I honestly don’t like my last one. Too weird for me haha. I’ll keep an eye out for more like it though.

I want concrete stuff, dates, times, and locations. Going back to older articles it seems like at some point they changed their reporting format to sound more like what we have currently they didn’t name reporters back in 3300 at least. I’m curious when that began. I’m never going to read all of Galnet at this rate haha. Keep going backwards and going on tangents.

Im pretty sure that someone ran 'raxxla' through with hexedit as the key and came up with Kwatis or something on those lines, since in hindsight im not sure how the 2 xs wouldnt become the same letter. Decryption isnt my strong suit. Wild speculation is my strong suit lol

Well, I preferred it when people posted hypotheses which were investigated. I still do that, but have rather run out of ideas since my Alpha Centauri/Paradise Lost hypothesis seems to lead nowhere. I never believed much of the mythology discussions.

My dog had a fit 90 minutes ago, I’m tired and rather grumpy! 🥺

I honestly don’t like my last one. Too weird for me haha. I’ll keep an eye out for more like it though.

I want concrete stuff, dates, times, and locations. Going back to older articles it seems like at some point they changed their reporting format to sound more like what we have currently they didn’t name reporters back in 3300 at least. I’m curious when that began. I’m never going to read all of Galnet at this rate haha. Keep going backwards and going on tangents.

Problem with Google translate is that there was a similar Translategate in 2014 which led to many interesting issues which made it seem as if there was a conspiracy. Still interesting though.

TLDR example from the article: "After all, Google Translate interprets “w hy ar e th e tran stla tions so wei rd” in Somali, for instance, as “It is a great way to make it so much better.” "

Sources:

Well, I preferred it when people posted hypotheses which were investigated. I still do that, but have rather run out of ideas since my Alpha Centauri/Paradise Lost hypothesis seems to lead nowhere. I never believed much of the mythology discussions.

My dog had a fit 90 minutes ago, I’m tired and rather grumpy! 🥺
I like a solid testable hypothesis. Scientific method is a proven way to get results.

On the other hand i also enjoy the wild speculation, as i feel like that can spark ideas and offer different perspectives that can potentially lead to a hypothesis.

Sorry to hear about your dog mate, hope its alright.

I like a solid testable hypothesis. Scientific method is a proven way to get results.

On the other hand i also enjoy the wild speculation, as i feel like that can spark ideas and offer different perspectives that can potentially lead to a hypothesis.

Sorry to hear about your dog mate, hope its alright.

Thanks mate. He recovered pretty quickly, especially after his breakfast - typical labrador! But it’s a bit worrying, no previous symptoms & straight out of the blue (black at 05:00!). And I had just got back to sleep properly after another night of insomnia waking at 02:30 😞

Slightly off topic...but as this the Raxxla thread anything could actually be on topic, even by mistake...

Heading over to the Conflux sites, probably there tomorrow or next day latest. Anyone on XB want to wing up and check them out? First time for me there but all welcome.

CMDR Marcos Black (or something along those lines) created the thread, and as I have said on numerous occasions, people spend more time on the thread than they do searching for Raxxla. This thread was meant to be a progress log, but now it's a tinfoil-fest.

Edit: nobody has any idea what we are dealing with. Raxxla is currently nothing more than a name and a rumor.

I sure do love reading this ship's log, not because I started it, but because of all the great and imaginative contributions through the last 4½ years. In my mind any tinfoil post could turn out to be the spark that ignites the fire that is Raxxla (and so the end of this ship's log).

The quest has personally led me to many adventures, unexpected journies and subject matters I knew nothing of. I would love to be able to follow up on every theory, but even with my cockpit time, this is sadly not possible.

i’ve been an elite dangerous commander for a while now, and I find the search for Raxxla very interesting. I’m curious as well. I’ve noticed a few references to movies, names on stations, Easter eggs, ect. Is there a station called Alexander Kerensky by any chance? I thought I’ve seen that name in the bubble somewhere. I’ve also noticed a reference to Arcadia. The information I might part with is based on Star League and the SLDF and their leader Alexander Kerensky. Gen. Kerensky was leading the SLDF from SOL (inner sphere) on an Exodus some 1300 light years distance and ended up at the Pentagon worlds. One of the worlds was called Arcadia. The five worlds are called Babylon, Eden, Circe, Dagda, and Arcadia. Raxxla has a pentagonal symbol right? I have a hunch they could be system names but I haven’t looked into it as of yet. Heh, just food for thought.

i’ve been an elite dangerous commander for a while now, and I find the search for Raxxla very interesting. I’m curious as well. I’ve noticed a few references to movies, names on stations, Easter eggs, ect. Is there a station called Alexander Kerensky by any chance? I thought I’ve seen that name in the bubble somewhere. I’ve also noticed a reference to Arcadia. The information I might part with is based on Star League and the SLDF and their leader Alexander Kerensky. Gen. Kerensky was leading the SLDF from SOL (inner sphere) on an Exodus some 1300 light years distance and ended up at the Pentagon worlds. One of the worlds was called Arcadia. The five worlds are called Babylon, Eden, Circe, Dagda, and Arcadia. Raxxla has a pentagonal symbol right? I have a hunch they could be system names but I haven’t looked into it as of yet. Heh, just food for thought.

A lot of the names you quote will always be linked back to comparative mythology as writers, ancient or modern, will always crib off each other. And mythology underlies modern science and the night sky. Therein lies the problem.

Edit: Oh and o7 fellow mechwarrior :)

1280px-Alexander_cuts_the_Gordian_Knot.jpg

Last edited:
A lot of the names you quote will always be linked back to comparative mythology as writers, ancient or modern, will always crib off each other. And mythology underlies modern science and the night sky. Therein lies the problem.

Edit: Oh and o7 fellow mechwarrior :)

View attachment 154825
o7 cheers...always liked Star League 😀. Anyway, as soon as I get my fed rank up to Admiral, I’ll start with Lave and explore around a bit.

I been trying to think what FD may have installed for us upon discovering Raxxla? I think one possibility might be that this is the challenge the Dark Wheel have set us and this will be the trigger to their invite and not the other way around.
Iv'e been Admiral / King and triple Elite for longer than I can remember and was allied to the Dark Wheel a long time ago back in the days of Sap 8 missions and have never had a sniff of anything out of the ordinary.
Was a Kickstarter and still going strong to this day (thanks to VR) but I still think the path to Raxxla probably either starts in SOL or Shinrarta only because as far as I am aware those were the only 2 systems that FD ever put hand placed items in when the game was first brought into existence.

Fly safe CMDR Q!!!!

Last edited:
as far as I am aware those were the only 2 systems that FD ever put hand placed items in when the game was first brought into existence.
On this, I'd like you to elaborate.
What about "the Old Systems"? Regular starter system and the few around it (Alpha/Beta transferrals)? Achenar? Alioth? All the rest of Federal/Imperial/Alliance/Independent systems more or less transferred from FE2/FFE? And all the catalogue stars?
What point in testing/releasse timetable you reckon "the game was first brought into existence"?

Slightly off topic...but as this the Raxxla thread anything could actually be on topic, even by mistake...

Heading over to the Conflux sites, probably there tomorrow or next day latest. Anyone on XB want to wing up and check them out? First time for me there but all welcome.

I visited them in DW2 earlier this year. At the time one site was being overflown by 3 aggressive NPC. Seem to remember I landed some distance away and visited by buggy.

On this, I'd like you to elaborate.
What about "the Old Systems"? Regular starter system and the few around it (Alpha/Beta transferrals)? Achenar? Alioth? All the rest of Federal/Imperial/Alliance/Independent systems more or less transferred from FE2/FFE? And all the catalogue stars?
What point in testing/releasse timetable you reckon "the game was first brought into existence"?

I wondered about the Old Worlds, but on Sunday while I was reading through the codex I checked their Wiki entries. Most were colonised after the first reported rumour of Raxxla. Together with the emphasis on them in the original game etc I think this decreases the liklihood Raxxla would be located there. Cant be conclusive though.

I do think the DW station is significant in the quest though, and I don’t think the star types are correct for that.

Top Bottom