Titan Hadad is vulnerable!

I have to say, the Python 2 is absolutely excellent for doing it, if one can balance its power usage to be low enough for four class 3 Missiles!

Here is a bit of T. Hadad Python 2 footage with a few Core runs, captured while it was at resistance 12 of course, where it should now be at resistance 2.
That must be why I'm not running into power problems. I only have two missiles. I kept two ax cannons in case I have to thin the scouts.

As long as you're in the process of charging, or it's charged and still primed as the pulse passes you, you're golden. Watch for the blue charging, then when you hear the boing and the wave starts to approach you, put all pips into systems, then pull and hold the trigger just before it reaches you.

That same video I just posted to showcase the Python 2 begins with precisely that, a demonstration of the pulse timing! Wait until the actual pulse appears, during which you can put four points to SYS, just then charge and hold the Pulse neutraliser until its power drains. Remember to continue using Caustic sinks when needed!

Thank you so very much, guys (y)

I've managed to punch through in the very first try! (haven't done much, Asp was soft, but the sightseeing was worth it - damn, it's monstrous and mega impressive in VR the first time there. Now much better armed and armored and sink'd Krait Mk 2 is on it's way to Finlay Hub in Vogulu :))

Good news. The open instances aren't permanent blue toroid anymore.
Bad news, its ye olde stuck vents.

What is weird is you still hear the sounds of the vents opening. They just don't.

Last edited:
Over five hours trying to find a not bugged instance and untold credits wasted for nothing. No rewards this time I guess :(

Bad news, its ye olde stuck vents.
I tell you, that's deliberate. Keeping such bugs in ensures the forget-the-rules explanation when handing out the rewards to everybody just being in the system. It spares them (too much) upset CMDRs rioting in the customer service, while still keeping FOMO up with "maybe this time they limit it to 2M for real". And it works perfectly. Well played, FDev, well played!

Last night: 10 wasted bugged runs
This morning: First instance visited is working, 1.9mcr bonds from a single run on the pineapple.

Ya rolls yer dice and ya takes yer chances...

Can do 2M in one run on the core with 4-5 vents in SOLO - much better than Tuesday - took 4 runs to get 2M.

See my prev post about OPEN - was no go for core - instance was glitched.
So I tried just now in solo - as I have the 2M for rewards, but loving the game play.

--------Good luck CMDR's tonight, Open totally ....ed last night and bugged, so went solo last night - EASY.

---------Tonight, well good luck - sheer volume is putting pressure on t'internet, even in solo! Got 1Gbps internet FF here, but lag is awful, you will just have to PERSEVER to get that 2M for any kind of rewards.

I don't think ED has had this many players concurrently for a long long time!

Bye - <waving on way to the PUB!>

So what is the rule on scout spawns? 10 per person in the instance? Nothing gets through that.
I had the initial Thursday PM crowded with CMDR's after the downtime and literally 100's Thargs with no vents (only blue) and so no core until I went boom.
I have never seen such a radar full of so many red triangles - so went solo - Easy >2M per core hit.

I have done all my runs in Solo at Hadad this week. No messed up instances at all. Solo appears to be the way to go. Also the NPC repair limpet ships are now there, and the glaives... that is not so good. It is a bit spicy after a successful attack run with scouts, and interceptors

Well, hope everyone that wanted to got their hits in... because I don't think this one's going to make the US evening/night. If it even lasts until then...

Can't say I mind my decision to skip this one, even if it was largely based on RP. Wouldn't be an exactly convenient EU time even during the weekend to see the big boom (and three times was enough already, anyway).

I had the initial Thursday PM crowded with CMDR's after the downtime and literally 100's Thargs with no vents (only blue) and so no core until I went boom.
I have never seen such a radar full of so many red triangles - so went solo - Easy >2M per core hit.
Got the 2mil that way. Just want to see other people sometimes.

So what is the rule on scout spawns? 10 per person in the instance? Nothing gets through that.
It appears to be a valid Thargoid defense strategy to just overload the game with so many Scouts that it outright crashes.

... joking, of course. Though I'd feel divided between trying to make the Titan assaults as dangerous as they should be, and not trying to turn everything into a slideshow. When I visited Taranis during meltdown it was not uncommon to see 15-20FPS just because the instance was overloaded with Thargoids that didn't leave.

Source: https://youtu.be/1pK3qh6Q-3g
10 minutes needed from start from my FC to finish 1st attack run on Hadad ... SCO drive does a HUGE difference to player gaming experience, there practically was almost zero of "iddle" time. SC travel time for 38 kls was under one minute.
Thanks for that presentation. It is interesting to see that the SCO approach is not that much faster than the dual-engineered FSD one. The longer reboot really bites deeply into that SCO win. My timing was approx. 13mins from start to first run, although I had 7 hyper/interdictions. I was also not lithobraking into the ring and the maelstrom, maybe I should try that as well.

Top Bottom