Release Trade Computer Extension Mk.II

For the purpose of the log I activated TCE, flew to a system I hadn't been to before and entered the FSS. When I entered the FSS after about 4 seconds TCE automatically hid. I did some scanning and exited the FSS and then just flew around in the system for about 5 minutes. TCE did not automatically reappear during this time.

If you need me to do some more recreations please let me know and thanks in advance for looking at this. It is not a major problem, just a minor inconvenience.

Thanks, found the issue and it will be fixed in the next update.(y)

Version [1.7.6.5] released
Changelog:
  • Added over 300 russian language phrases to database and updated some others.
  • Fixed an issue, where the hidden UI in a FSS scan didn't reappear when exiting the mode.
  • Fixed an error with a wrong initial dimension of the trade station array, if the registered market database was empty before.
Notes:
Either download the version above, install and transfer your old database, or use the auto-update function of the launcher.
Click the 'new version' notice at the bottom of the launcher.

If you find an error, please report and use the Report a Bug button at the launcher and don't forget to copy the error details and ErrorReportFile.7z archive.

I like to remind any user, who wants to use TCE in french, spanish or russian to help in translating the
latest interface phrases, common commodities and rare commodities at OneSky. Thanks in advance.

I keep getting EVENT ERROR windows appearing in the background with the same basic error "Index was outside the bounds of the array", following an "FSDJump" event. I just emailed in a bug report but in this window I just noticed it makes reference to a lot of issues with TCE code at an F:\ drive. I don't have an F:\ drive on my system. Is that what's causing the error?

Version [1.7.6.6] released
Changelog:
  • Added some missing russian language phrases to database.
  • Fixed a rare error when checking waypoints on deep space explorations.
  • Fixed a rare error with the processing of available station outfittings.
  • Fixed a display issue of the influence and reputation icon at the Mission panel.
  • Fixed a recognition issue with the 'Missions' event, when TCE get launched later on.

Notes:
Either download the version above, install and transfer your old database, or use the auto-update function of the launcher.

If you find an error, please report and use the Report a Bug button at the launcher and don't forget to copy the error details and ErrorReportFile.7z archive.

I like to remind any user, who wants to use TCE in french, spanish or russian to help in translating the
latest interface phrases, common commodities and rare commodities at OneSky. Thanks in advance.

I keep getting EVENT ERROR windows appearing in the background with the same basic error "Index was outside the bounds of the array", following an "FSDJump" event. I just emailed in a bug report but in this window I just noticed it makes reference to a lot of issues with TCE code at an F:\ drive. I don't have an F:\ drive on my system. Is that what's causing the error?

Thanks for your report, found the issues and fixed them with the update above.
The F-drive notice is my development drive, so the message points me to the file, which causing the error. ❕

d/l today, in d/TCE, used the shortcut on desktop, get login screen, hit log in, then I get error msg, error reading table, no such table for Public_duplicates, Public_loc_rares, public materials, Public_powers, and 2 tables outside the realms of array, Outfit types index, and markets UR index. Alos started TCE after I logged on ED. Keeps saying loading but never does anything else Any help would be appreciated

d/l today, in d/TCE, used the shortcut on desktop, get login screen, hit log in, then I get error msg, error reading table, no such table for Public_duplicates, Public_loc_rares, public materials, Public_powers, and 2 tables outside the realms of array, Outfit types index, and markets UR index. Alos started TCE after I logged on ED. Keeps saying loading but never does anything else Any help would be appreciated

Did you installed the actual version into the folder of an older version of TCE? If so, please rename/remove the old version folder and install the actual version into a new folder.

no old file, deleted what I had done, put the msi file into c:/TCE, double clicked from there, setup niceley, followed onscreen instructions, seems to be working fine now. Thanks :)

@Inner)*(Silence, the Only way I know of to remove the "remove hud" message is to also stop the planet scanned messages in Options->Event Reporter, by unchecking "scan". I did that because the remove hud message annoys me...and doesn't even indicate the correct key binds for me.

Version [1.7.6.7] released
Changelog:
  • Added new numeric keybinds for the ALT and CTRL key.
  • Removed the 'Remove HUD' message from the 'Scan' event.

Notes:

Hi Eventure,

I stumbled across a few hickups with the "scan protocol" and the "camera panel".

First, I am in the bubble, which means most or all systems have been discovered by somebody.
Now, if I come to a system, which is new to me, either populated or not, this is what could happen:

1. Scan protocol and camera panel come up and show the correct star. All good
2. Scan protocol and camera panel come up and show the main star from a previous system.
3. Scan protocol and camera panel come up and scan protocol shows the main star of the actual system (OK), whereas the camera panels headline holds the main star from the previous system.
4. Only the scan protocol comes up and shows nothing, it is just empty. Although it is my first visit to the system. This usually happens only a couple of times after a game start.

Unfortunately I can't be more specific.

Fly safe cmdr

Hi Eventure,

I stumbled across a few hickups with the "scan protocol" and the "camera panel".

First, I am in the bubble, which means most or all systems have been discovered by somebody.
Now, if I come to a system, which is new to me, either populated or not, this is what could happen:

1. Scan protocol and camera panel come up and show the correct star. All good
2. Scan protocol and camera panel come up and show the main star from a previous system.
3. Scan protocol and camera panel come up and scan protocol shows the main star of the actual system (OK), whereas the camera panels headline holds the main star from the previous system.
4. Only the scan protocol comes up and shows nothing, it is just empty. Although it is my first visit to the system. This usually happens only a couple of times after a game start.

Unfortunately I can't be more specific.

Fly safe cmdr

Can you send me a bug report and some of your last journal files, where the issue happened, so I could recreate the issue, you have.
Thanks.

Top Bottom