Why is Tau Ceti suspicious? I see the dark planet in hyperspace around Tau Ceti IIRC.The Quest for Raxxla summary document has been updated up to this point (post #8023, page 402), plus the Dark Wheel codex screenshot up to #163 (pg 9)
Some of the interesting ideas that have come up between 2019-Mar-15 and now (a lot of systems have been suggested for searching, I tried to add them all):
- New ideas from this thread added since 2019-Mar-15 have been added
- Some ideas from the Independent Raxxla Hunters (and other discords) have been added also
- All links to the forum have been fixed [they were broken since the forum update]
- Minor document reorganization
If you don't see your idea for a search location / new technique for looking for something, let me know so I can add it!
- The Dark Wheel toast may refer to Generation Ships, some of the toast elements seem to match the fates of known ships
- Lazarus expedition logos are somewhat similar to the Raxxla logo
- There is a mysterious audio signal that comes from a point about 10ly away from Sag A*
- Tau Ceti seems like an especially suspicious system
- The codex image of the dark wheel station seems purposefully oversaturated to make it more red than it should be
- Neutron FSD Boosting was only added with patch 2.2 (Horizons), so it shouldn't be a required method of getting to Raxxla
I tried to link to the post when ideas were suggested, but I could easily have missed someone's post (or forgotten to write it down).
Please message me if I didn't link/give you due credit for your idea.
The goal of the document is to bring new hunters up to speed quickly so they can help out, and to help people avoid retreading the old ground.