So was there anything interesting in that article? I've been way too busy studying ancient manuscripts and jogging.
706524_1337340678340_jpg0ffe66ea02cacec7f85c9af69fb88672
Augsburger_Wunderzeichenbuch_%E2%80%94_Folio_103.jpg
Emetrius_%28Meister_der_Schule_von_T%C3%A1vara%29_002.jpg

This is rift related.
Chasing a theory that there should be 14 bases not 12, I went to check how they appear after the latest update. Flew out to,,
System: EAFOTS GL-Y E2
Beacon around: A1
Rally Point (settlement) on: 6 delta 21.2838 19.0682 delta

No beacon and no base.
The settlement then and now.
Source: https://imgur.com/a/hvOpzqa

Next stop Zurara.
Purge tour continues,,,
I've read in other threads that since the update guardian sites are missing too. I think its a bug

I've read in other threads that since the update guardian sites are missing too. I think its a bug

if it wasnt for Turning The Wheel, i wouldnt be playing for a few days, but im too invested in helping, done too many DW missions to stop now....
But i've been dropped like atleast a dozen times in the last 5 hours, even just accepting new missions, hyperjumping, or turning in completed ones is dropping me, so I can only imagine how many bugs there are to be fixed too..
I've been reading some ppl arent even getting missions at some locations....

Its funny to see the FCs in the system maps, lmao, LFT 926 has like 20 in it now, lmao

If they were'nt 5B each, id buy one too lmao... but jeeze thats insane

This is rift related.
Chasing a theory that there should be 14 bases not 12, I went to check how they appear after the latest update. Flew out to,,
System: EAFOTS GL-Y E2
Beacon around: A1
Rally Point (settlement) on: 6 delta 21.2838 19.0682 delta

No beacon and no base.
The settlement then and now.
Source: https://imgur.com/a/hvOpzqa

Next stop Zurara.
Purge tour continues,,,
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/fleet-carrier-update-known-issues.547100/page-5

Everything is gone and broken :D Not only bases.

Try to jump there by carrier :D Maybe need to fly by to break? :D
Hmmm... But this sounds in fact like an interesting testing approach. Seriously=)
I've also tried to visit some other not Tip Off related persistent crashed ship sites in the Bubble. Those that are "not specially designed" with special/audio log etc and - imo - those that are just proc.generated. (Visited those in Ithaca and Aulis). They are still there.
Probably current issue with POI's can be a (rare) occasion to separate some hand placed or proc.generated in-game features, I don't know (while I also think that this starts to sound a bit like a bug-exploiting)

Been doing mail and info grabbing missions all afternoon. An FDL forced me to go into solo to reach a planet, even though I asked him nicely to let me by. He wound up taking a bite out of my armor to, but silent running in a DBS is a wonderful thing. Came back out after i got there to the planet.

On the ground, not only was there a data tower i needed to scan, there was an occupied escape pod. And then i realized i had no cargo bay.

Had to leave him behind. Woops.

Last edited:
I see the things your talking about now... and they could i guess ressemble what your saying, but at the same time, if you look at the entire shaded area around it, I also see an Alien shape like @PeteACarter said lmao...

I think whats happening in this particular frame is the Pareidolia effect, like @Jorki Rasalas said.... its most common to see faces, but seeing known/familiar like things in clouds ect is all the same effect....

The only way we could get a better guess, would be if it was a video clip in HD 60fps, because then we could see the progression of the "object" and the clouds/space around it and the lights....
That's the weird thing. It's not just one frame, it's definitely something visible as you pass it. At the time I confirmed it to only show up in a certain few systems in the same area. I tried finding it again at the same system a couple weeks ago and it wasn't showing up. At the very least, this means that the witch space animation DOES change and I think that could be a clue.

So was there anything interesting in that article? I've been way too busy studying ancient manuscripts and jogging.
706524_1337340678340_jpg0ffe66ea02cacec7f85c9af69fb88672
Augsburger_Wunderzeichenbuch_%E2%80%94_Folio_103.jpg
Emetrius_%28Meister_der_Schule_von_T%C3%A1vara%29_002.jpg

Those terrible men are killing that lady's pet dragon just as she’s taking it for its morning walk! It’s having to swallow one man to protect itself (you can tell it’s vegetarian since it’s green!)
Quick, someone call the RSPCAM!!!
(Royal Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Ancient Myths)

Polaris.

Correct me if wrong but I'm currently out of the game, so cant visually check. The Polaris permit says 'Polaris permit' doesn't it...not 'unknown'. Meaning it can be obtained.

My longstanding suspicion has been that the DW or Raxxla is somehow linked to this permit. Never bothered before...but maybe its that 'obvious'?

Of course location of the permit givers seems to have baffled many. Has any work been done on locating factions which could have 'Polaris' within their title? Polaris does go by several names.

Alruccabah
Cynosura
Phoenice
Lodestar
Tramontana
Angel Stern
Navigatoria
Star of Arcady
Yilduz
Mismar
Alpha Ursae Minoris
Stella maris