Titan Hadad is vulnerable!

1716593296912.png

o_O

Made it this time. Whew.
Not fun to get the final notice just before starting work today though...

Last edited:
Thanks for that presentation. It is interesting to see that the SCO approach is not that much faster than the dual-engineered FSD one. The longer reboot really bites deeply into that SCO win. My timing was approx. 13mins from start to first run, although I had 7 hyper/interdictions. I was also not lithobraking into the ring and the maelstrom, maybe I should try that as well.
It defintelly needed better timing on my end, I mean that using efficiently SCO needs some skills. It was my thrid visit of Hadad in total, second yesterday but still I'm quite impressed with SCO possibilities. It was a raw test without speculating what can be done better :)

While this affects probably very few Commanders, I noticed a few interesting glitches after changing my Sirius missiles for turret Enhanced AX missiles and flying to the Titan with a friend in the Gunner role:
  • With four missiles used by the gunner, one tap of the trigger takes four ammunition from one of the weapons, as opposed to one ammunition each.
  • Several missiles struck the Titan core visibly but without dealing any damage to it, mostly at the start of the core appearing.
  • The gunner reported not being able to see any damage to the Titan core (I could see some from the helm, though).
  • The gunner reported not being awarded a single combat bond.
  • I was awarded only a basic ~10000 credits bond per core cycle.
This was Odyssey-style real-crew as opposed to Horizons-style multi-crew, and after two aborted attempts to fly both of us to the Titan where the gunner lost connection (Orange Sidewinder) during a drop from Supercruise, one due to an interdiction and another when entering the Maelstrom.

Conversely, the Nanites worked surprisingly well when used by the gunner!

In other words: netcode regarding multi-crew support is still borked as usual. Seen this the first time in the alpha of Odyssey and never had a doubt that it will be part of the game forever.

While this affects probably very few Commanders, I noticed a few interesting glitches after changing my Sirius missiles for turret Enhanced AX missiles and flying to the Titan with a friend in the Gunner role:

• I was awarded only a basic ~10000 credits bond per core cycle.

Yesterday while there was left 2 hearts, i made 5 attacks to the Titan, and i only get 10.000 per attack, thats 50.000

Is there a place where i can see how much damage i made to the Titan?

Actually you need 2 millions for the reward?

Cheers

Top Bottom