Progress! Let's keep this momentum going!
o7
Screenshot_20200610-092148_Firefox.jpg

Last edited:
No failed missions, but all of the missions I was undertaking before the patch (about eight, I think) just vanished. See my post three up.
Were those missions that you took on before the patch today, or before yesterday's patch? And if the former, did you have any outstanding missions at the time of yesterday's patch?

As I understand it, the plan was that today's missions would disappear, and yesterday's would be reinstated (with a cunning masterplan to prevent them from expiring).

edit: this appears to be the masterplan:
"Update - players whose missions were cancelled due to being accepted after the update have had credits added to their balance based on average reward for each mission type as compensation."

I completed all my missions before yesterday's FC update and restocked with a fresh batch of missions last night and this morning.

edit: this appears to be the masterplan:
"Update - players whose missions were cancelled due to being accepted after the update have had credits added to their balance based on average reward for each mission type as compensation."
That is really poor show. None of the missions were chosen for their monetary value, all were high INF missions.

I completed all my missions before yesterday's FC update and restocked with a fresh batch of missions last night and this morning.

That is really poor show. None of the missions were chosen for their monetary value, all were high INF missions.
Indeed.

I just logged in and all my missions from yesterday (that had been restored by FD) insta-failed. My rep with TDW dropped accordingly.

What I'm not sure of is whether any of the work I did today for TDW will now be undone as well.

Has anyone logged in since today's patch? Did you get a bunch of failed mission notifications?

Nope, I took 3 missions last night for TDW, and I still have them now....
No failures here... Are you sure they had time left in the missions? I was getting a few 6 hour missions yesterday intermixed with the 6 day missions....

But I did not play today before the patch or immediatley after, i only just got online about 15min ago

I did however, have an issue yesterday, I took several missions, then I got dropped from the server, and when I returned, they had disappered from my transactions, but I immediately loged back out and waited about 2min, and logged back in, and they were in my transactions list again, no failed notifications....

Do these failed missions for TDW benefit the BGS for Green Party? We have several dozen different squadrons with varying number of people in each squadron that have been working on TDW missions. If we end up with massive failures due to this issue and it benefits the other side (who have had almost no one supporting them), then that could be a problem.
Or maybe it doesn't help or hurt in either way and we just lost time.

Do these failed missions for TDW benefit the BGS for Green Party? We have several dozen different squadrons with varying number of people in each squadron that have been working on TDW missions. If we end up with massive failures due to this issue and it benefits the other side (who have had almost no one supporting them), then that could be a problem.
Or maybe it doesn't help or hurt in either way and we just lost time.

I dont believe it neccessarily helps the other side, but it might undo work for TDW becuase failed missions will cause your status to drop with them, and im not sure if that drops their overall status as well, but i have to assume it does

what needs to happen, is everyone whos getting failed missions needs to do like DOUBLE the number that failed to get us back... or make a supprt ticket with Fdev and see if there is somthing that can be done, but its doubtful, i think, that they will undo the failures, but it might be possible for them to undo the damage to TDW faction becuase of the failures....

We won the 1st day of elections... "We" = TDW.
Good going everyone. 3 more wins and we own Meredith in LFT 926!

How does this work, sorry if a stupid question, but this is my frist active participation in a community event not being run by Fdev....

I mean, is it 3 days in a row for the votes? or is like once a week? or how does this work...? i have no problem pushsing TDW for ever if needed lol, but just curious how long to expect roughly...

How does this work, sorry if a stupid question, but this is my frist active participation in a community event not being run by Fdev....

I mean, is it 3 days in a row for the votes? or is like once a week? or how does this work...? i have no problem pushsing TDW for ever if needed lol, but just curious how long to expect roughly...
If it is like the 2 previous wars we did for TDW in the past month, then it is best 4 out of 7 days. The two wars ended on day 4 since TDW won all 4 days from the start.

so within the next like 6 days, we should know if this push worked? sweet
Hopefully. The first war was before this project was created (about a week before) and the second was during. After the election, we just need to push TDW influence in the system to 75% as that should trigger expansion to a new system. Should not take long since we will then control Meredith and be able to benefit from profitable trades, exploration data, and bounty hunting.
I will probably continue to do most of what I was doing before the election - Doing INF+++++ missions for TDW.
What I won't do is the "naughty" stuff I was doing to other factions in the system since we will be the controlling faction and it will hurt our security rating. I also will stop the Black Market trades that I was doing before too.

Back
Top Bottom