Too many Carriers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Making Carriers a fixed part of the System Maps was a mistake.

Keeping the Credits flowgates open to attract more Players and causing a sustained Hyperinflation (which is receiving yet another boost due to "balancing") added plenty of more Carriers.
And it's not going to stop, not few Alt Accounts even run Carriers just for lulz.

The System Maps (easiest Solution) would need another tab for "Transient" Services such as Carriers - in lieu of re-designing the System Maps themselves and fully integrating Carriers without breaking the UI.
YES !!!! THANK YOU !!!!

why not just creat 100 000 000 stations in eatch System. same poopoo diffrant smell.
replace carriers with 1000 extra stations in each system.
that is a great IDEA, replace all carriers with 1000 extra stations in each system
it is not about that. it is about simple fact that there is a TOO MANY CARRIERS !!
I dont care who you are or who you play for, you all know that I have a good point. THERE IS TOO MANY CARRIERS !!!!
Thank You for your consideration and I hope your idea wont get this game less new players :) Horse is drowning because there is too much water around.
Creating a privet space stations was a bad IDEA. Now this game is overwhelmed by Privet Space Stations.
Just a point. Im not a new player and it is very annoying and takes a lot from and how this game used to be played, having a 100+ carriers in a system is a BAD thing, not a good innovation. It is annoying and I dont care I can filter them out. Still they should not be there at all. Turn Carriers in to a Huge Ships, NOT A SPACE STATIONS !!!!
Turn carriers in to huge ships, NOT A SPACE STATIONS !!!!
Owner can land on and repair and refuel them selfs like it supposed to be
I admire you hate me and you may hate everybody that may cause you harm. That is not changing a one simple fact. Im RIGHT.
This a game, Im trying to improve the game. What is going on in the world, I dont care, Trump LOST get over it.
People dont need EDing !! WE PEOPLE WANT CLEAR SPACE !
Your hilarious, hahahhaaaaa... I dont know when to stop laughing.
How many populated systems in the game there are without a carrier in them ? NON. Carriers are like a Virus...they spread faster then the Universe itself.
Like a Smith in Matrix. LOL :)))
If I or any player will OP OUT Carriers all players with Carriers should be considered CHEATERS.
Do you have something intelligent to say or just a nasty and useless words ?
guess what...I will FILTER you out and your nasty mouth
NO FILTER. there is filter.... gee. you guys are just 100M years behind monkeys
nothing that concerns you
GOD DAMN IT PEOPLE.. you are no fun.
Carrier is a HUGE SHIP. that is all. it is not a STATION !!! damn it.
Ummm... I have 2 FC's... Pestilence & Famine... Have you seen them?

Thank you for giving me a post-breakfast belly laugh... I hope it was intentional 🥳

yeah, people like you make this game bad for other people. you must have no life.
Yeah... terrible innit... I'm glad I make it bad for other people as I have no life.... I hope particularly, as I have no life, that I make it really bad for you in particular as I must be so envious of your having a life...

I thank you for your kind consideration - as you obviously do not know me personally I find your comment hilarious.

I guess you are more to be pitied than scorned 🆒

I don't feel like skimming through 8 pages of rage, so did anyone ask about having his stuff already ? I always need more mats.

PS : I wouldn't mind having the ability to filter FCs out of the FSS and System map tbh, they make things a bit too cluttered for my taste (especially when scanning for USSs)

I don't feel like skimming through 8 pages of rage, so did anyone ask about having his stuff already ? I always need more mats.

PS : I wouldn't mind having the ability to filter FCs out of the FSS and System map tbh, they make things a bit too cluttered for my taste (especially when scanning for USSs)
He/she/it hasn't offered us a 'rage quit' but I want first dibs on knowing where to park my FC's for maximum impact to push him/her/it along the road to donating to your cause 🥳

plantes move in a system. NOT BETWEEN a SYSTEMS.
And once inside the system how far can a Fleet Carrier move in the system (without jumping out again)?
-
-
It can't move. Therefore making it a persistent, stationary object within that system. Until, such point, the commander jumps the carrier out.

If you wanted to put a reasoned request in ----->

The issue isn't the number of carriers it's the persistence of said carriers. Personally I would not make a carrier persistent if it's services are not open for other players.
Given there are probably a large number of carriers which are not open to other players, i.e. the player bought it for themselves just to store their fleet, I would drop these from being persistent.

And once inside the system how far can a Fleet Carrier move in the system (without jumping out again)?
-
-
It can't move. Therefore making it a persistent, stationary object within that system. Until, such point, the commander jumps the carrier out.

If you wanted to put a reasoned request in ----->

The issue isn't the number of carriers it's the persistence of said carriers. Personally I would not make a carrier persistent if it's services are not open for other players.
Given there are probably a large number of carriers which are not open to other players, i.e. the player bought it for themselves just to store their fleet, I would drop these from being persistent.
your still so lucky your a such a cute penguin.

He/she/it hasn't offered us a 'rage quit' but I want first dibs on knowing where to park my FC's for maximum impact to push him/her/it along the road to donating to your cause 🥳

Well, I tried to help but I can't find a player profile for that name or variants of it, so no clue about a potential home system.

Found his/her/its post history on Steam to be a great read on the other hand
YOUR NOT WORTHY !!!! YOU FAILED IN MANY WAYS.
:ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom