UAs, Barnacles & More Thread 5 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
The streamer I saw had the word "NUDE" spelled out in bobblehead letters. Speaks volumes about the mentality and level of maturity of these guys...

Yeah, DESTROY EVERYTHING NOW!!! seems to be the mentality of some there. Anyway, one dumbfire missile in there can get you 8 kills. ;)

I could be mistaken but everyone is looking at high G planets, but the reasoning behind the preference for high G planets doesn't feel very solid. It's just a hunch. Just suppose this isn't true. The chance of finding something on smaller planets and moons is much higher as the area to search is a lot smaller.

*** and then I read the post in which someone reports live streaming barnacles.

Last edited:
so the 5 - 3 purrs of the UA was correct, Merope 5C, damn.

um, no. the purrs can have as few as 5, or as many as 8 after they are scooped. and 3 purrs before they are scooped. And MB basically told us the UA's don't have anything to do with barnacles with the "this is good thinking" comment.

Last edited:
Why does this have to happen today??? I won't be home before 11PM!!!
Allow me to quote Darth Vader: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

But my sincere congratulations to Cmdr Octo.

EH?!

The UA is ALWAYS emitting 3 or 5/6 purrs. Wherever in the Galaxy. It only depends if its free floating or scooped and deployed.

Ohh! I was almost sure it emitted 5 in space (even after scoop and deploy), and 3 on a planetary surface (per wail)

That does sort of feel like some kind of minding facility. Of course if the central structure says "organic building" or whatever... how do we find out what's inside? Are they cowering in there waiting for us to leave? ;)

(granted the same can be said for any human mining facility ;) )

Now that we found new life form on the space. Let's shoot them and kill them all for the sake of humanity and metal alloys. I knew it! They has to destroy to get alloys.

Where is that little comet to end human life when I need that most... :D:p

Disclaimer: This post includes Finnish sarcasm. It is just like sarcasm from everyone else, but 103% more sarcastic.

A fragmentary signal has been received by the flight operations team at Obsidian Orbital in the Maia system. The source of the signal has not been identified, but the strength of signal indicates it originated from a star system approximately 23 light years from Maia. Unfortunately, interference from a local black hole has made it impossible to determine a vector for the transmission.

The signal, which lasted only a few seconds, had degraded so much that only a small string of numbers could be extracted. Some have speculated the numbers may be coordinates of some kind: b?n?r? ??a??t L??: 27??3 ??n?: 9?.??

Pilots in the region are advised to keep on the lookout, and to offer assistance if needed.

So far as I can tell. There are only one or two spires that contain the meta alloys. The others contain normal mineral deposits. Leads me to believe that they need to gestate or mature before they bud.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom