips to thargoid bases. You’re right tho they should be shiner than a new penny by now lol.

*securely fastens tinfoil hat* so I’ve been thinking, maybe we need to get to the... crux... of the issue (see what I did there? :p) Cassiopeia is in the north, and she’s holding a mirror. Crux is in the south and holds ‘The Jewel Box’ cluster. She would see that. It’s a jewel she would be seeing, and it might be a little on the nose to stuff something in the southern cross where X marks the spot. It might even be described as ‘just a little bit obvious’.

I think it was literally undetectable. They needed to know where it was or needed these access codes to locate it. I appreciate that article because it’s matching with my Raxxla hypothesis. We need a module or permit of some kind to locate Raxxla. Maybe at the end of a quest line or start of it. We grab some module or engineering to our DSS and start the hunt. Or some kind of device we carry in our cargo hold like we do it with the Thargoid Link to locate new surface sites.

However one tool the FSS gives us is knowing the orbital plane of a star system.

In terms of hiding Raxxla the article seems to indicate more that the base itself was hidden, undetectable, and not the moon it was on. Also if we operate on the assumption that Raxxla is the 8th moon of a gas giant then either A) All 9 bodies have to be hidden or B) Being in the system would only show at best a gas planet with 7 moons, so this whole time people might have been seeing Raxxla and just moving on when they saw only 7 moons.

Commanders,

Regarding CMDR Guru951's latest statements - As a former member of the (now disbanded) 46&2 group, I would like to apologize for all of this. I'm currently trying to understand what determined Guru to behave this way, as he has disgraced our group, abandoned his brothers and continues to torment seekers with misinformation and delusions.

From what I've managed to piece together, Guru did indeed NOT uncover anything of note, let alone the greatest mystery there is (RAXXLA).

For now, all I can recommend is steering clear of CMDR Guru951, and anything he has to say or offer.

- CMDR Puffler

Yet many signs do point towards the Greek mysteries. Either way he has the space madness for sure. Heard one too many whispers in witch space...

I'm sure i've seen a Facebook post/comment screenshot by Drew in which he speaks about that.
Just can't find it now.
I think you're referencing the same thing, don't you have a source for it saved somewhere?

Unfortunately no, think I had it on an iPad Notes page on the FRift mystery which mysteriously disappeared after an ios software update a while ago. But there are old FRifters around with better memories than me - Han_Zen? SpocksOddSocks?

It might be on the last FRift thread, though I have a feeling it’s more recent than that. Have checked this lore thread https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/459433-Lore-questions-)/page5 but can’t find it there.

Unfortunately no, think I had it on an iPad Notes page on the FRift mystery which mysteriously disappeared after an ios software update a while ago. But there are old FRifters around with better memories than me - Han_Zen? SpocksOddSocks?

It might be on the last FRift thread, though I have a feeling it’s more recent than that. Have checked this lore thread https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/459433-Lore-questions-)/page5 but can’t find it there.

All I know is that If Drew knows something, it has nothing to do wit Raxxla. :)

However one tool the FSS gives us is knowing the orbital plane of a star system.

In terms of hiding Raxxla the article seems to indicate more that the base itself was hidden, undetectable, and not the moon it was on. Also if we operate on the assumption that Raxxla is the 8th moon of a gas giant then either A) All 9 bodies have to be hidden or B) Being in the system would only show at best a gas planet with 7 moons, so this whole time people might have been seeing Raxxla and just moving on when they saw only 7 moons.

I was talking about the TDW station/base, not Raxxla ^^

Edit:
Word has it that he totally lost it out there.

Welcome back :D

Last edited:
Cheers. o7

O7 & welcome back CMDR.

Back to topic: It might be there actually is something about the Tip Off missions. A while back another CMDR posted a list of 3 system and later told us about some ingame trouble that ended after deleting said post. At that time I had one of those systems as a Tip Off mission but did not follow up on it. Now I have gotten the selfsame mission once again. Coincidence?

The journey continues?

Probably a good idea to check on those tip off missions. There was this mission to pick up a black box somewhere in Pleiades region, 4-5 million credits reward, similar mechanism, this was a scripted mission.

I have been bothered lately by the artificial nature of our cockpit interferences creating visuals and sounds in space. Maybe those people jumping with their canopy breached, and synthesizing oxygen, really are up to something. A bit extreme perhaps. You know, there could be something strange out there you'd have to see with your own eyes.

The topic of sound in space appears every now and then, and it would seem Frontier did seriously consider how these things work in a simulation. https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8236

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom