Release Trade Computer Extension Mk.II

thanks for the update eventure... the mega ship missions kinda worked when I first accepted them, but then when I got to my fleet carrier they had disappeared from the list? and arent showing on the TCE mission panel any more.

My thoughts are that the code that is counting the number of active missions isnt counting the infiltrate mega ship missions and so the panel isnt showing them (as they are the last 3 missions I accepted).
Thanks for the feedback!

I finaly found the last bit, which prevented the mission from being displayed correctly. It was accidentally classified as complete after accepting the mission.
The update above (1.9.0.2) fixes the issue.

Version [1.9.0.2] released
Changelog:
  • Fixed another issue with missions, which won't expire by time.
Notes:
Either download the version above, install and transfer your old database, or use the auto-update function of the launcher.
Click the 'new version' notice at the bottom of the launcher.

If you find an error, please report and use the Report a Bug button at the launcher and don't forget to copy the error details and ErrorReportFile.7z archive.
hmmmm .... the time displayed in the infiltrate megaship 'time to go' is displaying '0:0-53 Left' when it shoud actually being showing '00:23:56 Left'

But regardless, thank you so much for fixing these issues so quickly.

Hi, I'm looking for a tool with some specific functionality, and was reccommended to look at this one. Could you let me know if it is something this could do?
I play as a luxury cruise liner, taking passengers on sightseeing missions. I'd like a tool that can read these missions and plot an efficient order for the various destinations, so there's minimal backtracking. Mainly I'd like to be able to read the missions directly, because with 5-6 passengers each with 2-4 destinations, typing each one manually is incredibly tedious

While running trade routes TCE always stops tracking the ship's position after a few trips and only a complete restart of TCE fixes it (until it breaks again ofc).

any ideas what the cause of it may be?

Hello, every time I launch TCE it gives me this error.
Is it perhaps not compatible with Odyssey? I remember always using for Horizons, never got this error. Even If I click continue, it will remain at 10%.

Edit: I was able to make it work again by repairing all log files via TCE before launching it. I guess not playing for a year had corrupted the files or something.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Trade_Computer_Extension.MD_TCE_Subs.GFX_Loader() in F:\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\MD_TCE_Subs.vb:line 1381
at Trade_Computer_Extension.Ablauf_Startprozedur.TCE_Start_Routine() in F:\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\Ablauf_Startprozedur.vb:line 93
at Trade_Computer_Extension.TCE_Launcher_UI.BTN_LaunchTCE_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in F:\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\TCE_Launcher_UI.vb:line 641
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Label.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.8.4515.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Trade Computer Extension MK.II
Assembly Version: 1.9.0.2
Win32 Version: 1.9.0.2
CodeBase: file:///C:/TCE/Trade%20Computer%20Extension%20MK.II.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 14.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.8.4536.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.8.4390.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Xml.Linq
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
System.Data
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Numerics
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
Newtonsoft.Json
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 10.0.3.21018
CodeBase: file:///C:/TCE/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL
System.Runtime.Serialization
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
Snippets
Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
System.Data.SQLite
Assembly Version: 1.0.116.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.116.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/TCE/System.Data.SQLite.DLL
System.Transactions
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
System.Management
Win32 Version: 4.8.4435.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Management/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Management.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Last edited:
just installed TCE for the first time but I can't seem to get the UI to appear over the game. I can only see and interact with it if I alt-tab back to Windows.
I'm sure I did something wrong. Any ideas?

nevermind - i had to switch to borderless from fullscreen.

Last edited:
This may be considered out of scope in terms of support but...I downloaded TCE today and can't get it to start fully. The splash screen appears with my Commander name, but when I click login I get an error about reading the SQLite DB. You can see from the attached screen shot that the files are all in the same folder, and I've not done a thing custom with the install.
I'm running Elite, and everything else in Windows 11 inside Parallels on a Mac Studio.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-11 at 15.09.58.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-11 at 15.09.58.png
    777.1 KB · Views: 46
This may be considered out of scope in terms of support but...I downloaded TCE today and can't get it to start fully. The splash screen appears with my Commander name, but when I click login I get an error about reading the SQLite DB. You can see from the attached screen shot that the files are all in the same folder, and I've not done a thing custom with the install.
I'm running Elite, and everything else in Windows 11 inside Parallels on a Mac Studio.
Looks like this could be related to 32/63 bit version of SQLite: https://stackoverflow.com/questions...-specified-module-could-not-be-found-exceptio

I'll have a poke later and see if I can get it working

Hi, I'm looking for a tool with some specific functionality, and was reccommended to look at this one. Could you let me know if it is something this could do?
I play as a luxury cruise liner, taking passengers on sightseeing missions. I'd like a tool that can read these missions and plot an efficient order for the various destinations, so there's minimal backtracking. Mainly I'd like to be able to read the missions directly, because with 5-6 passengers each with 2-4 destinations, typing each one manually is incredibly tedious
There is no function available in TCE for what your are looking for. TCE tracks missions and guide you to the selected misson target, but you have to select the target yourself.
While running trade routes TCE always stops tracking the ship's position after a few trips and only a complete restart of TCE fixes it (until it breaks again ofc).

any ideas what the cause of it may be?
Without knowing your TCE settings, I would try to reduce the trading range or set the online mode of EDDB-Relay to manual.
Otherwise also activate the EDDB relay log (Options > Online) and then send me a report before you restart TCE (Options > Report A Bug).

Looks like this could be related to 32/63 bit version of SQLite: https://stackoverflow.com/questions...-specified-module-could-not-be-found-exceptio

I'll have a poke later and see if I can get it working
No experience with W11, but have you tried to install the prerequisite runtime noted at the first post?
And yes, TCE is 64bit only, like ED.

No experience with W11, but have you tried to install the prerequisite runtime noted at the first post?
And yes, TCE is 64bit only, like ED.
And I've very little experience of Windows of any flavour...we'll make a great team.
I've tried installing the SQLite dll, and the C++ runtime suggested, and then the whole of Visual Studio, but I'm still seeing the same error. Is there any logging I can enable on the app to see what else it says that might help?

And I've very little experience of Windows of any flavour...we'll make a great team.
I've tried installing the SQLite dll, and the C++ runtime suggested, and then the whole of Visual Studio, but I'm still seeing the same error. Is there any logging I can enable on the app to see what else it says that might help?
The SQLite.Interop.dll file has been introduced at TCE version 1.9. Please make a try to install the 1.8.9.9 for a test. You will find it in the Outdated Versions area at this main thread.
Since an update of W10, I had to update the SQLite files to the newest version. Because you are using Parallels on a Mac, it may have to do with that.

The SQLite.Interop.dll file has been introduced at TCE version 1.9. Please make a try to install the 1.8.9.9 for a test. You will find it in the Outdated Versions area at this main thread.
Since an update of W10, I had to update the SQLite files to the newest version. Because you are using Parallels on a Mac, it may have to do with that.
OK, got it working now. Whatever I'd installed obviously wasn't the right thing. The older version told me what I'd not installed, and that the link to download it was in the pre-requisites list. I did that and the older version started working, and it was then able to update itself to the latest version.
So it looks like it's just that error message that needs updating on the newer version. Sorry for bothering you!

Getting this error popup when starting. I am indeed using customized number formatting, but my decimal separator is still '.' (period).
tce.png

This doesn't even make sense as it's already the case. Please look into this!
Note: Currently unable to check if it will run regardless due to 4.0 being rolled out.

Getting this error popup when starting. I am indeed using customized number formatting, but my decimal separator is still '.' (period).
This doesn't even make sense as it's already the case. Please look into this!
Note: Currently unable to check if it will run regardless due to 4.0 being rolled out.
Sorry my friend, but the problem is on your side, it's not an issue of TCE.
Please look again into your region settings, there must be something unusual, or try to change your setting to US/GB/GER and look, if TCE is working with the change.

This is my number format. I have no idea what to look for since the error message is basically lying. If you have any ideas to try, I'll gladly do.
I know it probably sucks, but please try to fix whatever jank causes that. Programs are supposed to respect the system settings, not require changing them.
format.png

First, there is an error log created at the \LOGS folder, check that first, if there are more informations about the error.
Second, change your List Speparator to semicolon instead of comma.
Third, change the Digit Grouping to comma.

That's my suggestions.

Hello:

First of all I want to congratulate you for your incredible work.

The problem I have should be easy to solve but no matter how hard I try it is not possible. TCE is unable to locate the game path. I did the automatic detection steps but it still gives the same error. Attached image with the error.

The path where I have the game installed is the following, my version is ODYSSEY.

C:\Games\EliteDangerous\Products\FORC-FDEV-DO-1000

Thank you very much, I hope you can help me.
ED_Error.JPG

there should be a file called "TCE.config" where you installed TCE, its just a text file so you can open in notepad, theres a line in there under Path_Settings, you can change it to GamePath="C:\Games\EliteDangerous\Products\FORC-FDEV-DO-1000" and it might sole your issue.

Top Bottom