Rookie mistake. Always keep your clay tablet player software updated and ported to astronomical computer. Some of these contemporary spaceships can't even read cuneiform, resulting in hauling tons of burned clay for no purpose at all. This tablet here shows how to reach MULMUL - 𒀯𒀯, the celestial home of anzu birds and other flying creatures. To properly understand the omens involved, a sacrifice of barley flour must be made when Ishtar is in the constellation of Goat-Fish. Anointing your head with sheep-fat before any long distance exploration might also be beneficial.
View attachment 174424
Hhhhhhh! This is nonsense......as soon as you apply the sheep's fat your tin foil hat immediately starts slipping off! ;-)

Last edited:
I wonder do you Raxxla tinfoil hatter's will found use of Fleet Carier at your disposal ?
I want to buy one and put it for some honorable Don Quichotte like service. :alien::alien::alien:
I think an FC as essential to finding Raxxla....but that's because I really want one and have absolutely no use for one, so need to justify to myself why I'm doing a complete tour of the rim to save up UC data to buy one :)

Of course.
Also much of the star data FD used is good on angular accuracy but less accurate on distance, as you’d expect. I think this is why the Broken Heart “Nebula” (IC1802 I vaguely recall) is located between NGC 7822 and the Heart Nebula, wheras in practice it should be located at the heart (😉) of the Heart Neb. IRL it’s bright stars are creating the cavity at the centre of the Heart Neb. This was one of the factors that led me to investigate that area, that and the fact that Broken Heart is a great solution to the Parent’s Grief and Lover’s Woe. I also investigated Broken Heart Cluster, which is a long way in the opposite direction, towards Col70.
I could be wrong, but I think the nebulae are all in the wrong places because they forgot to adjust the co-ordinates to J2000 epoch when entering them. LBN625 and other planetary nebula are all a bit offset from their host stars too.

Rookie mistake. Always keep your clay tablet player software updated and ported to astronomical computer. Some of these contemporary spaceships can't even read cuneiform, resulting in hauling tons of burned clay for no purpose at all. This tablet here shows how to reach MULMUL - 𒀯𒀯, the celestial home of anzu birds and other flying creatures. To properly understand the omens involved, a sacrifice of barley flour must be made when Ishtar is in the constellation of Goat-Fish. Anointing your head with sheep-fat before any long distance exploration might also be beneficial.
View attachment 174424
Oops, goats again, must be a portent!
For those without sheeps-fat, can we use beef dripping? Or if in Europe olive oil? 😉

Last edited:
I still think that's wrong... I'm thinking the mother of galaxies thing, and the brightest star in Cassiopeia is Alpha Cass, (Gamma Cass is the central star of the crown). What happens to the triangle if we were to use it's coordinates instead?
Wikipedia: Cassiopeia
The trouble with trying to decipher the toast is that there are multiple solutions to each part.
For the jewel that burns on the brow of the mother of galaxies could also be Gemma, or Sol (as previously discussed ages ago 🙂)

The trouble with trying to decipher the toast is that there are multiple solutions to each part.
For the jewel that burns on the brow of the mother of galaxies could also be Gemma, or Sol (as previously discussed ages ago 🙂)
Quite so, and that's assuming the toast means anything at all, and isn't just the hopes and dreams of an earlier bunch ot tinfoil hatters.

I put it down to too much lavian brandy...
I am currently experimenting on myself to see what amount imbibed causes one to see Raxxla. I have seen a few stars, but nothing significant to report as yet!
🥳...🤪
Few more shots and you might even see spiraling stars.🥴
Mm, I start to spiral before hitting the floor & seeing stars, there is a temporal discontinuiy!
😁🤕
It's one step past the temporal discontinuity. You are almost there! Just a little more Lavian Brandy and you'll experience Raxxla. ... Raxxla is old Lavian slag that means to thow-up. The Dark Wheel were and are a secret society of drunken partiers. The toast is a drunken rambling made at one of their parties. ... To Raxxla... {barf}

Mmm. Just wanted to do a keyword search through the old Galnet articles, but cant get either Heinrich’s archive (http://ed.frank-heinrich.net/index.php?title=Galnet_Collection_News_Articles) or the french searchable galnet site (https://news.galnet.fr/enclave-established-in-witch-head-nebula/) to actually do a sensible search and return the article containg the keyword. This used to work! Am I being obtuse?
Maybe try google?

keyword site: community.elitedangerous.com/

I've had this rattling around my head for weeks, months now. I guess I finally feel like I need to say it. The alleged Dark Wheel toast? I think it's meaningless as far as in game clues. I know this won't be popular, but I really think we are wasting our collective time, however interesting all the mythology surrounding it may be. Here's why. For starters, the Dark Wheel is also searching for Raxxla. They also do not know where it is. So how could there be clues to its location in a toast given by an organization that doesn't know its location? Also, if indeed there are clues to be found in the toast, that feels a little meta-gamey to me...using NPC text to speak to players? The game has never done that before, so why now? And lastly, weren't we told "no clues?" I don't know...to the guys carrying on the research and who are commited to the cause, by all means carry on. I've just gotten so stuck in the "it's in a permit locked system" rut, I can't get out. Even the Potato Hunt thing I've been (poorly) contributing to, seems a fool's errand.

Top Bottom